• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Staff: They make you lose count

Do you think we will ever beat the record of 316?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • No...

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • If it wasn't for ME...

Votes: 20 29.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
I noticed this not being here. And its a fun little forum game.

Explanation:
Each non-mod post adds 1 to the count. Each mod post resets it back to 1. Let the never ending battle begin!

Current highscore:
Killed by Maniacal Engineer

All moderators !

Last edited:
3 sounds interesting.

But I believe there are more numbers then letters now aren't there? ;)

Is ping ponging allowed in this game :D

Following the forum game rules of this forum. Up to one page of ping ponging is allowed!
(On ftb originally its allowed indefinetly. But a mod mostly comes around when ping ponging )

Yeah, this sounds better, that game died out a long time ago.

On the forum where I originate from FTB. This thread is the longest living thread with 2132 pages and counting!
I'm afraid we'll never beat that here tho unless it dies there ;)

Last edited:

Just 100?
FTB's is up to 1260. (It was when only 2 moderators went into the forum section and were gone for a week or so)
So lets beat that 100!

So how many mods survey this area of the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom