• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Frostbitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edward couldn't help but laugh at this. "I said cuddle, but I'm just messing," he pointed out as he stood up from the table. "Though speaking of, if you're gonna be staying here I gotta go set up your stuff for when you sleep."

"Well...some people say it's good to see the humor in things?" Alistair asked, shrugging slightly.

"You do, and my sister," Kari spoke, specifically mentioning her sister.

-------

"I suppose it can be."

Kari just quietly stood up and followed Edward.

--------------

"Sure," Rose replied as she stood up. "I hope my sister isn't too traumatized."

"We're sisters," Kari spoke, "I don't think so."

-------------------------

"Do you want to see her reaction if she sees a guy without a shirt on?" Rose laughed.

"Yeah, I guess I am," Kari commented, not sure really what would happen next.

-----------------------

"I feel bad for her, so that's enough of an idea," Rose laughed.

"Cause if I had to choose between her safety and mine," Rose started speaking with a serious look on her face, "I would rather have her safe."

"They died," Rose answered solemnly, "House fire. Kari and I weren't home at the time. My other sister wasn't around either, so we three managed to escape. I spent most of my life raising Leah and Kari. Leah's studying abroad right now, so it's just Kari and I for the most part."

"It's alright," Rose answered simply. It really wasn't something she liked talking about, but she had done it nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom