• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Frostbitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It was a cold and snowy night in London, the sun was just beginning to set, not that it could be seen clearly with all the clouds covering the sky. A man walked through the snow covered streets, a red scarf around his neck as he adjusted his black jacket to cover himself from the cold. "Damn winter nights," he complaied, rubbing his cold black hair as he looked at the street lights that were beginning to turn on. 'Better hurry, I gotta prepare dinner before Edward gets antsy."

There was a woman who was walking all by her lonesome on the way to her home. She had scarlet hued, curly hair that went to her back, and light brown eyes. She had her black trench coat covering her clothes, but her legs had black tights on and knee height black boots with a pointed toe and tall heel. She actually enjoyed the cold weather. It was rather late and she had just left her sister's home and was heading towards her own.

The man saw a woman walking along the street as welll, though she didn't seem to mind the cold. "Must be pretty lucky," he pointed out to himself as he smiled at the woman before looking down at his watch. "I wonder if I should just get take out instead," he commented. However, because he had been distracted he didn't notice the slippery floor, causing him to slip and fall with a loud thud.

The woman turned her head as she heard the thud and saw the man on the ground. With a slight smile, she walked over and extended her hand down to him.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Well, it's been snowing, so I don't think there's a sign for that," the red haired woman laughed ever so slightly as she looked at him, "I suppose you should be more careful when you walk. Now, have a good evening."

"Right, thanks again for helping me," he said to the woman as he saw her walk off. However, while he began to head in his own way he noticed what seemed like a shadow jumping from the roof. "Huh," he muttered to himself before discretly pacing after the woman just in case.

As Rose was walking, she felt someone was behind her, but she chose to shrug it off. While she walked, she still felt the same presence there. In a swift motion, she turned her head but saw no one there. She figured at this point that it was her imagination or paranoia getting the best of her. With her knowing that no one was around, she began to resume her walking once more. The snow had started to pick up and become heavier as time went on.

A figured burts out from the shadows of an alley, flying quickly at the woman with claws drawn out. Before he could catch the woman though the figure was thrown aside by a kick from the scarfed man from earlier, sending it crashing against the street. Upon closer look th efigure was revealed to be a man with long black hair and pale skin, with a pair of red eyes and potruding fangs.

The red haired woman turned around and let out a scream as she saw what had taken place. Her eyes widened as she began backing up rather quickly, causing herself to trip and fall into the snow.

"What the heck?!" she yelled.

"Back off," the man ordered as he glanced towards Luna was the attacker began to stand up from the floor. "This guy isn't exactly going down from one hit," he commented with a smirk as the attacker charged at him, only for the man to dodge his punch and break his arm before slamming his knee against the attacker's gut, using enough strenght to knock him down to the floor. "Are you okay?" he asked as he turned towards the woman.

"W-what the heck is going on?!" The red haired woman yelled as she continued to back up, trying to get back on her feet. In an unfortunate turn of events, this ended up being her downfall as she slipped and fell onto the snow again. Her eyes showed true fear as she looked at the injured man before looking at the one talking to her.

"W-what does he want with me?!" The woman asked in fear, "How do you know this?! How do I know I can trust you?" she stood up, shaking and hesitant.

"But that's impossible," the woman spoke, "Vampires aren't real! I...I don't even know what to think, but I know vampires are only a myth... he's probably just a lunatic who escaped prison..yeah, that seems more likely..."

"Are you going to hurt me?" She asked, slowly backing away in suspicion.

"Um, just make sure he doesn't follow me," she spoke, "I really need to go..." with that, she just turned around and began running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom