• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Funniest Game Moments (Players can be spoiled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooking Without Looking is a fictional TV show in Sam & Max where you cook things out of ingredients like uranium pellets, asbestos sprinkles, buffalo chips, and roof tile shavings. You get to make a cake on that show and give it to a biased judge on Embarrassing Idle (interestingly, it's the ketchup you put on the cake that incapacitates him). The whole game is hilarious.

The moment in Kid Icarus Uprising where Pit and Viridi talk about how one of the enemies resemble Metroids, and Viridi just shatters the 4th wall. Completely.

So one time I cleared out this entire fort of Thalmor in Skyrim, and then I mapped to somewhere else. For some reason I later decided to go back to that same fort and did a deer-in-headlights for a minute cause when I got there everyone was alive and standing up (and later I also noticed COMPLETELY NAKED cause I had looted all of their armour), and after about 2secs of me staring at them like "shit what do I do now" they all fell over dead. ^<_______<^;; and it kept happening the next few times I mapped out and mapped back.

In My Pokemon Ranch one time I looked up and saw my Zapdos fly down, grab Haley the ranch owner, and fly off with her while she's spazzing out and he's like ^_________^. I was like, whelp I guess he's going to go eat her now. ^<__<^;;

Persona 4 has a lot of funny moments in it but one bizarre thing is the fridge in your house. Sometimes there are some weird items in there, like the grass Nanako brought home one time that you end up chowing down like a cow. Then there's this one:

"A single slice of ham lies lonely on a paper plate..."
"... Something about it disturbs you."
"... You decide to leave it alone."

... I don't know who's in charge of stocking this fridge but they are officially fired.

During Devil Survivor 2 (playing the Record Breaker remake): Io's "Operation: Cardboard Box". Basically she spends the map (until she gets to Daichi) under a cardboard box à la Solid Snake. I thought that was hilarious.

In Devil May Cry 3, when Vergil puts a staff (I forget its name) in a machine and it doesn't work, he turns away shrugging and kicks it. Dante does the same thing when you do the mission as him, but it's funny to see a usually cool-headed, emotionless Vergil get mad at something.

In a sense of irony, playing Smash Run with Bayonetta after obtaining her DLC, and of the custom items I got, one of them was a custom special for Dark Pit.

Never mind that I have all of his specials for a while now... Just found it funny to have an angel hunter acquire something for an angel.

Was playing Smite, and was facing someone on the other team who was Artemis, and this noob on my team got killed by her ultimate attack. He then said "She summoned Pumbaa and he kicked my ass!"

I proceeded to say "Hakuna Matata, bruh.. It means no worries, bruh..."

And more recently on the PS4 version, and some dude on the opposite team's username was "Barack_Obama", or something like that... I defeated him twice, and one of my teammates made a funny joke about the Secret Service coming after me...

Anytime characters in Disney Infinity, like Minnie Mouse, saying a polite hello to huge, scary boss characters.

Yeah, pretty sure that big, black, slimy symbiote monster isn't one for formal conversation, lady.

Jakob and Frederick having a conversation in the FE: Awakening DLC of FE: Fates.

Frederick and bear jerky which comes up in his conversations with the female tactician and the aforementioned DLC.

Jakob in FE: Fates. He has no filter. It's brilliant.

Serra in FE7 and all having to do with her.

L'Archael and stuff having to do with her in FE: SS.

I've been playing a lot of FE.

So my friend and I were vanquishing a Hard Mode map in GuildWars. Suddenly we accidentally overaggro'd, but we were like, well there's a resurrection shrine nearby, it'll be fine. Just use some death penalty removing items and get back to work.

But noooooooo... we hadn't noticed just how close the res shrine was. As soon as we spawned, the same giant overaggro mob was on top of us. And slaughtered us. And then we res'd again. And got slaughtered again. Like, we couldn't even move two feet before being murdered so no chance to even run away to somewhere else and Rebirth away from the shrine. I was like "I GET KNOCKED DOWN, BUT I GET UP AGAIN, YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN." Just cracking up as we just kept getting slaughtered within milliseconds of being res'd until the game finally kicked us out of the map at -60% DP. gaaaaah.

Was playing Smite, and was facing someone on the other team who was Artemis, and this noob on my team got killed by her ultimate attack. He then said "She summoned Pumbaa and he kicked my ass!"

I proceeded to say "Hakuna Matata, bruh.. It means no worries, bruh..."

And more recently on the PS4 version, and some dude on the opposite team's username was "Barack_Obama", or something like that... I defeated him twice, and one of my teammates made a funny joke about the Secret Service coming after me...
this reminds me of a time on the last of us remastered multiplayer where I died 3 times when RIGHT next to my teammate, who kept getting himself killed as well.
his username?
Obama_care_09
My stepcousin and I noted how ironic that was and said "thanks obamacare!"

In Paper Mario, I was fighting the Koopa Bros. and used a Sleepy Sheep. Black Koopa fell asleep but Red was unaffected. When Black woke up, he took over Red's position as top turtle and did the camera thumbs up Red usually does.

An effective (and hilarious) method for defeating the Duplighosts is to have them mimic Bombette and user her Power Bomb, Kooper's Fire Shell or a Fire Flower and they'll be defeated instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funniest I've ever seen in games? Any scene with Luigi in the Mario & Luigi games, basically, and any conversation with Ike and Aimee in FE: Path of Radiance and FE: Radiant Dawn. Those are PURE gold. lol

In Paper Mario 2, I was fighting Cortez, got a Poison Mushroom Bingo and lost my audience. When Cortez did his soul absorb move, he only recovered 5 HP when he usually recovers about 49.

Clank wondering what "stones" were in Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. Ratchet says he'll tell him later.

Clank wondering what "stones" were in Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. Ratchet says he'll tell him later.
Speaking of Ratchet and Clank, Nefarious makes me laugh way too often, especially when he freezes up and broadcasts Lance and Janice. "QUAAAAAAAARRRRRRR-"*KRZT* "I don't have the capacity for love, Janice, I was cursed by a tribe of gypsy ninjas!" "I know, Lance; I was in that tribe!" *THWACK*"-RRRRRRRRK!"

He's a lot more evil and less silly in the reimagining, but
that's because Quark's trying to make his arch-nemesis worse than he already is. He's also making himself look more heroic by going back to the good guys after betraying them, which he didn't do in the original game. Y'see, Insomniac said it's not really a true reboot, but it's a story Quark's telling in a timeline where he's imprisoned. The original Ps2 game is still what really happened, and the original/"true" Dr. Nefarious never worked with Drek on the planet buster and is still the goofball villain of the original games. His plans are evil, yeah, but he's still not near Drek's level, aside from wanting to alter time so the bad guys always win... Although this would ALSO mean Drek would have destroyed more planets, which means Nefarious would have less planets to rule.

Nefarious isn't exactly big on the whole "logical thinking" thing.

Last edited:
Speaking of Ratchet and Clank, Nefarious makes me laugh way too often, especially when he freezes up and broadcasts Lance and Janice. "QUAAAAAAAARRRRRRR-"*KRZT* "I don't have the capacity for love, Janice, I was cursed by a tribe of gypsy ninjas!" "I know, Lance; I was in that tribe!" *THWACK*"-RRRRRRRRK!"

He's a lot more evil and less silly in the reimagining, but
that's because Quark's trying to make his arch-nemesis worse than he already is. He's also making himself look more heroic by going back to the good guys after betraying them, which he didn't do in the original game. Y'see, Insomniac said it's not really a true reboot, but it's a story Quark's telling in a timeline where he's imprisoned. The original Ps2 game is still what really happened, and the original/"true" Dr. Nefarious never worked with Drek on the planet buster and is still the goofball villain of the original games.

I'm actually waiting to see the movie, sadly I only have a PS3, not a PS4, so I'd rather see the movie firsthand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom