• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eleventh, twelfth Pokémon movies to get UK DVD release: DVDs to be released Nov. 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Eleventh, twelfth Pokémon movies to get UK DVD release: DVDs to be released Nov. 28

Amazon (UK) will release the DVDs of the eleventh and twelfth Pokémon movies on Nov. 28, following the release of Zoroark: Master of Illusions on DVD earlier this year.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Eleventh, twelfth Pokémon movies to get UK DVD release: DVDs to be released Nov.

I hope these films don't end up like Destiny Deoxys which had been given a release date very close to the confirmed date then eventually not being released. Asda says that Destiny Deoxys will release on 5 December but I don't think that will be true because no other website is announcing that release date.

Re: Eleventh, twelfth Pokémon movies to get UK DVD release: DVDs to be released Nov.

Good news for the UK! I just don't understand why some places don't get the DVD's other places get, such as the UK getting screwed with movies until recently, the US not getting Chronicles, and Australia getting all the seasons when nowhere else gets them all (US never got 3&4 and 7&8 in boxset form).

I also have these film on Region 1 DVDs from America but if they are released on DVD in the UK I will get them because it will show there are enough people in the UK for more Pokémon DVDs to be released on Region 2 DVDs in the UK. It will also be easier to play them when I'm away from my normal homes instead of taking my multi-region DVD player to those places and I could play them on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom