• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Gregor the Overlander Mafia-Endgame: Gnawers reign supreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening Post
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
The_Underland_Chronicles_-_Gregor_the_Overlander.jpg

One summer day, eleven year old Gregor falls down the grate in his laundry room with his two year old sister Boots. Miles below New York City they discover a world full of giant creatures, and pale violet eyed humans. Their fates quickly become intertwined with those of the underlanders in a prophecy known as the Prophecy of Gray.

1. Forum rules and War Room rules always apply.
  2. Nameclaiming is not allowed and will result in an automatic modkill.
  3. Roleclaiming is allowed following the special roleclaiming rules in the spoiler below. Breaking of this rule will result in repercussions.
  4. No quoting of role PMs or anything the host sends you privately.
  5. No screenshots.
  6. Day phases will be 48 hours and night phases will be 24 hours. If I am unable to update on time I will try to let you know.
  7. Please vote and unvote using the following format: UNVOTE: Midorikawa and VOTE: Zexy
  8. OC is allowed. Include the host and MOD in all conversations.
  9. If you change your username mid game, then please let the thread know.
  10. No loophole abuse please. I will answer any questions about mechanics you may have. I will also answer any questions about the series that will not give information away.
  11. -LO phases will be announced.
  12. Phases are majority votes. This may change during end phases.
  13. Rules are subject to change and you will be notified if they do.
  14. You may lynch the host, but their may be repercussions.
  15. Most important is to have fun! :)
  • At the beginning of each phase set, four players will receive flashlights via rng.
  • Only those players with flashlights may claim in private and public.
  • The players may announce receiving a flashlight, but are not required to, nor will I announce who received one.
  • Players without a flashlight are not allowed to roleclaim in private or public.
  • A phase set is a day and night phase. Ex: Day 1 and night 1 is Phase Set 1. Day 2 and Night 2 is Phase Set 2.
  • Flashlights cannot be given away and are kept until the end of the phase set.

Players:
  1. @Zexy Innocent Child Killed Night 2.
  2. @Feenie
  3. @Elementar Vanilla Killed Night 1.
  4. @CheffOfGames
  5. @swarla
  6. @Lone_Garurumon JOAT Lynched Day 3.
  7. @Jsach Babysitter Lynched Day 1.
  8. @Doctor Floptopus @DarthWolf13 Lover Died Night 3.
  9. @Pika_pika42
  10. @Ereshkigal @Zexy Lover Killed Night 3.
  11. @jackatlasred
  12. @Pikochu Bodyguard Lynched Day 2.
  13. @HumanDawn @Elementar
Subs:
1. @TheCapsFan
2. @FinalArcadia
3. @Skullcrow
MoD
@Maniacal Engineer

Last edited:
Screw it, I'll join in as a player.

I'm so going to regret being in two mafia games at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom