1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Eliza's Corner

Discussion in 'Art Gallery' started by Eliza Prescott, May 14, 2015.

1. Eliza Prescott

Eliza Prescott Vengeful Ferret

Blog Posts:
    That's another concern of mine, which is probably why I wouldn't use it for anything serious. One of the things I don't like about some of the earlier Pokemon games is how simple the route flow is, but maybe that's the reason why.

2. henrymidfields

henrymidfields Prime Minister of Shoyo 昇陽国内閣総理大臣

Blog Posts:
    The busy routes could be something like the Netherlands with dikes, canals, and tons of settlements in a small country.

3. Eliza Prescott

Blog Posts:
    Something different from my usual this time.

[​IMG]
    I can't take complete credit for this image, it's mostly a test to see if I could make something fairly ancient looking. I don't know where the owl is from, I found it buried in a sea of clip art I downloaded off the internet ages ago. I won't reveal the meaning of the text, as it's potentially spoilery for something I'm working on. Edit: rather than just leave it, I've altered the text to be significantly less spoilery, since I'm sure there's translators out there for the text.

#63 Eliza Prescott, Feb 23, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  4. Eliza Prescott

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]
    Back with another map, this time the Kingdom of Glastonfell, a sister region that's relatively oft-mentioned but yet to be visited in my fanfic, Land of the Roses. Details are scant at the moment as I have no reason to fill in the blanks or decide what any of these places are, though I do have a few ideas.

Here are the kingdoms of Lanark and Glastonfell put together.