• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire in the Garden: Kanto Starters Mafia: Endgame, Bulbasaur Victory

@TheCapsFan are you busy?

(paranoid hat on)

Or just riding on the insane town cred you got (kudos really) and using it to now become inactive without anyone sussing you? :p

Also what do you think of what Raven brought up?
Less likely now that Minish was the tiebreaking vote. Its one thing for a scum partner to be on a mafia lynch and another thing entirely for a scum partner to actively choose to kill their partner over another

@TheCapsFan are you busy?

(paranoid hat on)

Or just riding on the insane town cred you got (kudos really) and using it to now become inactive without anyone sussing you? :p
i’m riding my towncred.

Srs though I really don’t feel the need to post during the night phase much.

Again an argument I could see working if both wagons are town, in fact it is best play to be unsure on both if you are wrong for both, but knowing the other wagon is scum makes me paranoid. It could be that scum!Raven actually wanted a No Lynch, not bus Piko but also not have me flip yet, so a case on me can be made again the next day, any No Lynch is a free +1 for scum at the cost of having to act it right for just a bit longer. But Minish showed up and ruined it.

What I mostly get from this is that scum Raven and scum Minish together is not likely.
I think this bottom part is plausible.

Not sure exactly what i think about the raven unvote. For now I am willing to believe you are never partners with Pikochu, Zexy, so I don’t know if scum!raven would back off like that when the most active town member is up for lynch.

I’m picking and choosing my responses because I’m too lazy to read the ISOs at the moment, but I did take a look at Mido’s iso on Ex earlier this morning. I do agree that Ex’s progression onto Pikochu is a little weird, but I want to read their response first.

Which points specifically do you mean?
That Snowy has a subbing out when mafia meta and Minish has a bussing meta

In any case, the Raven Minish interaction is what has more weight now, compared to when I said that.

Minish is included because Snowy has a meta of subbing out when scum and Minish has a meta of bussing when scum.
sigh this is why I didn't want to share my tinfoil. Please do not use the tinfoil meta read that I already said I think is pretty unfair to use in this instance.

I guess her rebuttal will just be "WIFOM" lol
I mean...

The tough thing here is that Raven, Minish, ExLight, you, and Mido all did things yesterday that suggest that they might not be scumbuds with Piko. Raven made the votes tied, unprompted, when he didn't have to. Minish broke the tie in favor of town. ExLight voted on Piko at a point when they could have easily voted you to put Piko in a better situation. You pushed Piko really hard. And Mido spent a huge ass amount of her limited time analyzing the case against Piko when she could have used that time finding more evidence to push people to vote you.

But, I think it's incredibly unlikely that all these players are town and that there are exactly two scum between Elie, Gentlefeather, Lich, and Jamie. Aka I definitely think there was scum involved in the voting yesterday. So we have to kinda figure out which of the above five is more suspicious based on what they had done. The ISOs will help, but at first glance I think Zexy and Minish look the best, which leaves us with Raven, Mido, and ExLight.

What we NEED for maximum info is Mido Minish LICH etc to be FIRST in suggesting cases tomorrow (especially Mido who is high active too). It should not be Caps or I guiding them.

Have them all commit on each other.

@TheCapsFan what do you think on this? If you or I suggest something first it will just be too easy for low active scum to follow the flow, be it mislynch or bus. What if we let them all do the first/second votes and actually open up our cards last?
I do like this idea, not necessarily with the voting but I agree that I want to see other players introduce cases tomorrow.

I think it's incredibly unlikely that all these players are town and that there are exactly two scum between Elie, Gentlefeather, Lich, and Jamie. Aka I definitely think there was scum involved in the voting yesterday. So we have to kinda figure out which of the above five is more suspicious based on what they had done. The ISOs will help, but at first glance I think Zexy and Minish look the best, which leaves us with Raven, Mido, and ExLight.
This. So much this.

It probably is 1 and 1, and right now the Raven flip is the most informative for catching the scum in the second group next. I think that scum is higher priority to catch because they mislead the thread more and more, the longer they stay alive, and also have a better idea who to kill.

A single low activity scum may either make less informed kill decisions, or even not kill at all, depending on who they are.

I do like this idea, not necessarily with the voting but I agree that I want to see other players introduce cases tomorrow.
To be fair, the plan did change later, because the three major players we are looking at did interact a lot with each other.

I also made my case on who is the best option imo just in case I die.

But I agree, that even if I am dead, you should avoid voting before them.

The sun rose, and the smell of smoke had faded. The trainer of the Charmanders had vanished. The remaining Bulbasaur looked around; everyone was uninjured, bar jaison crasta. Two of the Charmanders had evolved, but it seemed rather odd. Alas, that was how it was.

Mafia has forfeited. Town wins.

Graveyard link.

This post just feels like it is playing all sides. Also this is like the third post of pointing out something about Zexy. It looks like he’s fueling the flames without being the one that would have to take the blame.
Playing all sides except the "Piko could be scum" side. In fact he still kinda seems on the Piko town side based on the first post.

What I don’t like about this is I don’t think we saw Light say much against Piko, and I think there was more against Zexy. Which makes this one seem like he’s covering all bases.
There was about 20 minutes between the post referenced in the above quote and this one. That is a really quick turnaround. The only real indication we could see that he is progressing somewhere on Piko would be him saying "I'm reading D1." And my case was based on a post from D2. He didn't respond to my case really at all, just came out with this after the fact.

The choice of the word vehemently in contingency with zexy’s name is interesting to note.
In a positive or negative way?

Again he‘s hardly mentioned Piko in a negative light vs how much he’s brought up Zexy excluding answering my direct questions. So this honestly looks like it comes out of nowhere. There was the small bit about talking about mechanics, and Piko s read on him, but he hasn’t really expressed any belief that screams “Piko could be mafia” or any intent to lynch him.
He did say that "he was torn" but he didn't give any indication as to why he was torn, this is true. Looking at the ISO makes this look pretty bad.

His explanation of the cases to Minish. The first we see of him being against Piko with anything more than a vote or “I’ll vote him”
The part about Piko being defensive was kind of a new idea.

I don't think that really matters actually.

The last post I quoted looks like a defense of Raven since it was in response to Zexy calling the unvote scummy. Whether he unvote or switched wagons, Pikos fate was sealed, and was more likely to die over Zexy since I had mentioned seeing the case on Piko. This means that Piko would have been the better lynch for mafia at that point, and they were better off lynching him.
Not really sure that Piko's fate was necessarily sealed at that point because I don't think you were moving off Zexy regardless of you seeing the case on Piko. It does read like a defense of Raven though.

... Wow, I was just planning to post this at :59

PUBLIC LAST WILL

Jamie might get modkilled, and I would rather have proof I knew all this before the flip actually happen

Unlike what I told Piko, Jamie is indeed my visitor from Night 1. I have breadcrumbed this at least twice, search key phrases like "do not worry about" and "would not sleep on it". In the big posts mafia might not bother carefully reading. Unfortunately mafia could possibly have figured that out too, but I had to risk it. Piko asked enough for me to consider that they probably did not, but no way to know for sure. Jamie was inactive enough to not be a prime kill candidate anyway

I have evolved tonight, have a role that visits and halves voting power for the next phase. At the time I thought of writing a last will soon before phase end, I was planning to use it on Mido, but I am using it on Raven instead

I did indirectly tell the Worry Seeder to target Mido via the sarcasm post in hopes that they will do it and see me visiting her. That plan is now discontiuned, though. Even told ExLight immediately after that this was a message for someone, to make it more explicit. I do not mind being night killed despite having a role, it isn't that strong anyway. Which is why I did not say the Worry Seeder should not target Mido earlier

After ExLight's post, I got an epiphany, and have a sneaking suspicion that Worry Seed does more than I thought. Either Jamie has the role, or the one who has it has the full picture on if Jamie could be mafia

If Jamie is mafia, it is possible that the mafia has assigned kills on his name. Who would think of using a tracking role on an inactive Piko made look good who might not even submit an action in tim

We must also consider the possibility that dawn dusk died by other means. We do not even know what the Squirtle win condition is. In terms of theme, it is not Farfetch'd to assume that Charmander kills should not work on Squirtle.

Back
Top Bottom