• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VII [Shop???]: The Pokéball Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
My long time friend @White Crow and I are looking to expand our collections. We're both interested in snagging 5/6/7th gen Pokemon in apricorn balls especially, can you guys lend us a helping hand?

Important Notice: We are NOT taking breeding requests or anything of the like, we simply want special ball for special ball trades. However if we trade you something with egg moves/okay IVs it's only because we were able to.

What we have to offer:

Special Ball Pokemon Available:
HA = Hidden Ability

Dive Ball HA Vulpix
Friend Ball HA Vulpix
Love Ball HA Vulpix
[Egg Moves: Moon Blast, Encore]

Love Ball Mimikyu
Moon Ball Mimikyu
[Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Nightmare, Curse, Grudge]

Heavy Ball Salandit
Friend Ball Salandit
Love Ball Salandit
Heal Ball Salandit

Moon Ball HA Rockruff
Level Ball Rockruff
[Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Thrash]

Beast Ball HA Mareanie
Moon Ball HA Mareanie
[Egg Move: Haze]

Heavy Ball Dhelmise
Lure Ball Dhelmise

Love Ball Bounsweet
[Egg Moves: Charm, Synthesis, Play Rough]

Heavy Ball Sandshrew
Moon Ball HA Sandshrew
Dive Ball HA Sandshrew

Love Ball Stufful

Love Ball Fomantis
Beast Ball Fomantis
Nest Ball HA Fomantis

Moon Ball Komala

Moon Ball HA Eevee
Love Ball HA Eevee
[Egg Moves: Wish, Stored Power, Yawn, Curse]

Nest Ball Chikorita

Nest Ball Snivy

Bred Extras:
IVs are listed in this order: HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed

Cutiefly (Timid, Ultra Ball)
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Skill Swap, Moon Blast

31/31/30/31/31/31, Female
30/x/31/31/31/31, Female
31/31/31/31/31/31, Male
31/x/31/31/31/31, Male
31/31/31/31/31/30, Female
31/x/31/31/30/31, Female
31/x/31/31/31/31, Male

Wimpod (Adamant, Heavy Ball)
Egg Move: Aqua Jet

31/31/31/31/x/31, Male

Mimikyu (Jolly, Moon Ball)
Egg Moves: Grudge, Nightmare, Destiny Bond, Curse

31/x/31/31/31/31, Male
31/30/31/x/31/31, Male
x/31/31/31/31/31, Male
31/31/31/x/31/31, Female
31/31/x/31/31/31, Male
31/31/31/x/31/31, Female

Mimikyu (Jolly, Love Ball)
Egg Moves: Grudge, Nightmare, Destiny Bond, Curse

31/x/31/x/31/31, Male
31/x/31/31/31/x, Male
30/31/31/x/31/31, Female
31/30/30/31/31/31, Male
31/30/31/x/30/31, Male
31/31/x/31/31/31, Female

Our wants:
- Apricorn Ball 5/6/7th Gen Pokemon
- Apricorn Ball HA 1/2/3/4th Gen Pokemon
- Pokemon w/egg moves
- IV bred extras
- Power Items
- Make an offer, we're reasonable people

Last edited:
Hey Dolce! I'm interested (y) but I don't have have anything to trade at the moment. But I've got all the apricorn balls (except love ball) which I can use to catch and trade with. Are there any Pokemon in particular you'd like to have caught in a special ball (note: I haven't finished the whole game yet)?
And also, it's not in your wants list, but are bottle caps something you'd like to trade for?
And finally, will I be seeing any of these special ball Pokemon in #BulbaTrade or #12DaysofBulbaTrade? ;)

Hello.

I would like a Regenerator Mareanie in a Moon Ball if you don't mind. IV's and nature don't matter.

In exchange, I can offer a Beast Ball Beldum. No HA, but I can add an Ice Stone if that's not enough.

Hey Dolce! I'm interested (y) but I don't have have anything to trade at the moment. But I've got all the apricorn balls (except love ball) which I can use to catch and trade with. Are there any Pokemon in particular you'd like to have caught in a special ball (note: I haven't finished the whole game yet)?
And also, it's not in your wants list, but are bottle caps something you'd like to trade for?
And finally, will I be seeing any of these special ball Pokemon in #BulbaTrade or #12DaysofBulbaTrade? ;)

I wouldn't make you do that. You only get one of each apricorn ball per game. So if anything catch what *you* want since I pretty much take interest in anything I don't have as is.

I didn't think of bottlecaps ngl, sure I'll trade for them!

More than likely. I use what's in my collection for BulbaTrade, and a good amount of these Pokemon are in the 12Days~

Hello.

I would like a Regenerator Mareanie in a Moon Ball if you don't mind. IV's and nature don't matter.

In exchange, I can offer a Beast Ball Beldum. No HA, but I can add an Ice Stone if that's not enough.

If it doesn't bug you to attach an ice stone to Beldum, you have a deal. I have a baby shower to attend tomorrow, but after 4pm EST on Sunday I should be able to trade. And I should have Monday off as well.

I wouldn't make you do that. You only get one of each apricorn ball per game. So if anything catch what *you* want since I pretty much take interest in anything I don't have as is.

I didn't think of bottlecaps ngl, sure I'll trade for them!

More than likely. I use what's in my collection for BulbaTrade, and a good amount of these Pokemon are in the 12Days~

Alright, I might wait a little bit :), but since my holidays are short, can I trade a Bottlecap for a Lure Ball Dhelmise for now? I'm guessing it's not likely to be in the 12 days (but I'm just as fine if it is).

Alright, I might wait a little bit :), but since my holidays are short, can I trade a Bottlecap for a Lure Ball Dhelmise for now? I'm guessing it's not likely to be in the 12 days (but I'm just as fine if it is).

Sounds good to me! Are you okay with trading Sunday after 4pm EST or on Monday? It doesn't take long to breed a Dhelmise, but I won't have many chances because of work and the baby shower.

Hey Dolce! Nice to see another Mina fan :p Currently I'm interested in these three below.
  • Wimpod (Adamant, Heavy Ball) Egg Move: Aqua Jet
  • Level Ball Rockruff [Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Thrash]
  • Moon Ball Komala
I would like a Heavy Ball Wimpod the most though, so that is my main preference here if we can only arrange trade for one.

I haven't done much breeding myself yet, but I have some 4 IV leftovers from the few I have done.
779MS.png
Bag_Heal_Ball_Sprite.png
(no HA)
Jolly, with egg moves: Ice Fang, Poison Fang, Water Pulse, Rage
755MS.png
Bag_Love_Ball_Sprite.png
(HA or regular ability all available)
Bold, with egg moves: Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Growth, Poison Powder
741SeMS.png
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png

Timid, with egg moves: Tailwind, Safeguard, Pluck
037AMS.png
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
(HA or regular)
Timid, with egg moves: Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Encore, Disable
104MS.png
Bag_Dusk_Ball_Sprite.png
(no HA)
Adamant, with egg moves: Perish Song, Belly Drum, Iron Head, Endure

I see you already have Vulpix listed but thought I would list them anyway since they have four egg moves.

I'm not sure what else I plan on breeding yet since I kinda just decide as I go. But I'll probably have more things in the future if nothing here interests you.

Thanks for your time :D

If it doesn't bug you to attach an ice stone to Beldum, you have a deal. I have a baby shower to attend tomorrow, but after 4pm EST on Sunday I should be able to trade. And I should have Monday off as well.

Sure thing - I can wait until then, and I'm fine with adding the Ice Stone. I also got a couple other apricorn HA Pokemon a while ago, but I'll wait until I breed them first before offering them.

@Wowy @Lanstar I'll message you both when I get out of work today. :)

We can definitely trade 3 for 3, @Zeb! If it's no bother can I get a HA Morelull, Oricorio, and a Cubone? And Mina needs more love, she's awesome! :p

We can definitely trade 3 for 3, @Zeb! If it's no bother can I get a HA Morelull, Oricorio, and a Cubone? And Mina needs more love, she's awesome! :p

That's great! I wasn't sure if I had enough to interest you for the 3. And sure you can have all those. I don't have any female HA Morelull left, but breeding males with Ditto can now pass the ball down, so I hope it's not a problem?

I believe I still have your FC added, if you need mine though I can grab it. Otherwise it's just down to when you're free to trade.

Male is fine, I love that this gen gender is one less thing to worry about. :D And I can trade now actually, I managed to breed your stuff on my car ride home. :)

Oh and I still have your FC, nw.

Reactions: Zeb
Thanks, Dolce! :D If I get any apricorn ball Pokemon you don't have listed I'll try to send them your way. Only one ball per game is such a pain.

Agreed. I still haven't used my own in game. :p But thanks Zeb! This Cubone is a huge help for what I have planned on BulbaTrade. :D Love the other two as well!

Reactions: Zeb
Hello Again! This time, I am interested in the following:

Love Ball Bounsweet
Moon Ball Mimikyu
Love Ball HA Vulpix
Heavy Ball Salandit

In exchange, I have the following:

Friend Ball HA Petilil, Timid Hature
Fast Ball HA Pichu, Timid Nature, with Egg moves Fake Out, Encore, Charge and Electric Terrain
Love Ball HA Cleffa, Bold Nature, with Egg moves Amnesia, Belly Drum, Aromatherapy, and Wish
Level Ball HA Abra, Timid Nature, with the Egg move Encore

I have other ones too, but I haven't bred them yet - I only just got them from the GTS:

Lure Ball Totodile
Level Ball Cyndaquil
Moon Ball Honedge

Let me know what you'd like.

I'm interested in the following Pokemon:
- Level Ball Rockruff
- Moon Ball HA Rockruff
- Love Ball Mimikyu
- Moon Ball Mimikyu
- Heavy Ball Sandshrew
- Moon Ball Mareanie
- Love Ball Fomantis
- Friend Ball HA Vulpix
- Moon Ball HA Eevee
- Moon Ball Komala
- Heavy Ball Salandit

Offering:
- Love Ball Togepi (Future Sight, Nasty Plot)
- Love Ball HA Vulpix (Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Hypnosis, Encore)
- Love Ball Oranguru
- Love Ball Feebas (Dragon Pulse, Haze, Mirror Coat, Hypnosis)
- Lure Ball Feebas
- Level Ball Pichu
- Lure Ball Totodile (Metal Claw)
- Fast Ball Cyndaquil (Double kick)
- Lure Ball Eevee (Wish, Stored Power, Yawn)
- Fast Ball Growlithe (Heat Wave, Double-Edge, Morning Sun, Burn Up)
- Level Ball Jangmo-o
- Level Ball Dhelmise
- Moon Ball Cubone (Perish Song)
- Moon Ball Minior
- Lure Ball Bagon (Dragon Dance)
- Lure Ball Dratini (Dragon Rush)
- Nest Ball HA Fomantis

Let me know which ones you'd like. I'm IV breeding the Vulpix now so I can give you any breeding leftovers I may have.

Last edited:
Hello Again! This time, I am interested in the following:

Love Ball Bounsweet
Moon Ball Mimikyu
Love Ball HA Vulpix
Heavy Ball Salandit

In exchange, I have the following:

Friend Ball HA Petilil, Timid Hature
Fast Ball HA Pichu, Timid Nature, with Egg moves Fake Out, Encore, Charge and Electric Terrain
Love Ball HA Cleffa, Bold Nature, with Egg moves Amnesia, Belly Drum, Aromatherapy, and Wish
Level Ball HA Abra, Timid Nature, with the Egg move Encore

I have other ones too, but I haven't bred them yet - I only just got them from the GTS:

Lure Ball Totodile
Level Ball Cyndaquil
Moon Ball Honedge

Let me know what you'd like.
Lilligant, and Clefable are two of my favorite Pokèmon, so I'd love a HA Petilil and a HA Cleffa. :D

For the other two I'd love Honedge, and a Cyndaquil if it's fine!

I'm interested in the following Pokemon:
- Level Ball Rockruff
- Moon Ball HA Rockruff
- Love Ball Mimikyu
- Moon Ball Mimikyu
- Heavy Ball Sandshrew
- Moon Ball Mareanie
- Love Ball Fomantis
- Friend Ball HA Vulpix
- Moon Ball HA Eevee
- Moon Ball Komala
- Heavy Ball Salandit

Offering:
- Love Ball Togepi (Future Sight, Nasty Plot)
- Love Ball HA Vulpix (Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Hypnosis, Encore)
- Love Ball Oranguru
- Love Ball Feebas (Dragon Pulse, Haze, Mirror Coat, Hypnosis)
- Lure Ball Feebas
- Level Ball Pichu
- Lure Ball Totodile (Metal Claw)
- Fast Ball Cyndaquil (Double kick)
- Lure Ball Eevee (Wish, Stored Power, Yawn)
- Fast Ball Growlithe (Heat Wave, Double-Edge, Morning Sun, Burn Up)
- Level Ball Jangmo-o
- Level Ball Dhelmise
- Moon Ball Cubone (Perish Song)
- Moon Ball Minior
- Lure Ball Bagon (Dragon Dance)
- Lure Ball Dratini (Dragon Rush)
- Nest Ball HA Fomantis

Let me know which ones you'd like. I'm IV breeding the Vulpix now so I can give you any breeding leftovers I may have.
Togepi, Oranguru, Love Ball Feebas, and Lure Ball Feebas, Pichu, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Jangmo-o, Cubone, Bagon all sound good.

Also interested in Minior too which would make it 11 for 11, but what color core is it?

Edit: I have everything for both trades ready, the thing that sucks though is I work from 12-8 EST today. And tomorrow I work from 9:30-5 EST, so I can trade tonight for a short period of time. Or tomorrow for sure.

Last edited:
Lilligant, and Clefable are two of my favorite Pokèmon, so I'd love a HA Petilil and a HA Cleffa. :D

For the other two I'd love Honedge, and a Cyndaquil if it's fine!

I quite like Clefable and Lilligant myself - I actually used my own Apricorn Balls to get those two! ^_^

Those trades are perfectly fine, once I start to breed the last two. Tomorrow works great for me.

Togepi, Oranguru, Love Ball Feebas, and Lure Ball Feebas, Pichu, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Jangmo-o, Cubone, Bagon all sound good.

Also interested in Minior too which would make it 11 for 11, but what color core is it?

Edit: I have everything for both trades ready, the thing that sucks though is I work from 12-8 EST today. And tomorrow I work from 9:30-5 EST, so I can trade tonight for a short period of time. Or tomorrow for sure.

The Minior is Blue. I got a few more over the GTS last night:
- Love Ball Stufful (Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Wide Guard, Stomping Tantrum)
- Beast Ball Kangaskhan
- Moon Ball HA Sandshrew (Icicle Crash, Night Slash, Metal Claw)
- Level Ball Tepig (Superpower)
- Beast/Moon Ball Deino (Dragon Rage, Assurance)

Let me know what you prefer. I'll be breeding them all later tonight and tomorrow. I'll be available to trade on Saturday and Sunday.

@Lanstar They're awesome Pokémon so I can't blame you! I'm trying to hold out a bit before I decide what to catch with my own apricorn balls. :p And I'll message you after I get out of work tomorrow so it'll be a little after 5pm EST. :)

@that1chick How about...
1. Togepi
2. Oranguru
3. Lure Ball Feebas
4. Pichu
5. Cyndaquil
6. Eevee
7. Cubone
8. Minior
9. Bagon
10. Tepig
11. Deino
I'm 100% sure now on the Pokémon above. :p As for Saturday I can trade after 5pm EST or on Sunday after 3pm EST. What works better for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom