• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Fire Emblem character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I've played Conquest, some of Sacred Stones, and most of 7 I have some more favorites:
  • Conquest: Effie, Nyx, Odin, Beruka, Benny, Peri, and Charlotte.
    Takumi was also cool as the final boss.
  • 7: Oswin, Canas, and Dorcas. Lyn, Florina, Sain, and Erk are also still some of my favorites. And I like Nino even though I haven't recruited her yet. (Also I missed some characters again so I'll have to go back and replay the game to get them.)
  • Sacred Stones: Eirika and Ephraim, Lute, Gilliam, Artur, and Ross.

From Awakening: Brady and Owain, they're just hilarious.

From Fates: Jakob, gotta love snarky butlers.

I hold a lot of love for Ephraim (<3)
Then there's also Joshua, Lucius, Marisa, Lyn and probably some more I can't remember right now.

All of my favorites are from the GBA games, can you blame me for liking those more than the others?

Male, GBA division: Hector
Female, GBA division: Lyn

Male, GC divison: Ike
Female, GC divison: Titania

Male, Awakening Divison: Lon'qu
Female, Awakening Divison: Lucina

Male, Nohr Divison: Xander
Female, Nohr Divison: Camilla

Male, Hoshido Division: Ryoma
Female, Hoshido Division: Kagerou

Male, Overall: Ike
Female, Overall: Lucina

(I know, some real hot takes here)

Awakening

Male: Vaike; his voice acting is good, his lines are funny and cool, his supports are hilarious and he's the one who's going to take down whole squads of lancers and archers by chucking hand axes at them. I even like how strange he looks compared to most of the other men.

Female: Lucina; strong, beautiful, adorably sweet and has the sexiest voice I've ever heard. I use her in every game she appears in even though I use Cloud more seriously in Smash. She was the first five star I summoned in heroes and I took it as I sign I should keep going. Now I have a great roster and she's been there the whole way. Can't marry anyone else in Awakening cause she's to perfect to pass up.

Fates

Male: Arthur; has the best voice in the game, has the best chin in the game, hilarious dialogue and is pretty useful despite the bad luck. I love comic books and I love Arthur because of the way he makes fun of them.

Female: Hinoka and Camilla; I really like Hinoka's design since it strongly represents her class and character, Camilla is sexy as hell and both are pretty beastly in battle if you know how to use them. Got a five star Camilla in heroes which I field sometimes but I still don't have Hinoka. Maybe someday.

Heroes

Male: Reinhardt and Legion; I know they come from other games but here is where I first met them. Reinhardt's the second five star I drew and he's practically carried me through the whole game. Dude wastes everything he's pointed at and when the green units come Lucina carves them up. As for Legion I like his design and the ferocity he brings in battle. He's mad strong and fast on top of it. I would love to field Camilla more often but Legion's the best axe fighter I have. Plus I like his laugh "Uwee hee hee"

Female: Sharena; Probably obvious but she's pretty, cute, has a strangely charming voice, strong in battle and the second lord to wield spears since Ephraim. She's done a lot for me in this game and I still field her.

Update: On the other hand, Peri's bloodthirst is so appalling, it's hilarious. Camilla's fanservice and bloodlust is also one of those "so bad, it's good" moments, that ends up being entertaining in Fates.

Miriel, Camilla, Charlotte, and Soliel are probably my faves. I still have some FE games I need to play though so this could change.

Fates (Conquest)- Leo, Niles, Odin

The only one I've ever played was FE7 on GBA a long time ago, but I remember liking Priscilla, Legault, and Limstella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom