• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Jester Mafia Endgame: ME is a Horrible Human Being 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed no records from it. Else we would have every player getting a perfect play :p

I feel a bit bad that we wasted a player list of 16 people for this.... if you want actual games you may sign up for any of the others, yes I am advertising :p

yes I am advertising
I could use some more players for the MSW reboot... and Shop mafia looks fun. Let's get more players there.

I have no regrets whatsoever except that this brilliant masterpiece can't win me any awards. :( :'(

You and I gave Zexy no way to win in FBM... and now you've given 16 players no possible way to lose... I guess you've set some kind of unofficial record :p

I got the first unloseable role that we know of in Calvin's Gen I mafia. In fact I got both the first unwinnable and unlosable that we know of :)

This wasn't a semblance of balance this is mathematically perfect

Not surprising, considering the lynch would end the game, lol.

I actually tried so hard for that. And wow... Just wow... I don't even know what to say right now.

Anyway, thanks for hosting. I should've known better. I'm taking that as a win.

Good game to everyone. You all did great...

I was looking forward to checking the thread for so long... I'm actually heartbroken.

There were, at one point, albeit very briefly, actually plans to make a legitimate sequel to Holiday 2016 Mafia, featuring Spring themes, such as Easter, Passover, DST, and April Fool's Day.

I just kinda didn't have the time and figured this would be amusing. Like the thread title says, I'm a horrible human being.

I was planning to lynch someone I thought was town, then thank everyone as soon as the day phase hit for doing my work for me and guaranteeing me a win.

THIS LITERALLY HAPPENED

the game

I had no idea why the game went ballistic after my epic attempt at a scumslip but now I do. GG Ya'll

THE ONE TWIST

I didn't predict

was that everyone was the same fool. Nicely done gents!
Guess you could say that I fooled you there, Elie. XD

#ElieSheets

Now I want us to play again together soon :D

Anyway, other thoughts on the game: this also served as an experiment of what anybody would do when randed Jester and how a D1 of only Jesters would be like.
Apparently it had more joke voting than usual because people didn't really have a reason to be the ones to start getting serious and look good for it (with the exception of some who thought that not doing so would make them too scummy to be scum). But even when "cases" actually started forming they were all based on extremely thin reasoning. I like the way it turned out, it makes sense for a Jester-only D1 yeah :)

Congrats to @SoaringLooker @DarthWolf13 @SwordMaster♪ and @Elieson for calling it :)

More thoughts later
Screenshot_20170402-103840_01.png
For anyone who was wondering why I took looker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom