• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

It was part of a comic done a few years ago about me getting mad at one of my old laptop that isn't working properly.

I ended up shocking that laptop in frustration at the end of the comic. Wonder if I can find that comic again.

Leon Belmont from Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. The music from that game keeps getting stuck in my head (mmm, that Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab theme) so I've been thinking about it a lot recently. Should go play it again; it's my second favorite Castlevania, and Leon is my favorite Belmont... plus his character design is A+++++.

Last edited:
Torchic. Double meaning as it is the species of Zexy from TPP and my first Pokemon ever in my first Pokemon game, Sapphire.

It's the super-deformed version of the Fifth Kazekage, Gaara. In honor of the last few days of having this username, I'm using the first avatar I used back then.

Back
Top Bottom