• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Fates Mafia ~ Endgame ~ (Together We Fall) ~ Vallite Forces Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket Queen did actually confirm to be hoshidian at one point because I got on HIM for it.

So there was no excuse for not knowing he claimed hoshido.

And considering the game is role madness, I can see the vallite having a kind of protection role when they have three factions against them.

Vallites were more or less protected from Cult recruitment though, via HD's flip. They'd fear the numbers but then again _everyone_ would fear the numbers. The biggest thing was that it didn't read like culted people are vanillized, meaning cult could've recruited any number of protection and forced it into itself.

Vallites were more or less protected from Cult recruitment though, via HD's flip. They'd fear the numbers but then again _everyone_ would fear the numbers. The biggest thing was that it didn't read like culted people are vanillized, meaning cult could've recruited any number of protection and forced it into itself.
Well corrin wouldn't want to take away the powers of his/her allies.

@DarthWolf13 i think it was pretty straightforward from this small portion of posts.

Reading the role PMs to the letter seems to eliminate the possibility of any sort of awakening like mafia faction. Which leaves me to assume that Corrin, Azura and their retainers (Kaze and Silas) are the Vallites and thus the mafia faction.

loose-lips-sink-ships.jpg

Vote: SwordMaster♪

I was wondering that too actually if his says something like "You are aligned with the vallites and win when all others are dead."

I think a vallite death is the best death to help figure out this game and then we can have our three or two way war.

Unvote: Swordmaster
Vote: HumanDawn

I can agree with this logic as well.

Unvote: Swordmaster
Vote: HumanDawn

Voted for Swordmaster because of the faction claim (which isn't mine, and is one of the factions that I need to remove in order to win). Voted for human because I agreed with your logic that it's the best chance of figuring out the rules and how all the win conditions work. Don't know what else to say there.

I understand the win conditions for two of the factions, but not the third (and possibly a fourth / independents)?

At first I wanted to vote away someone who was in a faction I knew that I needed to get rid of in order to win, but then when it was discussed I came to realize that learning the rules of the game was more important in the long run than a short term gain.

I know I'm not Mido, but I have to think that the possibility is very strong. Given what we know about the plot of the relevant game, there's a very strong chance that 'Corrin's Army' is a cult faction.

EDIT: Oh and why would you think I'm Vallite considering I voted for one right away. Considering I'm pretty sure that Corrin's Army = Vallite.

I did deny, it just got buried in the flurry of recent posts in the last half hour or so (Basically I'm running off the three faction assumption, which would make it weird that I was voting right away for someone that I thought was Vallite in HD if I myself was a Vallite).

And I really want to hear a claim for Swordmaster now.

As Midori put it in the night, we should focus on getting rid of the Vallites first if we can, and then after that get rid of the opposing factions. The only problem is that of course a Vallite could say they're with Nohr or Hoshido to avoid a thing like that but.... well.:confused:

It's not a problem, it's a typicality. With Mido being the exception, what player would actually admit they're mafia when they're actually mafia? :p

At that moment SM could also still be a part of Corrin's Army if I'm not mistaken.

Corrin's Army is dead. I don't know what you're talking about.

Corrin's Army is dead. I don't know what you're talking about.
I was replying to someone that was replying to something when CA wasn't dead yet, and talking about why that wasn't definitely true.
I don't understand what I've just written...

Sorry, Darth. Your posts come across as trying to cover a scumslip.

Vote: DarthWolf13

Night 2 ~ Chapter 31 (Families)
Night 2 ~ Chapter 31 (Families)

Official Votals
DarthWolf13 (8) - Midorikawa, TheCapsFan, Feenie, Elieson, Space, FinalArcadia, SwordMaster♪, Ereshkigal
Not Voting (3) - DarthWolf13, Skullcrow, CheffOfGames

“That was- somewhat satisfying. But not nearly as satisfying as seeing my mother watch as I suck the life out of my father’s eyes. Iago, find him.”

“Yes, master.” Iago scuttled away awkwardly.

The silvery figure lightly stood up from their throne, grabbing a hood and chucking it over her head. “I’m going to look for my father. I’m sure one of you would like to kill off another one.” The figure slipped away and left the captives to the murderous invisibles. One of them growled happily, pushing others out of the way and looked into the dazed eyes of Setsuna.

“Hehehe. You’re next.” Hans’ gravelly voice didn’t deter Setsuna.

“Oh, you have an axe. That’s not good. Oh well. It’s better me than master Hinoka.”

“No it’s not, Set-“

“Don’t interrupt me, milady… What was I saying again? Did I get caught in a trap?”

“Setsuna, listen to me. Can you do any damage?”

“I do damage wherever I go milady. I’m a magnet for trouble.”

“I don’t mean that.”

“…OH. You mean can I hurt any of the soldiers while they take me so we can escape. That’s a good plan… Although, something tells me they’ll know what we’re doing.” Hinoka barely managed to contain a scream.

“…At least the others know what to do.” Hinoka burst up and broke the rope around her hands. She disarmed one of the nearby soldiers and stole their lance, spinning it expertly and taking out three more in a brief period of time.

“Oh no you don’t.” Hans dashed at her and swung heavily with the axe.

“Setsuna, untie the others.”

“But I’m tied up milady.”

“*sigh* I undid your rope earlier.”

Setsuna turned her head and saw the dismantled rope on the floor. “OH, okay… How did that happen?”

“Setsuna!”

“Uh, Right. Untie the others. I can actually get somebody else out of a trap for once.”

Hinoka continued to slash with the lance, blocking each of Hans’ attacks and following up with an attack of her own. For a fleeting moment, Hinoka twisted her head back to see how Setsuna was doing. Hans took advantage of the moment and hit Hinoka’s face with the end of his handle. Hinoka’s nose puffed out into a swollen red mess, and stumbled back.

“Milady!”

“Just get them out of the ropes, Setsuna!” Hans swung down and hit the ground as Hinoka rolled to the left. She continued to roll around, dodging as many attempts as she could. She was beginning to tire; her breaths becoming more shallow and vision becoming blurred from the sweat and tears filling her eyes.

“Got it!” Setsuna slowly straightened her back and began to walk towards the exit. The others sprinted past her, except Arthur. He darted to Hinoka’s aid, picking up another axe on the ground and clashing with Hans’. The crazy murderer growled and adopted the insanity of an animal, swinging carelessly and violently. Despite Arthur’s heroic efforts, he was hit cleanly but Hans’ most powerful swing. He fell to the ground, succumbing to his injuries. Hinoka pressed on and continued to instigate a fight. Effie slowly held the crying Elise back, whilst Setsuna delicately picked up a bow and aimed it at Hans. Hinoka’s blurred vision hindered her ability to anticipate Hans’ attacks, allowing him to once again knock her to the ground. He swung down with the axe and hit Hinoka’s chest. He swung around and grasped Arthur’s hand axe, and threw it at Setsuna. Setsuna released her arrow at the same time. The axe hit Setsuna in the torso. The arrow just glanced Hans’ shoulder. Setsuna collapsed like the others. Arthur, Hinoka and Setsuna were all on the ground, breathing acutely and trying to see someone’s face one last time. Arthur managed to push out one last message.

“Lady Elise… I hope I was your hero, one last time…” He stopped breathing, and soon, Setsuna suffered the same fate. Hinoka looked at Effie and Elise.

“I wish *cough* we didn’t waste time fighting each other. I’m sorry.” She stopped breathing as well. There were no Hoshidan princesses left.

DarthWolf13 was lynched. They were…

Hello DarthWolf13. You are Hinoka.

latest

You are the eldest princess of Hoshido. You fly a pegasus; a decision you made after the theft of Corrin. You are mature and determined, displaying your courage several times throughout each version of the game.

You are extremely protective of your family, and as said before, you ride a flying pegasus. Because of these traits, you are aligned with Hoshido and are their Seraph Knight. At any time during the game, you can choose to protect another player from all nightkills for the game’s entirety (unless you die or they die from another method). You can do this by replying to this PM with Fly to Save: PLAYER.

You are aligned with Hoshido, and win when all of Nohr and the Vallite Forces have been eliminated.

DarthWolf13 was lynched. They were aligned with Hoshido and were their Seraph Knight.

Elise gasped and continued to cry as Effie picked her up and carried her away. “We don’t have time, Lady Elise. I’m sorry.”

It is now Night 2. The phase will last for 23 hours and 30 minutes unless otherwise specified.

Hi everyone.

The update will be delayed for a bit. i'm not quite surre how long. May be a couple of hours. I'm sorry about this. However, you can still change your actions within the next 2 hours and 10 minutes. Again, sorry for this.

Endgame ~ Together We Fall
Endgame ~ Together We Fall

YPjRskNvivI

Elise and Effie ran down the halls with adrenaline pumping in their veins. Elise had finally managed to hold back the tears, and began to search for Xander, Camilla and Leo. However, her wish didn’t come true straightaway.

“Beruka, where is Lady Camilla?”

“…I don’t know.”

“Can you help with anything?!”

“…Do you need someone killed?”

“In a minute, I might. Agh!” The dysfunctional retainers continued to fight bitterly. Ignorance was truly bliss. Elise slowed down and approached them carefully.

“Please stop fighting.” Selena’s face became shocked, but Beruka’s remained emotionless.

“Uh! Lady Elise. I’m so sorry milady.” She surveyed behind her and only saw Effie. “Are you okay? Where’s-“ Effie’s stern eyes interrupted her and said it all. “…I’m sorry.”

Elise straightened and tried her best to act like a professional princess. “Thankyou.” She paused, contemplated and asked, “How do you tell someone that a person they love has died?”

“I usually kill the target, so I don’t know.”

“Beruka!” Selena also paused and thought about it. “You’re a princess. You’ll know how to do it when the time comes.” Elise smiled reluctantly.

Meanwhile, Jakob led Ryoma and Xander down the pathways of the castle. “I believe they’re this way milord. It’s truly a terrible sight.” He choked upon finishing the sentence. They ran around the corner, instantly confronted by the three bodies on the ground. Felicia was crying over her husband Kaze’s dead body, whilst Flora comforted her as she took in the enormity of the situation. Ryoma and Xander both headed towards Corrin’s and Azura’s bodies. Both had their eyes aimed at the other.

“Gods!” Xander couldn’t supress tears, but his Hoshidan counterpart could. Ryoma knelt down beside Corrin and cleared his throat.

“Corrin… and Azura… I…” Xander collapsed beside him, breaking down into tears. The Nohrian prince has never been so unset. No one had ever seen a tear fall from his face. “Xander. Stand up?”

“What?”

“Get up. It’s not over.”

“You can’t be serious. Can’t I mourn over my brother and sister’s death?”

“They’re my siblings too. But I have more, and so do you. We can’t afford to lose more. We need to stop this now.”

“Are you heartless?”

“No. But I have to stand up against the situation.”

“Can’t you wait?”

Ryoma couldn’t reply. He was interrupted by a distant voice straining against itself. “Don’t. You. See? He doesn’t care about family.” Takumi’s body was contorted. Purple wisps emanated from its surface. His eyes were glowing purple, and his voice sounded as though it was competing with itself. He held the bow and aimed it at Ryoma, muttering and twitching uncontrollably.

“Takumi?”

“Kill… Kill… KILL!”

“Takumi! Stop!”

“Gah!” Takumi’s face stopped straining. The purple wisps faded away and his eyes cleared. “I’m… sorry.” Takumi fell to the ground, Saizo’s body standing over the fallen Hoshidan prince.

Feenie was killed. They were…

Hello Feenie. You are Takumi.

You are the younger prince of Hoshido. You become jealous very easily; an attribute that is later exploited. You wield the legendary magical bow, the Fujin Yumi. You have also been said to be capable with a sword.

In the Birthright and Conquest paths, you are corrupted by Anankos after falling into the Bottomless Canyon. Because of this tragedy, you are aligned with Hoshido and are their 2 x Vigilante. On two nights only, you can kill a target that you believe is from an opposing faction. You can do this by replying to this PM with Shoot Arrow At: PLAYER.

You are aligned with Hoshido, and win when all of Nohr and the Vallite Forces have been eliminated.

Feenie was killed. They were aligned with Hoshido and were their 2 x Vigilante.

“Takumi!” Ryoma stumbled towards his younger brother and collapsed. He still didn’t tear up, but looked up at Saizo bitterly.

“I had to milord. It was either you or him. And… he talked to me beforehand. He wanted me to kill him if it ever overtook him again.”

“Again?”

“He was possessed earlier. Azura helped him out of it. Not even Corrin knew what happened. He didn’t want anyone to worry. Only Azura, Kagero and I knew about it.” Saizo’s wife was standing behind him, looking downwards and zoning out of the situation. Ryoma looked back down and cried out in pain. It was emotional pain.

From Xander’s end of the room, Effie, Selena, Beruka and Elise entered. Elise broke down into tears, Selena tried to fight them back, Effie consoled them and Beruka didn’t stir. Beruka took it upon herself to reveal the news.

“King Ryoma…”

“Yes?”

“I’m sorry. You are… the only Hoshidan royal left.” Ryoma finally surrendered to the tears. He didn’t speak. “They were both very brave. It was because of them that the others survived. You should be very proud. They said they loved you until their end.”

In a shaky voice, Ryoma responded, “Thankyou, Beruka.” Beruka nodded and retreated back behind Selena. Xander also cried for the loss of his wife, Hinoka.

“Beruka, that was beautiful. I didn’t know you could do that.”

“We will never speak of this again. I simply got a job done.”

Meanwhile, Leo and Camilla were fighting a horde of Risen in the castle interiors. Camilla had the advantage of air on her side, but unfortunately, Leo was the main target. “Leo! Duck!” Leo obliged and felt the force of the axe brush past his neck. It embedded itself into yet another Risen. Camilla flew and grabbed the axe again, swinging in circles to dispose of a large group of Risen.

“Stop!” Immediately, the Risen bowed down to the monotone voice. The hooded silvery figure stood at the top of the room, their arm reached out of the crowd of dead. “I need to save some of you for the end. I can kill them myself.” It was still for several moments, before a strike of lightning broke through the ceiling and hit Leo. The dark knight wasn’t powerful enough to survive the blast, and he collapsed with his horse.

FinalArcadia was killed. They were…

Hello FinalArcadia. You are Leo.

You are the youngest son in the Nohrian royal family. You pursued a career in research and magic to excel in a field your older brother did not. You are very smart and sarcastic, and have to be as professional as possible at all times.

At the beginning of all routes, you appear to kill Kaze and Rinkah, but actually save them due to Corrin’s wishes. Because of this ability, you are aligned with Nohr and are their Faith Healer. Every night, you can protect somebody from the nightkill. However, if this person is already protected, you will undo their protection. You can do this by replying to this PM with Trick and Save: PLAYER.

You are aligned with Nohr, and win when all of Hoshido and the Vallite Forces have been eliminated.

FinalArcadia was killed. They were aligned with Nohr and were their Faith Healer.

A large portion of the roof began to collapse. It clipped Camilla’s wyvern’s wing, and both fell. More rubble fell on the two. They hopelessly lost to the barrage of debris connecting with their bodies.

TheCapsFan died in the endgame. They were…

Hello TheCapsFan. You are Camilla.

You are the eldest daughter of the Nohrian royal family. Despite your bewitching nature, you are ruthless with an axe and a wyvern. You dote constantly on Corrin, making sure that he is happy all the time.

You don’t hold back in fights, and will stop at nothing to protect your family (especially Corrin). Because of this characteristic, you are aligned with Nohr and are their 1 x Gladiator and 1 x Follower. During one day phase of the game, you can reset all votes and make only two lynch options available. One of these targets need to be yourself, while the other is up to your choosing. You can do this by replying to this PM with Enter Battle With: PLAYER. Additionally, during one night phase on the game, you can follow a player and see what action they performed. However, you won’t be able to see their target. You can do this by replying to this PM with Dote On: PLAYER.

You are aligned with Nohr, and win when all of Hoshido and the Vallite Forces have been eliminated.

TheCapsFan died in the endgame. They were aligned with Nohr and were their 1 x Gladiator and 1 x Follower.

Silas had finally found his horse, and was on his way to search for the others. He finally reached the throne room, and was taken aback at what he saw. Most of the army laid there, all without life. Mozu’s and Hayato’s hands were inches away from each other. Azama was alone, and so was Oboro without Takumi. Hana and Hinata laid next to each other, with Subaki and Setsuna next to them. Kaden, Rinkah, Reina, Niles, Nyx, Charlotte, Benny, Keaton, Yukimara, Fuga and Shura filled out the rest of the room.

“Gah!” He felt a sharp pain in his back. He fell off his horse and barely managed to swing his body over to see his attacker. A ghostly Garon stood over him.

“We’ve won this time.”

Back at Corrin’s death site, the remaining soldiers’ attention was drawn to a collection of white dust twirling around in a tornado. It glowed radiantly before it formed several figures. The first one was Corrin, and he was surrounded by the other fallen members of the army.

“Corrin?”

“Hey. I bet you weren’t expecting this.”

Xander chuckled. “Even in the afterlife, you still have a sense of humour.”

Elise yelped, “Corrin!”

“Hehe, hi Elise. I’m sorry everyone.”

“It’s not your fault, Corrin.”

“I’m sorry I can’t be with you. But I’m not here for no reason. I know who can help stop this.”

“Who?”

Odin and Peri had stolen Laslow and hidden him within a trap door of the castle. “Odin! Peri! Stop!”

“Not unless you call me by my proper title, mortal!”

“Ugh! The Final Fantasiser?”

“No.”

“The Ancient Atypical?”

“No.”

“The Darkifier?”

“No.”

“Odin!”

“Fine, you were close enough. The Darkness Desolator will hear what you have to say.”

“Why are you taking me?”

“I have had a vision from my ancestral beings.”

“Oh no.”

“He’s actually right.” Odin stopped and the three retainers turned around. Ryoma and his wife Orochi, Saizo and Kagero, Xander, Elise and Effie, Beruka and Selena and Corrin’s remaining retainers all stood huddled together.

Eventually, the group approached the throne room, ready for a final battle. Xander spoke up. “This is for Corrin’s dream. This is for those who have fallen before us. We will not stop until that future of peace is realised. It’s time to stand up.” At the closed doors of the hall, the group once again met with the ghosts of their fallen family, this time accompanied by Mikoto, Sumeragi, Arete, Lilith and the Rainbow Sage. They merely smiled, before dispersing into the air as though they never existed. The Hoshidan and Nohrian kings walked forward together and pushed the door open. At the end of the room, Anankos, Garon, Hans and Iago stood by the golden throne, currently occupied by the silvery figure. The hooded person slowly lifted the hood off their head and revealed their face. Soleil’s eyes were purple, and her frame was glowing in a shiny silver. The silver had reached her shoulders, but her face was untainted.

“I finally get to reveal myself. Hello father. And mother, but I’m not angry with you.” Laslow and Selena choked. Their daughter was the reason their friends had been killed.

“Soleil? Why?”

She laughed. “Why?! Maybe because I never see you. Maybe because whenever I do, you both fight. And you made me like you. A womaniser. I can’t dance. I can’t see my grandmother and her friends because you don’t want to go back. I want to see the rest of my family. I don’t know anyone here! I’m lonely in the Deeprealm. Why did you forget about me?!”

“We never forgot about you. We love you!”

“Then why don’t you ever listen?”

Laslow paused. “I’m… I’m sorry I made you feel this way. I didn’t think about it before telling you all these great stories of my life, that I forgot about yours. You didn’t deserve a father like me. So let me make it up to you. If you stop this now, I’ll do my absolute best to do what you want. Because that’s what you deserve.”

Anankos smirked. “You think she’s going to change. She’s obviously been exploited under my control. But her knowledge on the Risn helped. It helped me bring them to life here.”

“Ahh!” Soleil collapsed. The silver coating around her body began to creep over her face.

“Soleil! Fight it!”

“Ahh!”

“~You, are the ocean’s grey waves…~” From the other side of the room, Gunter was standing with Shigure, who now had Azura’s pendant wrapped around his neck. He continued to sing, ripples of water flowing through the air and surrounding Soleil’s body.

Anankos yelled. “No!” Shigure continued to sing, and eventually, he finished the fourth verse that his mother had taught him. The water crashed open and burst into little drops that pounded against the enemies. Soleil knelt on the ground, completely free of the silver coating. Instantly, Anankos growled and was consumed in a jet black aura. Slowly, his features began to change, and his dragon form was returning. Shigure dashed up to Soleil, as well as Laslow and Selena.

“I can take her back to the Deeprealms.”

“Good. Do that. Thankyou, Shigure.” He nodded.

“Mother? Father? I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t be. But for now, you need to go back home.”

“I can’t leave you here.”

“This will be our sacrifice for you. We both love you. And we’ll be with you always. We’ll see each other again. Let this world be yours. Even if we don’t win today, you can live safely and with your friends. Love them like you’d love us.”

“Mother! Father! No!”

“Goodbye darling.”

“No!” Shigure dragged Soleil back into a portal opened by his pendant. They entered the circle, with the portal’s end just allowing the sight of the whole group being hit by a massive fireball and body of a dragon. They were dead as the portal closed.

Midorikawa died in the endgame. They were…

Hello Midorikawa. You are Ryoma.

You are the eldest prince of Hoshido. You wield the legendary weapon, Raijinto, and use it to its fullest potential with your unparalleled ability with a katana. You are cool-headed, and use your great maturity and leadership to guide your kingdom through tough times.

In the Revelations and Birthright paths, you tracked down the leader of the Nohrian Resistance in Cheve, and became a strong member of that group. Because of this skill, you are aligned with Hoshido and are their Tracker. Every night, you can target a player and see who (if anybody) they targeted. However, you cannot see what role they performed. You can do this by replying to this PM with Track: PLAYER.

Midorikawa died in the endgame. They were aligned with Hoshido and were their Tracker.

Space died in the endgame. They were…

Hello Space. You are Xander.

You are eldest prince of Nohr. You are merciless, but a good leader with a protective core. You ride on a horse, and wield the legendary sword, Siegfried. You stand for honour, and put your family’s and the kingdom’s needs before your own.

You are good at knowing when to trust people and deciphering who is on your side. Because of this skill, you are aligned with Nohr and are their Mafia Cop. Every night, you can investigate a player and determine whether they are a part of the Vallite Forces or aligned with the other factions (but not which one). You can do this by replying to this PM with Test: PLAYER.

Space died in the endgame. They were aligned with Nohr and were their Mafia Cop.

Ereshkigal died in the endgame. They were…

Hello Ereshkigal. You are Elise.

You are the youngest child of the Nohrian royal family. You are extremely bubbly and love to help people. You are great friends with your retainer, Effie, and you wish for your family to stay together, no matter the cost.

You are adored by all and are very popular. Because of this reputation and your healing skills, you are aligned with Nohr and are their Beloved Princess and 1 x Babysitter. When you die, you will cause the next phase you died in to be skipped. If you die during the day, the next day phase will be skipped, but if you die during the night, the next night phase shall be skipped. Additionally, during one night phase of the game, you can protect a player from a night kill. However, if you are killed, then both you are your target will die. You can do this by replying to this PM with Save: PLAYER.

Ereshkigal died in the endgame. They were aligned with Nohr and were their Beloved Princess and 1 x Babysitter.

Elieson won in the endgame. They were…

Hello Elieson. You are Anankos.

You are Corrin’s secret father. Over the past few centuries, you have become crazy. In your last moments of human form, you told the rest of your family to escape to neighbouring kingdoms. You are now in your dragon form, and manipulate the outer kingdoms by controlling other characters.

You know a lot about each character, and you have possessed many of them. Because of this power, you are aligned with the Vallite Forces and are their Godfather Role Cop and 1 x Possessor. If you are checked by a theoretical cop, you will come up as not being aligned with the Vallite Forces. Each night, you can use your abilities to find out about someone’s role. You can do this by replying to this PM with Manipulate: PLAYER. However, during one night only, you can possess a player. You will be able to redirect this player’s action, and they will receive these new results. However, you will also receive the results they would have received without the redirection. You can do this by replying to this PM with Possess PLAYER1 and Manipulate PLAYER2. You can’t use this at the same time as your role cop ability.

You are aligned with the Vallite Forces, and win when your faction equals or outnumbers the other factions.

Elieson has won the game. They were aligned with the Vallite Forces and were their Godfather Role Cop and 1 x Possessor.

SwordMaster♪ won in the endgame. They were…

Hello SwordMaster♪. You are Garon.

You are the evil king of Nohr. Word has it that you were once a good father to your children, but you have eventually become hollow and are possessed by Anankos. Anankos uses you to start a war between Hoshido and Nohr.

You are extremely powerful and ruthless. Because of your threatening presence, you are aligned with the Vallite Forces and are their 1 x Strongman, 1 x Silencer and 1 x Night Vengeful. During one night phase, you can perform the factional kill and guarantee its success, breaking through any protection that may be on the player. You can do this by replying to this PM with Critical Hit: PLAYER. Additionally, during one night phase, you can silence a player and stop them from talking (except from voting) for the next day. You can do this by replying to this PM with Silence: PLAYER. Finally, if you die during the night, you can also choose to kill a player of your choice. You can do this by replying to this PM with Take Vengeance On: PLAYER. You can only use one ability each night phase.

You are aligned with the Vallite Forces, and win when your faction equals or outnumbers the other factions.

SwordMaster♪ has won the game. They were aligned with the Vallite Forces and were their 1 x Strongman, 1 x Silencer and 1 x Night Vengeful.

Skullcrow won in the endgame. They were…

Hello Skullcrow. You are Hans.

You are the corrupted commander of the Nohrian army. You were a former murderer, but Garon uses you to complete his dirty work. You yearn for death and violence, and try to kill Corrin and his army multiple times.

You wield axes and have power over the Nohrian army. Because of this, you are aligned with the Vallite Forces and are their 1 x Executioner and 1 x Vanillaiser. During one night phase, you can use your vanillaiser ability and strip a player of their role. They will essentially become a vanilla player. You can do this by replying to this PM with Hinder: PLAYER. Additionally, during one day phase, you can cause a lynch to occur once the target has required at least half of the required votes needed to be lynched. This will instantly end the day phase and the night phase will begin. You can do this by replying to this PM with Execute: PLAYER.

Skullcrow has won the game. They were aligned with Vallite Forces and were their 1 x Executioner and 1 x Vanillaiser.

CheffOfGames won in the endgame. They were…

Hello CheffOfGames. You are Iago.

You are the sly right-hand man of Garon. You use magic to manipulate your opponents, but never actually fight them properly. However, your abilities have caused the death of some characters.

You have tried to stop Corrin’s army from achieving their goal. Because of this, you are aligned with the Vallite Forces and are their Jailkeeper. Each night, you can roleblock a player and protect them at the same time. You can do this by replying to this PM with Trap: PLAYER.

CheffOfGames has won the game. They were aligned with the Vallite Forces and were their Jailkeeper.

And that’s the game.

Thankyou to everyone who signed up to play the game. I hoped it would’ve gone for longer, but being a swingy, bastard, multi-faction game where three people died Day 1, what can you do? Congratulations to the Vallite Forces on a great game, and I hoped you all enjoyed. And thanks to @Zexy for being M.O.D. I’ll post some more stuff later, because this post is big enough as it is without questions, night actions and other stuff.

Night 1
Feenie shoots SwordMaster
FinalArcadia protects Elieson
Space cop checks Elieson
Elieson rolecops TheCapsFan
Midorikawa tracks Elieson
Hellcrow kills Rocket Queen
CheffOfGames jails SwordMaster

Night 2
Midorikawa tracks Ereshkigal
FinalArcadia protects SwordMaster
Hellcrow kills Feenie
Elieson possesses FinalArcadia onto Space
CheffOfGames jails Midorikawa
SwordMaster silences FinalArcadia
Space cop checks TheCapsFan
Feenie shoots FinalArcadia

Please answer the following questions when you get the chance? Thankyou.

Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of the balance and setup?
Did you like the Flavour Text?
What was your favourite thing in the game?
If you could change one thing in this game, what would it be?
What did you think of the multi-faction aspect of the game?
Would you play another game like this in the future?

Thank you all for this amazing game, I loved to play this with y'all. as for the questions.

Did you enjoy the game?
As I said above, I loved it.
What did you think of the balance and setup?
It could've been more balanced with 2 corrins army, 3 vallites, 5 nohr and 5 hoshido because the vallites were a bit overpowered after they killed the corrins army.
Did you like the Flavour Text?
I honestly didn't read it to avoid flavour text.
What was your favourite thing in the game?
The mafia chat was so relaxed (has nothing to do with the setup but I think it counts when you're on Day 2 and quoting Be Our Guest :p)
Aside from that I thought that the game was just fun overall.
If you could change one thing in this game, what would it be?
Feenie not shooting Night 2 so we could play out our plan.
What did you think of the multi-faction aspect of the game?
I liked it.
Would you play another game like this in the future?
Definitely.

Lol, called it that Sword Master slipped (they were strongman, too...) Should have made a bigger deal about it tbh... I don't know why Darth got lynched, I was honestly confused when he got votes and I only voted him Day 1 out of self preservation.

Sorry about outing my army name! I know my RolePM mentioned Cultist but it was described as a weak one, so I thought it was a Town variation that had a risk in making people cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom