• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Jester Mafia Endgame: ME is a Horrible Human Being 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I misread the time on the initial post.

They tried to lynch me too, they're desperate to find anything scummy

Since I'm most likely dead, here's my updated reads list.

Hellcrow - Null.
Ereshkigal - Very scummy.
AussieEevee - Null.
jdthebud - Very towny.
Elieson - Null.
Max1996 - Scum.
Pika_pika42 - Very scummy.
CheffOfGames - Townish.
Rainbow Cloud - Scum.
DarthWolf13 - Null.
Pikochu - Inactive.
Moon Entity - Scum.
FinalArcadia - Null.
WolfOwl - Very scummy.
SwordMaster♪ - Very towny.

Endgame: The Trap Has Sprung

Endgame: The trap has sprung

Official Vote Count:
Elementar: 0 (Ereshkigal, Moon Entity, WolfOwl, Rainbow Cloud, Pika_pika42, Max1996)
Hellcrow: 0
Ereshkigal: 0
AussieEevee: 0
jdthebud: 0
Elieson: 0
Max1996: 0
Pika_Pika42: 0 (FinalArcadia)
CheffOfGames: 0
Rainbow Cloud: 0
DarthWolf13: 0
Pikochu: 0 (Elementar)
Moon Entity: 0
FinalArcadia: 0
WolfOwl: 0

Well now, this is an interesting circumstance,
Although its occurrence was hardly happenstance.
You see, this game was just a very elaborate hoax
Thought of by ME as one of his silly little jokes.

That said, we hope you all have enjoyed this little charade,
And we also hope that you all do not feel too much betrayed.
This game, however, is definitely not a total loss for anyone.
For, you see, due to the rules of the game, you have all won.

Dear Elementar,
latest

The April Fool said:
I got a day named after me? I don't remember signing anything! Where's my cut of the dough?
You are the master of comedy and practical jokes, the April Fool, and you are representing April Fool's Day.

When the first of April rolls around, you are there, in spades, pranking people and cracking bad jokes.
The origin of April Fool's Day is still largely debated, but the most likely tale dates back to the Middle Ages, when New Years was celebrated for a week starting on March 25th, and ending on April 1st. When the custom changed, and people began to celebrate New Years on January 1st, instead, they called those who continued to celebrate New Years in Spring "April Fools."
As for why New Years was celebrated in the Spring, ME guesses that it is because the first month of the Jewish Calendar, Nisan, starts in the Spring, so that the Jewish holiday of Passover, also known as Chag HaAviv, the Spring Holiday, is always celebrated in the Spring.
On the other hand, we Jews are a little crazy and celebrate Rosh HaShannah, our New Year, on the first day of our seventh month, Tishrei. Don't ask ME why, I couldn't tell you.
Anyway, I'm getting way off topic here. Due to your nonsensical jokes and your ridiculous pranks, you are the Fool. You are allied with yourself, and you win when you get lynched. To avoid making your victory too easy, you are also Voteless, while your vote will show up in mid-phase vote counts, it will not count toward the real vote total at phase end.
Lynching you will end the game.
Dear Hellcrow,
latest

The April Fool said:
I got a day named after me? I don't remember signing anything! Where's my cut of the dough?
You are the master of comedy and practical jokes, the April Fool, and you are representing April Fool's Day.

When the first of April rolls around, you are there, in spades, pranking people and cracking bad jokes.
The origin of April Fool's Day is still largely debated, but the most likely tale dates back to the Middle Ages, when New Years was celebrated for a week starting on March 25th, and ending on April 1st. When the custom changed, and people began to celebrate New Years on January 1st, instead, they called those who continued to celebrate New Years in Spring "April Fools."
As for why New Years was celebrated in the Spring, ME guesses that it is because the first month of the Jewish Calendar, Nisan, starts in the Spring, so that the Jewish holiday of Passover, also known as Chag HaAviv, the Spring Holiday, is always celebrated in the Spring.
On the other hand, we Jews are a little crazy and celebrate Rosh HaShannah, our New Year, on the first day of our seventh month, Tishrei. Don't ask ME why, I couldn't tell you.
Anyway, I'm getting way off topic here. Due to your nonsensical jokes and your ridiculous pranks, you are the Fool. You are allied with yourself, and you win when you get lynched. To avoid making your victory too easy, you are also Voteless, while your vote will show up in mid-phase vote counts, it will not count toward the real vote total at phase end.
Dear Ereshkigal,
latest

The April Fool said:

Dear AussieEevee,
latest

The April Fool said:

Dear jdthebud,
latest

The April Fool said:

Dear Elieson,
latest

The April Fool said:

Dear Max1996,
latest

The April Fool said:

Dear Pika_Pika42,
latest

The April Fool said:

Dear CheffOfGames,
latest

The April Fool said:

Dear Rainbow Cloud,
latest

The April Fool said:

Dear DarthWolf13,
latest

The April Fool said:

Dear Pikochu,
latest

The April Fool said:

Dear Moon Entity,
latest

The April Fool said:

Dear FinalArcadia,
latest

The April Fool said:

Dear WolfOwl,
latest

The April Fool said:

Dear SwordMaster♪ ,
latest

The April Fool said:

And now you see this game for what it has been all this time.
It was merely a flimsy pretense for ME to write more FT in rhyme.
However, Everybody is Jester Mafia is the true name of this game
For this train wreck, there is only Maniacal Engineer is to blame.

One last thing must be said on behalf of the entire War Room staff,
We hope that you all enjoyed this little prank and had a good laugh.
And now, before I go, we will wish you all a happy April Fool's Day.
But, alas, there are other things for me to do, so I must be on my way.

I called it

(and joke's on you ME, I don't even have a phone)

As I thought pages ago... This was a contest of fools, and we all played well ;)

I'm really proud of having managed to build a decent bandwagon against myself, even if all parties involved lost interest pretty quickly >.>

I was honestly trying to build a bandwagon against myself. That's why I kept dropping all of those hints that I'm the Mafia Godmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom