• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

Right now I have one of the characters on the Festival Plaza artwork. This is how I planned on customizing myself before I realized that colors were version exclusive in Sun and Moon. I ended up doing something similar for the main game (pretty much the entire thing in orange) and as of this post I finally do have the completed outfit, minus the headband because it couldn't be dyed.

It's from the trailer for "Oz: The Great and Powerful", after Theodora turns wicked after being tricked into eating a magic green apple. That's what inspired me to start my own "wickefying" story series.

It's Lunala in its Full Moon phase over a backdrop of the moon and stars. Yeah, I overdid it. :p

@MegaPod12, kinda. I didn't draw anything, I just took the pic from Bulbapedia and added some things. I'm glad you like it! :X3:

Zarc from Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V
I themed Yuya, Yuto, Yugo and Yuri before... he was the only one missing. I had to do it sometime.

An image of Precious Pupp. I'm not a huge Hanna-Barbera fan but I love their cartoon dogs voiced by Don Messick, especially with the signature dog snicker.

Finally felt motivated to change my avatar. It's Red XIII/Nanaki (which is also what the katakana reads) from FFVII.

Back
Top Bottom