• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Game Over] EiMM 1.2: TotCoEBMEftMwaDSM&MwaV:E3P3THS:BiA 2000

Would you prefer that the game start on Friday, Dec 30 or Monday, Jan 2?

• Start Dec 30, but carry through to Jan 4 (accomodating a long N1 & shortened N2->)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N1 Start

Elieson has called on ME to write about my own death.

Alas, I suppose I shall do so with my very last breath.

Admittedly I seem to still be stuck in rhyme.

Now it would seem that I do so all the time.

When the players gathered for the start of the game,

They discovered that a moderator had been consumed by flame.

However the moderator, being a troll, was completely unharmed.

That having been said, his death caused the players to be very alarmed.

And now I must return, back to Holiday Mafia and my own shtick.

That's what I get for being such a lovable lunatic.

So goodbye for now, I'll see you soon. Do not mourn for ME.

And now, so begins your horrible killing spree.

Dear Maniacal Engineer,

You are Maniacal Engineer, the most quality pun enthusiast and best ME I’ve ever met.

Active Abilities:

· Standard Shot: You have a standard shot that you can use once each night, by submitting to your RolePM Night X: Shoot [User]. You will make a single attempt at taking the life of [User].

· Tell Puns: You can shout puns to any user at any time that you’d like, in any location that you choose.

Passive Abilities:

· Strike Armor: You have an innate protection from a single attempt on your life.

· Lactose Intolerance: Milk makes you sick. That can be quite a bother

· Saturdays: Saturdays are reserved for praying, not for playing.

Win Condition:

· With 21 players in this game, you will win if you are among the last 4 living players, or if this cannot be prevented. However, you’re ME, and you win anyway because you can never truly be killed.

Filled with woe, the 21 other random players cried and cried, wondering who would give them fantastic means of entertainment while they fought for their lives. Clearly, no one understood the true meaning of ME’s “death”. Maniacal Engineer won by making the most intelligent choice out of everybody; not joining!

Everyone else will have to fight for their place in the Final 4. Good luck and don't get killed (or modkilled)!

Let's make it official!

21 players currently live. Due to the late start of the game, I'm allotting 60 hours for Night 1. The game is officially live and will have Night 1 end at 1500 GMT-5 (EST) on 01/06/2017.

Do not screenshot OC conversations or Mod-sent Messages (like your Role and Results) with other players, with the intent to share them with other players. Copy/Pasting is allowed, and encouraged. Logs sent in this format can be meddled with but as long as I have the original, what you send to others is free game.

Update to the Rules is underlined, since I've been asked more than 8 times in the past hour about this. You can copypaste anything I send you, and share with others. No screenshots though.

Remember, if someone sends you information, they send to you what they choose to send to you for a reason. I can't assure that what you're told by other players is 100% accurate, and the decision to do that yourself or trust what you're told is entirely yours.

Well shit. I guess me and a few other players won't be able to ally with Dr. Flop. ;~;

Crying cause Dr. Flop seems cool but I can never approach them now. This feeling. Could it be? Have I found you? S-senpai?

Confirming! Before we start, I'd like to propose a deal. If you tell me your role and alias, I'll give you:
Absolutely nothing!

Good luck and have fun, everyone!

One last update because I realize now that my wording is a bit misleading, between Player, User and Alias:

If your RolePM suggests with a role that you need to target USER, you need to submit to me the Alias in which you intend to target, not the User's name (For instance, I will not accept any submissions that say Night X: Shoot Chen. I will accept submissions that say Night X: Shoot [The Alias you believe belongs to Chen]. All users have a Standard Shot, but this applies to that and/or any other role you may have that includes User in the targeting syntax.

Makaze's deal:
If you help me with your power role even once, I will not shoot you or have you shot for the rest of the game, even if I have to idle. If you continue to help me, I will protect you however I can.

Discord is Makaze#9709, Skype is makaze64.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom