• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Game Over] EiMM 1.2: TotCoEBMEftMwaDSM&MwaV:E3P3THS:BiA 2000

Would you prefer that the game start on Friday, Dec 30 or Monday, Jan 2?

• Start Dec 30, but carry through to Jan 4 (accomodating a long N1 & shortened N2->)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m2cj92P9m11qetpu1o1_500.gif

Who we waiting on? I am ready to end this stress.

I stand for the opposite of Annyong. Gnoynna.

There's no nice way to put it. Slife was positively obliterated.

Dear Slife,

You are Tony Stark, or better known to the public as Tony Stark, billionaire philanthropist…or you know, Iron Man.

Active Abilities:

· Standard Shot: You have a standard shot that you can use once each night, by submitting to your RolePM Night X: Shoot [User]. You will make a single attempt at taking the life of [User].

· Buy out that info: You may respond to your RolePM with Night X: Buy [User]’s life! You’ll give [User] enough money to buy a cool rocket launcher or other goodies that will let them double the amount of people they can target with their shot & role, but you’ll secretely gain access to their mod-provided Notes sheet. Assuming they are using it, you’ll potentially have some neat info.

Passive Abilities:

· Strike Armor: You have an innate protection from a single attempt on your life.

· More Strike Armor: You’re Tony Stark. You buy and build your own super suits. Of course you have an extra Strike Armor or two. In this case, you receive one additional Strike Armor per Night, meaning your strike armor count starts at 1+1 for Night 1.

Win Condition:

· With 21 players in this game, you will win if you are among the last 4 living players, or if this cannot be prevented.

???? failed to save the world with money.

HumanDawn came so close to living up to his name, but couldn't achieve Victory after all.

Dear HumanDawn,

You are Victini, from Pokémon, and you’re a super cute Fire/Psychic type that spells Victory with your own name’s entymology (probably).

Active Abilities:

· Standard Shot: You have a standard shot that you can use once each night, by submitting to your RolePM Night X: Shoot [User]. You will make a single attempt at taking the life of [User].

· Victory Star: You may respond to your RolePM with: Night X: [User] needs to achieve Victory! You’ll give [User] the power to have their shot be considered “Strong-Willed”, in that it will not be able to be redirected.

· Consume Fire Gem: Since you come with a Fire Gem, you may respond to your RolePM with: Night X: Going for the kill! Your own shot will be unstoppable and unblockable.

Passive Abilities:

· Strike Armor: You have an innate protection from a single attempt on your life.

· 100s Across the Board: Your unique stat spread of 100s in every single stat give you a pretty cool spread, which will impress all users who target you. Anyone who targets you on one night will not be able to target you in the future, ever. Their actions/shots will result in immediate failure.

Win Condition:

· With 21 players in this game, you will win if you are among the last 4 living players, or if this cannot be prevented.

???? deserves to life up to their namesake and win next time.

The Winners Circle is first greeted by pompous anime protagonists, of course, which Zeonth represents.

Dear Zeonth,

You are Yuu Otosaka, overrated, overhyped and bland as f*ck anime protagonist from the almost wonderful Charlotte series.

Active Abilities:

· Plunder: You may respond to your RolePM with Night X: Control [User]. Make them shoot [Target 1] and make them do other stuff to [Target 2]. [User] will target [Target 1] with their Standard Shot and [Target 2] with any and all other targeting abilities that they possess. If their alternative ability/ies cannot target, then it will force its activation regardless of intent. If you

Passive Abilities:

· Laws of Telekinesis: While using Plunder, you cannot perform your normal Standard Shot.

· Confirmation Bias: Anyone that you use Plunder against will have a delay applied to anything that they do towards you, including shots and abilities.

Win Condition:

Groovy feels pretty fly after winning this one!

Second to walk in is flashranite who somehow got out of this disaster completely unscathed.

Dear flashranite,

You are Archer Gilgamesh, of the long-running FATE series, but in this case, of FATE/Zero, and evidently a very powerful fighter within the franchise (and husbando extraordinaire).

Active Abilities:

· Form a Contract: During Night 1, you may form a contract with another player that you believe to be more interesting than your current summoner, Tokiomi Tohsaka. You can do this by submitting to your RolePM: Night 1: Form a Contract with [User]. This forces you to negate one attempt on their life, per night, but if you’re defending that player from an actual hit (rather than just being on standby to do so), you’ll be unable to launch your Standard Shot. If [User] dies, you may re-apply your Contract elsewhere, and will obtain a single-use Standard Shot and Strike Armor for each Contract that ends in death despite your protection.

Passive Abilities:

· Servant Killer: You carry enough Noble Phantasms and a great enough variety of weapons to always have an edge on your opponent. You can therefore always land a hit, even if some outside force were to attempt to stop you. This includes your own death.

Win Condition:

Not a single negative action targeted the usual suspect, which is downright hilarious.

I can't design roles properly, and failed to NERF Paperblade.

Dear Paperblade,

You are D.Va, Overwatch Gundam Pilot and resident bae over Tracer.

Active Abilities:

· Defense Matrix: You may respond to your RolePM with Night X: Throwing up my Matrix. You’ll deflect any shot that comes your way, completely. This has a cooldown, and cannot be used on consecutive nights. This will only apply for shots coming at you on the night that you use this. If you do not use Defense Matrix, your boosters may alert you to shots that are coming, of which you will not be able to interrupt.

· Fusion Cannons: You may respond to your RolePM with Night X: Blow [User] away! You’ll fire your cannons at [User] most certainly eliminating any bulletproof vest that they may have. This won’t be able to kill, since it slows you down and makes your shot pattern a bit more predictable, but is effectively an Armor breaker, with style.

· Self-Destruct: If all else fails, just jettison your mech and leave a big boom! You may once during the game respond to your RolePM with Night X: Neft this! You’ll jump out of your mech, ditching any Strike Armor that you currently possess, but you’ll leave a nasty explosion behind you that will harm anyone attempting to target you tonight, but also anyone that targeted you during the previous night.

Passive Abilities:

· Call Mech: On the night after you use Self-Destruct, if you’re still alive, you’ll call in a new mech, and return to battle with a new Strike Armor. This new mech cannot Self-Destuct again. Also, if you ever lose your Strike Armor, you'll immediately call in a new mech and have one new mech that can still run Self-Destruct.

· Boosters: When using Defense Matrix and Self-Destruct, you’ll be able to tell who is shooting at you.

Win Condition:

Underlord has been promoted to Overlord.

I'm entirely unsure how to describe my feelings towards the true Monster of this game, Makaze.

Dear Makaze,

You are Johan Liebert, of the Monster animanga, and an affluent scientific mastermind with no loss for detail.

Active Abilities:

· Manipulator: Each night, you must specify which of your aliases will be performing your nightly Standard Shot, as well as any other roles or actions you may come across. Furthermore, only actions targeting the alias you select to perform any action will be targetable for any purpose.

Passive Abilities:

· Alternate Identity: You’ll start the game with an additional alias, Norman.

· The Nameless Monster: Each time your shot contributes to the death of a user, [User] will not have their RolePM flip, and that user will become another puppet for you to control with your Manipulator ability. If an alias that you control but are not acting with dies, their RolePM will flip, and you will learn who targeted that alias.

Win Condition:

Norman Blaze Haywood Ukeddleme Liberty Soul Edge Geoff Haku Pikochu Spaghetti has somehow both managed to win, and provide me with the plan to remain introspective and to build in loopholes for next game allowing alias owners to win next time if their alias makes it to the finals in one piece.

Winners: Paperblade, Makaze, Flashranite, Zeonth.

Master Sheet
All RolePMs
Graveyard (Basically empty)

1. Making Paperblade's role way too strong, by leaving it open for misunderstanding that I didn't retroactively edit immediately
  2. On Night 1, Max1996 targeted Zeonth, but got HumanDawn's role, because HD targetted Max...I mixed up results for three nights by letting Max copy the wrong Role
  3. Flipped Paperblade for 12 minutes on Night 3 when he wasn't actually dead, but reverted it as soon as I could
  4. Didn't make TheCapsFan's avocado role cool enough
  5. Told Slife he was -1 BPV when he wasn't, on Night 2. Fixed that up in a jiffy
  6. Mistakenly flipped a few Aliases that shouldn't have flipped, due to Makaze's role. All were edited out within minutes (three times I did this, one wasn't even correct)

Speaking of which... Worst. Alliance. Ever.
In all fairnesss though, you deserved the win, and I probably should've seen it coming in hindsight.

If you had tried harder and engaged more, you might have won. You almost seemed annoyed at my tryharding. You were so detached and hard to read, I thought you were lying to me at every turn.

Read the sheet now. You did idle your Doctor on Night 2 and lied about it, causing me to lose my vest.

No regrets.

Last edited:
this is probably the worst balanced eimm.ive ever seen but i had fun rofl ggz all around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom