• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Jester Mafia Endgame: ME is a Horrible Human Being 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me explain in detail,

Every single one of you was a Jester, for those who don't know, A jester is an indep who wins when he gets lynched, and only if he gets lynched.
This specific variant would also end the game as soon as it would be lynched. (This is seen less often)

Besides this everyone also had the power of Voteless meaning your vote would not count towards any lynch in this game!

Now, You'd probably be asking yourself "But Looker!? How does that make everyone win?", well everyone, if we take a closer look at the rules...
7. A tie will always result in the lynching of all parties involved in said tie. No lynching is not an option.
Now you probably thought, so if we put 2 votes on person A, and 2 on person B they both would be lynched? Well that is indeed true. But what about it if everyone has 0 votes?

Well everyone would be lynched, and since everybody is a jester (mafia) everyone would win the game!

I hope this has enlightened your April 2nd. Now let me go back to hau'oli city for some Malasadas.

I'm not surprised.. but as always I'm glad to win :p

That was definitely entertaining and an interesting experiment!

At first with my role PM I was like, "Cool, I get to be indep and jester at that!" Then I looked in-thread and it seemed a bit wackier than usual for D1, and I started to piece things together. That said, I thought maybe there were a few legit roles against a sea of fools and it would be a battle to see which fool could end the game first. a battle I would've lost because I had no clue on how to play as fool without being obvious and I kinda froze up The actual result was much more amusing though haha.

Thanks for hosting!! And congrats to all the "winners" lol!

The time to lock this thread has arrived.
72 hours have passed, this "game" is archived.

since ME didn't feel like ending this with a rhyme I tried my luck
Bad Zexy, I get the last word here.
After all, I am Maniacal Engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom