1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Start Ups Genesis

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Yun, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Hanzo in Plain Sight

Hanzo in Plain Sight Ryuu ga wa te wo kurau
    Deputy Head Administrator

Blog Posts:
    Summer seemed surprised by this. "Ah. Actual owls then." She mused, looking at the birds perched on her shoulders. "They seem to have taken a liking to me."

2. Akame

Akame sass master

Blog Posts:
    "Don't bother," Yun replied simply, her skin stitching itself back together in an abnormally quick fashion. "Accelerated regeneration factor."

"I can see that.." she sighed, ignoring the irony of her statement.

3. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    "Well that's convinient," he pointed out in surprised when he saw her regenerating. "Anyways," he turned towards the others before glancing in the direction of the courtyard. "I'm Victor, it's really nice to meet you all but...wwhat should we do now? Also your dog is cute as hell," he pointed out the last part towards Felicity

4. Hanzo in Plain Sight

Blog Posts:
    "Figure out who teleported us here and why." Summer answered flatly. She looked over and smiled at Kotori. "And your friends... what are their names?"

5. Akame

Akame sass master

Blog Posts:
    "Not even gonna bother pointing since I'm blind," Kotori, whom had yet to leave Summer's shadow, craned her neck up. "The one with the lighter plumage is Lumi. The darker one infatuated with you is Licht."

Licht let out an indignant squawk in protest, to which Kotori responded with a roll of eyes underneath the gauze. "Stop trying to deny it, I can hear your thoughts, Licht."

6. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    "I mean, we technically don't have to, we could just leave right?" Victor pointed out with a slight shrugged, hearing Kotori's explanation of her familiars. "Doesn't that get tiresome?"

7. Akame

Akame sass master

Blog Posts:
    "It's annoying, sure," she grumbled, "but they're literally my eyes and spatial awareness in the physical world, so it's a pretty fair compromise. Raptor vision is wonderful."

8. Hanzo in Plain Sight

Blog Posts:
    Summer smiled brightly at this exchange. "Well I don't blame you Licht." She said, clearly playful. "It's nice to meet you and Lumi." She reached up and began to pet Licht gently.

#68 Hanzo in Plain Sight, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  9. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    "Hm...that's pretty cool I guess, though I wouldn't feel too good about having to rely on birds to get around the world," Victor pointed out as he glanced at the owls. "Anyways, if we're looking for whoever sent us here then our best bet would be to head back to the summit."

10. Akame

Akame sass master

Blog Posts:
    "No thanks," Kotori visibly shuddered. "If we get teleported again, I don't think my spatial awareness can take another hit like that in the same hour."

11. Alolan Ninetales

Alolan Ninetales Who is the fairest of them all?

Blog Posts:
    Beau was entranced by the owls. His eyes were wide as his tail and lower half wiggled anxiously. He needed to sniff them. They were friends.

"Possibly, but why specifically just us that got teleported here?" Elle asked.

Akame and Hanzo in Plain Sight like this.
  12. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    "We're special people who are destined to save the world...or something like that, I don't know," Victor pointed out, smiling when he looked down at Beau. "At least the pets are taking it in stride," he added with a laugh.

13. Prez

Prez bleh

Blog Posts:
    "Well, if you guys are just gonna chat, I'll be on my way," Felicity dryly said to the group. "Got things to do." She glanced over at Winter, a last minute idea flashing through her mind. "I work at the coffee shop on ninth. Stop by if you wanna say hello," she said to her with a wink.

14. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    "Oooooh, love is in the air," Victor pointed out with a slight laugh, walking over to Beau to pet him slightly.

15. Yun

Yun The High Sovereign

Blog Posts:
    Winter smiled to her. "Of course. I hope you'll be the one making it," she responded, seeing Felicity off.

16. Akame

Akame sass master

Blog Posts:
    "Uh....huh." Yun muttered in Victor's direction, clearly not impressed. The mace dissolved into a massive flock of demonic avian creatures, splitting off and taking to the sky. She was gone not soon after.

Kotori climbed out of Summer's shadow, the owl brothers almost automatically perching upon her shoulders. Dusting herself off, she stretched her limbs over her head with a slight yawn.

17. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    "You going to leave to?" Victor asked once he saw Kotori step out.

18. Alolan Ninetales

Alolan Ninetales Who is the fairest of them all?

Blog Posts:
    "Beau just likes making friends with everyone," Elle commented, "I should be getting back home myself."

19. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    "Well, he certainly made a lot of new friends today, didn't you buddy," Victor said cutely as he knelt down to pet Beau some more. "You sure I can't take him with me?" he asked jokingly.

20. WolfOwl

WolfOwl Long live King Hoole!

Blog Posts:
    "They couldn't leave your puppet behind could they? Poor soul," Bella shook her head walking up to Ares.

"No one here looks to have done this. So who did and why?" He responded to her.

"That's the question but no one seems to care much. I just hope all those others are okay that were in the courtyard."

Ares rolled his eyes. "Who cares for those idiots? Now the cute dogs here is what is good news."