• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Frostbitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You've been living for how long and you didn't know this?" Kari laughed slightly.

-------------------

"Since when was this a date?" Rose laughed.

"That is quite true," Kari nodded as she took another bite of the chicken wings.

-----------------------------

"Yeah, it kind of does," Rose laughed softly.

"Well I'mg lad you're enjoying them regardless," Edward laughed sitting down at the table next to Kari. "Save some for me though."

"So then with that in mind and if I may be so bold," Alistair started, smiling at Rose. "Would you mind going on a real date?"

"I've only had two chicken wings," Kari laughed, "I'm sure there's plenty left for you."

--------------------

"Is that really a good idea with people who are out to kill me?" Rose asked honestly, "I mean I don't want to put you in that position."

"Oh well," Kari shrugged as she kept smiling, "You can fix some more if I do. You'll be fine."

-----------------------

"Um, sure," Rose answered, "Just don't let me die."

"Then buy more," Kari answered simply before continuing to eat

--------------------

Rose gave Alistair a somewhat annoyed look, and if looks could kill, he was already dead.

"Well, nice to know I'll die then," she spoke even though she was only trolling at this point.

"Oh you did?" Kari laughed.

------------------------------

"I better be," Rose scoffed.

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad," Kari answered, really wondering if she had made a bad decision regarding her statement.

------------------------

"So I get smothered and die anyways?" Rose laughed.

"I can imagine," Kari smiled.

------------------------

"Is that really a good way to die though?" Rose asked.

"I'm...not sure...." Kari answered.

-----------

"You'd rather me be dead?" Rose asked, acting hurt even though it was a joke.

"Is that how you bring girls home?" Kari retorted, "Chicken wings then dick?"

-----------------

"We do actually," Rose answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom