• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Fire Emblem character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FE7- Lyndis, Hector, Lucius, Erk
Sacred Stones- Eirika, Seth, Artur, Forde, Lute
Awakening- Henry, Miriel, Libra, Tharja

Owain without a doubt. Love his theatrics.

Ooh, this is a good one. Best sort this per game, I reckon. Only counting what I've played, of course.

FE7: Hector, without a doubt. I find a lot of FE lords generally quite boring and generally quite similar, but Hector stands as a clear and strong exception. Probably because he's not actually the protagonist. But yeah, I find his character really interesting and likable - he is, I would say, FE's best character to date. Not my personal favourite, but regardless, probably still the best.

Sacred Stones: Not finished this one yet - I only recently bought it on virtual console. But L'Arachel's pretty entertaining from what I've seen, and she seems to have some secrets I'd be interested to find out, so she gets my vote.

Path of Radiance: My first FE, possibly still my favourite overall, maybe. Anyway, my favourite character's Jill, for the amazing attention and development she gets despite being a minor character. I really like how she joins you as an enemy, under a truce, and develops on from there. Don't recall any other minor character I thought was done this well before. My personal favourite.

Radiant Dawn: Can't really give an answer here, since no-one who isn't at least a semi-major character gets much hope at a personality. Which is a huge shame. But yeah, that happened.

Awakening: (Well, now's when I have to confess to not really liking the majority of Awakening's cast, isn't it?) Uh, yeah, I guess Sumia? She's quite sweet, and doesn't feel nearly as over the top as a lot of the cast. I don't know, I haven't played Awakening in ages.

Here's hoping I'll be able to add a more positive note here once Fates finally reaches us.

Nowi!~ She's adorable and I find it touching that inwardly, despite the fact that she really understands what happened to her parents and is sad about it, all she wants to do is make sure everyone in the army is happy~

Even if she acts childish, she's very mature in that regard~

Only Awakening is fresh in my mind, sooo....

Henry, Tharja, Owain, and Lucina spring to mind.

Overall, I'd have to say Tiki (yes, even over the Smash playables), counting both her young and adult selves. :3 As a child, she's so cute, and also so innocent. I especially found her nickname for Marth, "Mar-Mar", another cute sign of her. It's sad what she had to endure in Mystery of the Emblem. She turns beautiful and lovely in Awakening (although I personally could do without the big breasts), and it's so nice to see her evolved into a mature adult yet still keep her sweet attitude. I also paired her with Robin (yes, I made the avatar Robin) in my game. :3 It helps that she's a manakete and has those lovely pointy ears and a beautiful dragon form.

Also, yes, I watched the plot for every FE except Thracia 776, so I know the existences of other characters, and I have plenty of favorites, but Tiki takes the cake for me (sorry, Kelleo, don't have much on Ike :p).

After playing all three Fates games I have a few new favorite. Saizou, Jakob, Benny, and Felicia.

I didn't get into this series until a few months ago and I've only played Awakening, but I'd like to try some of the other games. My favorite characters in Awakening are Miriel, Kellam, Donnel, Anna, Nowi, and Henry. And the avatar, if that counts.

I missed a few characters by accident though, so now I'm replaying the game and I'm going to make sure I get all of them this time.

Long list incoming!

FE1/3/11: Minerva, Kashim, the Whitewing Sisters, Navarre
FE2: Celica, Whitewing Sisters again, Ruka
FE4/5: Alec, Lex, Asvel, Ayra, Misha, Sigurd
FE6: Lugh, Klein, Lilina, Lance, Alen, Echidna
FE7: Lyn, Sain, Kent, Florina, Raven, Heath, Karla, Karel
FE8: Franz, Forde, Joshua, Marisa, Lyon
FE9/10: Ike, Marcia, Mia, Haar, Jill, Tibarn, Gatrie, Tanith, Sigrun, Elincia, Micaiah, Nailah, Kurthnaga, Heron siblings
FE13: Cherche, Henry, Owain, Gerome, Morgan
FE14: Tsubaki, Kana, Percy, Hinoka, Silas, Kagerou, Hana, Setsuna, Kaden, Keaton, Xander, Ryoma

FE7: Legault, with the main Black Fang as the runner ups. Especially the Reed brothers.

Fe8: Everyone. How can I pick between the best cast of the series?

FE Tellius: Zelgius. Always Zelgius

FE Awakening: Lucina. I actually like her story and personality

FE Fates: Still undecided on that.

Roy doesn't deserve the flak he gets
If you support him, you can see he actually DOES have a personality
Kris from FE12/new mystery also gets a lot of underserved hate but that one is someone grounded compared to roy
I love them both
As for the non lords/avatars
Brady, female morgan, and inigo/laslow(his fates name) for awakening
Camus/sirius from 1/3/11/12
Roro from new mystery
Ashnard and the black knight for path of radiance
(Need to play more of radiant dawn new game + and sacred stones)

Last edited:
Fates (so far)- Jakob, Kaze, Odin, Xander

Celica, Catria, Matthew, Farina and Mitama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom