• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

Hatched a 5km Egg into Shellder. Good hatch as I need Candy for it but evolution will take a while.

I've had some pretty nice hatches lately. I got another Mankey, Goldeen and Growlithe. I have a ton of Growlithe and Mankey candy, but I like Growlithe, so I don't really mind it when I get more of them. I hatched an Abra earlier this morning and that is one of the few five kilometer egg Pokemon that I actually do need. I'm still quite a ways from getting one to fully evolve, but that does still help and that was a nice surprise. I haven't been able to hatch an Abra for quite some time.

I hatched a Bulbasaur awhile ago and I hatched a Dratini earlier this morning. Now I just need to hatch one more Dratini to get a Dragonite. I haven't found any of the new Johto Pokemon through the eggs yet. I assumed that they were all in five kilometer eggs, but then I think that someone hatched a Smoochum via a ten kilometer egg. I do have a couple of five kilometer eggs to hatch. I hope that I can get another Abra or one of the new Pokemon.

Hatched two Mankey on the way to the airport, which I was happy about cause I hadnt caught one yet. ... then I caught one at the airport :p Also hatched another Ponyta and I forget what else. Hopefully I'll hatch another egg today while wandering around like an idiot as I try to figure out the Japanese subway system (last time I was on any subway I was like six, m8s).

Here are the last 3 eggs me hatched:

Voltorb (5km egg): This was...dissapointing. More like the most disappointing egg ever. But the good thing is that at least I can now prove the 'do the location depend the content of eggs' thread In one of the sites I frequent wrong!

Squirtle (2km egg): This is...actually not that bad, honestly! It's at least better than getting the common old mouse/bird/bug/whatnot, which was what I expected.

I hatched a Meowth and Ekans, which was a bit disappointing. I have so much candy for them that I don't even bother catching them anymore, especially to save more on Pokeballs. I hatched a Magby from my ten kilometer egg though. That was a cool surprise and it's my first Johto Pokemon to boot. I still have another five kilometer egg, so hopefully that will hatch into an Abra or one of the other Johto Pokemon like Pichu or Togepi.

Several 5km Eggs; Oddish which was good as I got enough Candy to evolve it, Diglett and male Nidoran (not that good)... I think there might've been more, but they definitely weren't anything exciting.

So I hatched a Spearow, two Oddish and a Drowzee earlier this morning. The two Oddish are fine, especially when I do need to collect more Oddish candy for whenever I can evolve one into a Bellossom, but the Spearow and Drozwee are a bit disappointing. Any of the starters, Magikarp, Cleffa or Igglybuff would have been better, especially when I still only have one Johto Pokemon thus far. f I had to hatch another Psychic type, an Abra or Slowpoke would have been preferred, especially when I've hatched a few Drowzee lately and I still have a ton of candy for them from the Halloween event. I'm working on another five kilometer egg, so hopefully that will hatch into something neat.

I've hatched a few eggs. I got a Machop, Krabby, Bellsprout, Tentacool and Aerodactyl. I did hatch an Igglybuff on Christmas day, so that was pretty cool. I have another five kilometer egg, so hopefully it will hatch into another Johto Pokemon. Thanks to the Christmas event with the Pokestops giving out Incubators and the special boxes they had on sale, I shouldn't have to worry about getting more Incubators for quite awhile.

So I've hatched another Meowth and Ponyta, even though I got both eggs once the current event started and thought that I could get at least one Johto Pokemon from them. It's a bit annoying, but I'm glad that I'm using the Incubators from the Pokestops first just to save on the other ones I have. I am working on a ten kilometer egg and hopefully that will hatch into something good. Another Dratini, Lapras or one of the other Johto Pokemon would be great.

I haven't had the best luck with most of my eggs. I seriously don't need another Meowth at this point, but I did hatch an Elekid with my recent ten kilometer egg. That was pretty cool. I was hoping for either one of the other Johto Pokemon or a Dratini. I have two five kilometer eggs that I should be able to hatch later today, so maybe I'll get another Johto Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom