• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Usertitle

It describes the character in my theme, since he is an heir to one of the Seven Stars families in the Gundam: IBO anime.

the hearts are just because I really really like him lol

So if you watched wrestling currently you'd see this thing called "The List of Jericho" made up by wrestler Chris Jericho. Before he puts a name on the list he usually says a few lines, ending up with "You just made the list!" and writing the name down. I generally liked and always found it funny and so there it is.

So if you watched wrestling currently you'd see this thing called "The List of Jericho" made up by wrestler Chris Jericho. Before he puts a name on the list he usually says a few lines, ending up with "You just made the list!" and writing the name down. I generally liked and always found it funny and so there it is.

It would also fit if you had a certain character from Death Note as an avatar...

"Shape Shift with Me" is the name of an album by Against Me!, who I really like. Since my avatar, Amethyst from Steven Universe, is known for shape-shifting, I figured it was appropriate. :V

just being a playful feline, and using the name of my favorite cat-type attack

flandre scarlet, scarlet devil mansion's dirty little secret
or maybe po town mansion's dirty little secret....hmmm

It has triple meaning:
>As an engineering student I wanna be an engineer eventually.
>It is a joke that I wanna be like Maniacal Engineer (which we use for a gag in RM)
>It has the intials WE (in constrast to Maniacal Engineer's ME), which we also use for a gag in RM

This was an actual quote said by my avatar. The full version of it is:

"Necessary murder. Man must kill to live. That hasn't changed, even with humanity's decline. The situation has reached the point in which escape and refusal are no longer options, so I must act."

the japanese name of one of vivian's attacks
I somewhat prefer the english name, but as far as vivian herself goes, the japanese portrayal is vastly more important *glares at nintendo of america*

Translated from Japanese, it reads: "Konoha's Beautiful Green Wild Beast", which is a title that the character in my avatar has.

Back
Top Bottom