• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Game Over] EiMM 1.2: TotCoEBMEftMwaDSM&MwaV:E3P3THS:BiA 2000

Would you prefer that the game start on Friday, Dec 30 or Monday, Jan 2?

• Start Dec 30, but carry through to Jan 4 (accomodating a long N1 & shortened N2->)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Before I get carried away, please notice the poll for the game's anticipated start date. You can help decide.

Every great movie needs to have a fantastic next-summer sequel. Little do you know, that this is a fact in the Mafia world, only we do it in the Winter. With that said, you've all been given tickets to the pre-release showing of the next great EiMM game. The only issue is, I only have enough tickets to give to winners. Losers need to pay.

a8a92abd90.png

Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.2, Return of the Chronicles of Everybody being Mafia Except for the Mafia who are Definitely Still Mafia & Mafia'er with a Vengeance Episode Three Part Three The Holiday Special: Back in Action 2000

• In this game, everyone submits an Alias. They will go by that for the purpose of night actions. Do with that what you will. There are no limits (with the exception of Bulbagarden Rules) to this.
  • In this game, everyone submits a Character. Your role will be built around that character. There are no limits (with the exception of Bulbagarden Rules) to this.
  • No Edits.
  • Deadposting is ok, but no sharing information after being dead
  • Posting in thread and communicating via Outside Contact is ok. Heck, it's basically mandatory.
  • Dead means dead.
  • No being a jerk and no screenshots of Mod-to-you PMs (aka don't screenshot messages I send to your RolePM). Copy/Paste is ok...or fake it, I don't care!
  • N1 & N2 are 48 hours. N3-> are 24 hours. With only nights, Lynches won't occur.
  • Once I receive all actions, and publically declare it, actions are considered locked and phase ends.
  • Late Submission/No-Shows (with no justification) get slapped on the wrist the first time and Mod-killed the second time.
  • All users will have one Bullet Proof Vest (BPV) to start. All users have a base factional kill. You will be notified if your BPV has been hit. A BPV will only protect against one hit. If you are targeted by more killing actions than vests that you have during a night, and have no other outside means of protection, you will die.
  • If your action or shot has been redirected, you will know who it was redirected to. If your action or shot fails, you will be given clues to interpret how.
    • For instance, if I tell you "Your shot failed", it is safe to assume that something prevented you from firing. If I tell you "Your role succeeded", but the results are not what you would have expected (maybe you shot a person with doctor's protection), then your shot did what it was supposed to do and a different role altered the results.
  • No Self-targeting unless your role specifically states so.
  • You may target the dead/nonlisted players and/or aliases, but I cannot promise that results will occur.
  • I will not declare player's Role Characters until flips; that's for you to figure out. RP is encouraged, but not mandatory.
  • This game is OC. Communicate with other players however you want. Include me in your logs though (Skype/QT/PM/smoke signal/HAM radio/etc). This will make Postgame all the better!
  • Do not screenshot OC conversations or Mod-sent Messages (like your Role and Results) with other players, with the intent to share them with other players. Copy/Pasting is allowed, and encouraged. Logs sent in this format can be meddled with but as long as I have the original, what you send to others is free game.
  • There is no maximum playercount, so invite friends if you want.
  • ♣: Players who can steal aliases are Highest Priority and also have the Doctor ability.
  • ♦: Players who can make rules are Highest Priority and also have the Doctor ability.
  • ♥: Players affected by rules ♦ & ♣ can hit people who are commuted and their shots ignore self-protection abilities (without affecting the existing function of BPVs).

What to do if you want to join:
  1. Post in here that you will be joining.
    1. If your post does not include a funny picture of some kind, I'll assume you don't care to read the rules fully and if you can't read the rules, I ain't letting you in!
  2. After posting your Signup post, Send me a PM including your choice of Alias and Character. When game starts, I'll distribute a PM to you with your Role.
  3. Be aware that for every 5 people that join, one person may win. This means that for example, with 17 players, 3 survivors at the end of the game will be the winners. That means this game is an alliance-based game, if you want to win. There may be additional/alternative Win-Cons.
  4. Signups are open until December 26 at ???? o'clock ???? Time. ???? = I don't really know yet, we'll see. The game should thus start between December 28 and January 2 depending on game size and time to balance.
*Suggestion: Post the best method of OC Communication for yourself when you Signup, to improve your odds of winning.

The Standard Win-Con
You win when you have made it to the Final [PlayerCount / 5] living players with others that solely share your win condition or a supporting win condition, or if nothing can stop this from occurring.

Signups [Living Players]/Winners
  1. Flashranite
  2. Makaze
  3. Paperblade
  4. Zeonth

Alias List [Living Aliases]/Winners
  1. Blaze
  2. Geoff
  3. Groovy
  4. Haku
  5. Haywood Ukeddleme
  6. Liberty
  7. Norman
  8. Pikochu
  9. Soul Edge
  10. Spaghetti
  11. The usual suspect
  12. Underlord
Graveyard [Dead Players]
  • Night 1:
    • TheCapsFan | ????
    • Lord Gaius | Oberon
    • leetic | Chuck D
    • Elementar | I_Am_A_Moderator
    • Chen | Titania
  • Night 2:
    • Calvin :) | Sawamura
    • Daiya | Sera
    • Doctor Floptopus | Joe
    • Hellcrow | Gardenia mannii
    • kirsche | Magnet
    • Pikochu | ????
  • Night 3
    • FinalArcadia | ????
    • WolfOwl | ????
  • Night 4
    • Max1996 | Hajime Kindaichi
    • returnofMCH | ????
  • Night 5
    • HumanDawn | ????
    • Slife | ????

..::MAIN SOURCES FOR OC (OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION)::..
If you wanna join the Game's Group Chat for Skype, click Here.
If you wanna join the Game's Group Chat for Discord, click Here.

How to Contact the Host
[email protected] | Discord=Elieson#4395
Bulbagarden Username=Elieson | Serenes Forest Username=Elieson

Last edited:
Conditions
1. No unkillables!
2. Info roles get full role info!
3. No alternate win conditions!

1. This ties into 3, but it's fair enough.
2. I've learned from last time.
3. No promises, but if there are, nothing will be too janky

The funny picture is my avatar.

Ugh, I'm torn, should I join as I tend to do better in EiMM? or should I keep my stay away from games status?
If I do, I already have a funny picture ready, so there's that.

Disregard my vote in the poll for now, I'm undecided if I'm joining.

I am Joshua Kirwan with red background on skype, hit me up, saying it's for EiMM. You can also find me on irc, details:
server: synirc
channel: #circus
I don't have an image smaller than 50kb on my comp so I will be a wonderful noavi pls no kill me I am wearing a blue shirt.

/me in.

Guten tag. Please PM me on skype ( zeonth0 ) or on here to contact me. Willing to trade info, make alliances, help kill enemies, and offer protection for a fair and even price. Let's help each other out! (I'm not German).
I can vouch for this, he can be reliable for a mutually beneficial alliance.
As long as you kill him before he happens to forget that part. ^^

Anyway, /in
Potential Sun/Moon character spoilers.
If you don't have me added already or are in any groups/servers with me (that you know of), PM me here. I'll also be in the Discord server. Also, I'm allied with Makaze even if/when I'm not. :3

In boi

tumblr_n80aolsadc1tb9ynso1_500.gif

Discord is TheCapsFan#3770. Skype is thecapsfanbmgf. Skype < PM < Discord when it comes to OC. Looking to make some new friends this game. Spread the word please, sometimes we can get these EiMM's to be pretty big!

@Elieson God bless you for being accommodating on the start date. Also I promise I won't be lazy this time and actually send in my stuff thx

Lastly, to all the offsite people: If you want to play something while you wait for EiMM to start, @Zexy @Maniacal Engineer @Enzap and I are hosting a Holiday Mafia, which can be found here: Mafia: - Holiday Mafia 2016 - Signups - 12/6/2016

Last edited:
I'm joining thankyou.

275d84b3ada01a03db88204aa84e9ee6.jpg

I do this all the time.

I know you have my Discord, but just in case, Elementar#0887

I can vouch for this, he can be reliable for a mutually beneficial alliance.
As long as you kill him before he happens to forget that part. ^^
Alliance?
What is this?
I just cruise through without talking to many people before being killed out of frustration because nobody knows who I am.
Is this not normal play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom