• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Gregor the Overlander Mafia-Endgame: Gnawers reign supreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pikochu may I at least ask if you have good enough reason to feel like you should get this involved in town/mafia matters as an indep? or could you just stick back and chill if you felt like it? just trying to figure out what kind of indep you are

Yes please, as much as possible, thanks.

There's always a hidden assurance within me when town tbh :) Wish I could follow that light more, but it's not flashing enough today.
So those mentioned by pika_pika have only one power between them? interesting, it would mean that if we were to trust both you and him the godfather is a plain godfather. tbh I think this game just is role-light. one of them only as scum? idk how much I can trust you two, it seems OP.

You do seem to be confused with the impersonators of Pikachu. Among the five mentioned, only one does hold the ability to hide from the desperation of a villager. The others, only hold the most simple of aptitude.

Unvote: Doctor Floptopus

So this information was given to me in my role PM and I think it's worth looking into: One of the five players is Godfather: Elementar, Feenie, Jasch, Lone_Garurumon, Zexy.
OK this is why I got confused. I had Pika_pika in my mind as indep then Piko came and said this and I thought it was part of the indep role, when they are unrelated.

Yet, based on what Elementar is saying, I'd like to ask @Jsach and @Lone_Garurumon to claim as soon as they get a flashlight.

I'll ask a few more things @Elementar as usual please try to keep it short and simple:

Do you think we should lynch among Feenie, Jsach or Lone_Garurumon today?
What do you think of Pikochu?
What do you think of Pika_pika42's indep claim?
What do you think of me?

For the record @CheffOfGames already contacted me for an alliance even though I don't think either of us has done something that makes us look trustworthy to the other... watch out, he's coming for your claims again :p
You too?
Question for everyone: do you believe the game is role-heavy or role-light?
This is important as it may help me decide how to use my role without anybody claiming (since most of us aren't even allowed to yet).
I really can't be certain. The roles we know so far seem kinda wacky, so there could be tons of wacky shit or there could be little to balance it out, I really can't tell.

@CheffOfGames you're busted man. How about you actually post in thread too for a change? :)

My feeling is that we get wacky things but it is very role light in the end, there aren't many actions apparently.

OK this is why I got confused. I had Pika_pika in my mind as indep then Piko came and said this and I thought it was part of the indep role, when they are unrelated.

Yet, based on what Elementar is saying, I'd like to ask @Jsach and @Lone_Garurumon to claim as soon as they get a flashlight.

I'll ask a few more things @Elementar as usual please try to keep it short and simple:

What do you think of me?

I shall enlighten you when I own more of a share in time's work.

Not necessarily, what Pika said is that 1 of them is Godfather. There could be more non-Godfather scum in there.

So those mentioned by pika_pika have only one power between them? interesting, it would mean that if we were to trust both you and him the godfather is a plain godfather. tbh I think this game just is role-light. one of them only as scum? idk how much I can trust you two, it seems OP.

I am just an indep. I have no information of or relation with any Godfather.

It was Pikochu who came up with the list of names.

@CheffOfGames you're busted man. How about you actually post in thread too for a change? :)
Aww, but OC conversations are more my thing since it is 1 on 1 at that moment and free to talk and stuff.
Question for everyone: do you believe the game is role-heavy or role-light?
Based on my role and how strong it is (not at all) and the fact that there is a vanilla, I believe that the game is role-light so everyone has the same strength.
I think that of those 3 Feenie could be the best option to confirm the Vanilla claim but I am not sure if we should do one of them yet.
I see no reason to distrust his claim until there comes a reason to distrust him.
A very nice guy and not good as town leader :p
What do you think of me?
ME can write good FT and is a good Host and MoD. Also, puns.

Well, now that I have those jokes out of the way.
A weird claim that he knows that one of those is GF, makes me think that he could be a Usurper who tries to hide it and get his lynch that way.
What do you think of me?
For now trustworthy since you work for town enough to not distrust you, you also do not play as strong as I know you do (in my opinion) and put players less under pressure. So I do not have a very good read at you but I do think that you are townie enough.

What do you think of me?

In order to provide my stance on the first question, I shall place it after the second.
The first interpretor of Pikachu has been gifted knowledge that I expected to see. But I have my own gift. A gift that includes the missing piece to the puzzle. And I have passed it onto you through recent posts. I believe this interpretor of the Pikachu is truthful.
With this belief now at hand, I suggest that I am not The One who is required to answer. Whilst it may appear that I am circumvent to the question posed, I am still, indeed, fulfilling its requirements. As I believe you should inquire others; those that do not possess such lack of power, those that have been gifted with the simple abilities of those gone past. In theory, the best action to take regarding this ever-present issue, is to ask for others' opinions on the matter and 'lynch' accordingly. Does this enlightenment succeed in filling your thirst for wisdom, or shall I explain further?

The second interpretor of the Pikachu is, in several more ways than one, sitting in the middle of our sea. They truly are between those who persecute with half-knowledge, and those who know all, but say least. Their claim is to indeed be trusted, but I have a feeling. This feeling talks to me, and says "Do they copy the past to improve their future?" Are they claiming, like those who have previously walked their path, to gain the trust of those who persecute? Maybe, in our distant reality, they are false, and we cannot know more until the light concealed by the ocean's clouds have pushed through mightily and the powers above have quenched our thirst for help. Ask this: do they live on the legends of the last of your Greek region? The final nature of this province? Do you understand the person I wish to reveal?

Now, you ask for yourself. And I shall present.
When those without power have been claimed for, one with power stood up. Whilst not holding the current knowledge of some, you have come to understand the calling within. I know that your inner beliefs are being surpressed, but let them flow. You have become a leader when The One cannot, and you are leading your sea of icy milk and Weetbix makers to endless victories. You deserve utmost trust.

Aww, but OC conversations are more my thing since it is 1 on 1 at that moment and free to talk and stuff.

Based on my role and how strong it is (not at all) and the fact that there is a vanilla, I believe that the game is role-light so everyone has the same strength.

I think that of those 3 Feenie could be the best option to confirm the Vanilla claim but I am not sure if we should do one of them yet.

I see no reason to distrust his claim until there comes a reason to distrust him.

A very nice guy and not good as town leader :p

ME can write good FT and is a good Host and MoD. Also, puns.

Well, now that I have those jokes out of the way.

A weird claim that he knows that one of those is GF, makes me think that he could be a Usurper who tries to hide it and get his lynch that way.

For now trustworthy since you work for town enough to not distrust you, you also do not play as strong as I know you do (in my opinion) and put players less under pressure. So I do not have a very good read at you but I do think that you are townie enough.
There is no reason for that kind of 1-on-1 to exist at this point, all it does is establish chats that not all town has access to (while all mafia does if at least one member is in) and there's no info we want shared without mafia learning about it yet. So OCing a lot for little reason this early is actually slightly scummy.

I know right, the game is quite role-light
... there I rhymed again halp

I don't think the claimed one is the best option here. If the game is light Vanilla may exist and town would be willing to do the brave move of claiming it even though it's a Godfather alarm.

Those questions were directed at Elementar, not you...

I don't think there is an Usurper this game. Anyway:
@Midorikawa is the game bastard?

I have not much stuff to pressure people with yet it's day 1 pls, just trying to get an idea of what kind of game we've got into.
In order to provide my stance on the first question, I shall place it after the second.
The first interpretor of Pikachu has been gifted knowledge that I expected to see. But I have my own gift. A gift that includes the missing piece to the puzzle. And I have passed it onto you through recent posts. I believe this interpretor of the Pikachu is truthful.
With this belief now at hand, I suggest that I am not The One who is required to answer. Whilst it may appear that I am circumvent to the question posed, I am still, indeed, fulfilling its requirements. As I believe you should inquire others; those that do not possess such lack of power, those that have been gifted with the simple abilities of those gone past. In theory, the best action to take regarding this ever-present issue, is to ask for others' opinions on the matter and 'lynch' accordingly. Does this enlightenment succeed in filling your thirst for wisdom, or shall I explain further?

The second interpretor of the Pikachu is, in several more ways than one, sitting in the middle of our sea. They truly are between those who persecute with half-knowledge, and those who know all, but say least. Their claim is to indeed be trusted, but I have a feeling. This feeling talks to me, and says "Do they copy the past to improve their future?" Are they claiming, like those who have previously walked their path, to gain the trust of those who persecute? Maybe, in our distant reality, they are false, and we cannot know more until the light concealed by the ocean's clouds have pushed through mightily and the powers above have quenched our thirst for help. Ask this: do they live on the legends of the last of your Greek region? The final nature of this province? Do you understand the person I wish to reveal?

Now, you ask for yourself. And I shall present.
When those without power have been claimed for, one with power stood up. Whilst not holding the current knowledge of some, you have come to understand the calling within. I know that your inner beliefs are being surpressed, but let them flow. You have become a leader when The One cannot, and you are leading your sea of icy milk and Weetbix makers to endless victories. You deserve utmost trust.
Alright, so you want us to trust Pika_pika. Fair enough.
Any further explanation is welcome because you are kinda circumventing the question anyway I don't consider a right thing to technically fulfill requirements if you don't really answer it, this is mafia, if you do that we should call you scummy for it

In what way would Piko copy the past to improve future? If anything you're the one doing that, Mr. Olive 2: Electric Boggaloo :p
"the legends of the last of your Greek region? The final nature of this province? Do you understand the person I wish to reveal?" - I am thinking of FinalArcadia here tbh but she's not even playing lol

lolol I like that last part. so you think that I should be leading everyone around because you are The One but can't do it because of the restriction? also you think I'm doing well enough for now?

tbh I kinda trust Elementar, some of the things he posted just make some soft-claimy sense and even if scum he couldn't have known them.
I don't think it's all coincidence but I also wouldn't like to reveal which parts I think hint that he's not lying yet.

this game is going nowhere... i kinda thought the info claims so far could lead to something but i don't think we got anything we could use now...

Vote: Jsach

I've got some ideas on how the info claims work that make me trust Pikochu/Elementar more tbh. Still torn among @Feenie @Jsach and @Lone_Garurumon, think one of them is Godfather and the other two are vanilla so I'd like to hear their thoughts on this and pick among them for today.

I've got some ideas on how the info claims work that make me trust Pikochu/Elementar more tbh. Still torn among @Feenie @Jsach and @Lone_Garurumon, think one of them is Godfather and the other two are vanilla so I'd like to hear their thoughts on this and pick among them for today.

Can we really trust it though? Makes the game too luck based, and why should we trust you?

To elaborate a bit: Some things Elementar said make me believe he indeed has some info we don't (and a regular scum team shouldn't have it either), so he's some sort of Oracle. Not sure of alignment but still kinda trustworthy.

Based on what Pikochu said and what I know about my role I believe the game was intended to play out like this, and that the narrow-down leads to the 3 of Feenie/Jsach/LG as 1 GF and 2 Vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom