• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Error Code 91010 using Pokemon Black's Game Sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
I untucked a Pokemon from the Dream World, but now whenever I try to tuck one in I get the following error message:

Communication Error

Error Code: 91010

Nintendo Support says it's because I added someone to my Friends Roster/Pal Pad, but there is NOBODY on my Friend's Roster/Pal Pad. I can still get onto GTS just find. What's going on?

Try calling Nintendo..apparently there might be something wrong with your save.

Not worth the trouble if they're just going to tell me to erase my save file. I probably got a hacked Pokemon on the GTS and they decided that hacked Pokemon should be banned from the Dreamworld but not GTS (wut).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom