• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Gregor the Overlander Mafia-Endgame: Gnawers reign supreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we really trust it though? Makes the game too luck based, and why should we trust you?
It may be luck based but it still seems like a central mechanic, we need to make a decision eventually, there's always luck involved especially when the actual powers aren't strong so we don't have concrete info against someone.

As for why you should trust me... long story I can't (and tbh shouldn't) say yet. If I really have to I'll try to expand more on this.

So OCing a lot for little reason this early is actually slightly scummy.
Hey, I'm trying to form my own play style and to do that I have to try a lot of things, the reason that I am OCing already is to get people to trust me in private and create an easygoing conversation with everyone.
I don't think the claimed one is the best option here. If the game is light Vanilla may exist and town would be willing to do the brave move of claiming it even though it's a Godfather alarm.
But as you have stated before, the GF is probably a vanilla GF, so easy to claim a Town Vanilla since everything except alignment is the same.
I don't think there is an Usurper this game.
Me neither, but there is a possibility.

But as you have stated before, the GF is probably a vanilla GF, so easy to claim a Town Vanilla since everything except alignment is the same.
Point is, meta has made such that it is risky for godfathers to claim vanilla out of fear they'll look scummy for it as that's what happens almost always in other games
whereas actual vanillas would be more open to claiming their role asap to avoid getting in trouble for it later

This only gives some slight townpoints to Feenie, at least she tried to help unlike the others. Doesn't mean I have her in the auto-clear but I'd rather lynch one of the other two unless the wagons give me no such option.

Zexy I think u mixed us up again. According to me, El wants you to trust Pikochu and he thinks I am trying to copy some past action (I don't know what that refers to, though).
OK, if we interpret it that way... what action would he be talking about? The only time a similar role was claimed ("I know one of A B C D people is mafia") was Battle of Hogwarts which was hosted before Elementar came in TWR.

To elaborate a bit: Some things Elementar said make me believe he indeed has some info we don't (and a regular scum team shouldn't have it either), so he's some sort of Oracle. Not sure of alignment but still kinda trustworthy.

Based on what Pikochu said and what I know about my role I believe the game was intended to play out like this, and that the narrow-down leads to the 3 of Feenie/Jsach/LG as 1 GF and 2 Vanilla

Sounds too easy... though it helps your case that you aren't the only role like this.

I've got some ideas on how the info claims work that make me trust Pikochu/Elementar more tbh. Still torn among @Feenie @Jsach and @Lone_Garurumon, think one of them is Godfather and the other two are vanilla so I'd like to hear their thoughts on this and pick among them for today.
I don't know how much I'm allowed to say about my alignment without a flashlight, but I don't think it should be me. Feenie doesn't ping me in any way atm. As she said, she had nothing to lose if she truly is Vanilla. Of the three you mentioned, Jsach is looking the worst at the moment, purely by virtue of being literally silent all game.
Elementar... I have no idea what to think of Elementar. I almost want to lynch him purely on principle #OliveFlashbacks, but there's no real reason aside from his annoyingly cryptic posts. I swear Elementar if you're pulling an Olive...
Zexy, you're looking pretty Town to me atm, based on your apparent interest in solving the game.

If we had to lynch one of Piko's Godfather suspects, I'd say Jsach.

Sounds too easy... though it helps your case that you aren't the only role like this.
Yeah, that's the point, Piko's role, Elementar's role, my role, the godfather and the vanillas seem connected.

Tbh as things are I'd rather go on Jsach too over LG, LG has shown interest in solving the game and some activity; now if Jsach is town though I'll have to reconsider ofc but he just feels scummier now, wonder how he'd play in his first scum game ever; avoiding the thread is a possibility.

Alright, so you want us to trust Pika_pika. Fair enough.
Any further explanation is welcome because you are kinda circumventing the question anyway I don't consider a right thing to technically fulfill requirements if you don't really answer it, this is mafia, if you do that we should call you scummy for it

In what way would Piko copy the past to improve future? If anything you're the one doing that, Mr. Olive 2: Electric Boggaloo :p
"the legends of the last of your Greek region? The final nature of this province? Do you understand the person I wish to reveal?" - I am thinking of FinalArcadia here tbh but she's not even playing lol

lolol I like that last part. so you think that I should be leading everyone around because you are The One but can't do it because of the restriction? also you think I'm doing well enough for now?

tbh I kinda trust Elementar, some of the things he posted just make some soft-claimy sense and even if scum he couldn't have known them.
I don't think it's all coincidence but I also wouldn't like to reveal which parts I think hint that he's not lying yet.

As the second impersonator of the Pikachu claimed, you were muddled in the murky depths of our ocean. And for a further explanation, I believe that it is wise to gather the knowledge and contentions of those surrounding you, and depending on their own contentions and reactions, you may develop reads upon them as they are your foundation. Does this clarify your understanding?

Your assumption is correct, yet, I call upon you to look closely at the close past. Within the depths of the ocean behind you, there is a table. Around the table, are sections of time, which are individually bound to full stops. In the centre of this table is the Last Natural Greek Region, and they are seperate from the others. Simple villagers, and those who oppose them, are not bound to the Final GamingStation(ia). Did they not receive the trust of the simple villagers, before solely stealing their victory?

The mysteries surrounding The One shall be revealed in due time. And in its absence, you have taken the mantle of the Divine Leader, and have risen from the ashes within the five. Amongst the waves of the ocean, you have provided a strong beacon to lead those icy milk and Weetbix makers to achieve enlightenment.

Unvote: Feenie
Claiming straight away makes you look good, even though the claim does little in your favour it's better than nothing.
I'll give my next vote a thing, bot at the moment I'm thinking Jsach is the lowest risk, highest potential reward lynch here.

So this is Jsach's first game? That might explain his lack of appearance, I was curious about that. I was going to call him out on it, but it can be explained from a lack of experience. However, considering his name being on the list of one of the potential people being godfather, I do think he makes a liable suspect. From their posts alone since that's all we have from them right now obviously I don't distrust Zexy or Elementar. Zexy is being pro-town and helpful in a leader-ish sort of way and Elementar seems to have some sort of post restriction. Of course, they could be a scum team together and that could be their plan or something but that's really consiracy theory-ish so I'll just believe them for now unless given a reason not to.

I don't know what to think of Lone... as of right now, I would still choose Jsach over Lone as far as lynching would go but it still seems like too poor of reasoning. I feel like something is bound to go wrong if we just vote at semi-random so hearing from Jsach would be ideal.

I do have a question though

@Pikochu At the start of the game, you (joke)voted Doctor Floptopus, then about an hour later unvoted and shared with us your information from your role PM. Why the hour wait?

CheffOfGames said:
It is actually semi-possible to be proved, if there is a tracker willing to target you every night :p
I'm okay with this possibility!

So this is Jsach's first game? That might explain his lack of appearance, I was curious about that
I don't actually know how new he is. I know he subbed in for Pikochu in Pretend You're Xyzzy, and he didn't really say much there, but that could possibly be due to a cruisey slot as confirmed Town. I'm not sure how much he's played otherwise.

Either way, @Jsach, do you have anything to say about the state of the game, maybe why we shouldn't lynch you?

As the second impersonator of the Pikachu claimed, you were muddled in the murky depths of our ocean. And for a further explanation, I believe that it is wise to gather the knowledge and contentions of those surrounding you, and depending on their own contentions and reactions, you may develop reads upon them as they are your foundation. Does this clarify your understanding?

Your assumption is correct, yet, I call upon you to look closely at the close past. Within the depths of the ocean behind you, there is a table. Around the table, are sections of time, which are individually bound to full stops. In the centre of this table is the Last Natural Greek Region, and they are seperate from the others. Simple villagers, and those who oppose them, are not bound to the Final GamingStation(ia). Did they not receive the trust of the simple villagers, before solely stealing their victory?

The mysteries surrounding The One shall be revealed in due time. And in its absence, you have taken the mantle of the Divine Leader, and have risen from the ashes within the five. Amongst the waves of the ocean, you have provided a strong beacon to lead those icy milk and Weetbix makers to achieve enlightenment.
It kinda does but it doesn't really say much we didn't know already anyway.

Now that second paragraph is really interesting; anyone got better clues for deciphering it?

Yeah, still makes me think you're not lying :)

Sorry about not responding/playing. I was gone for the weekend and got back lateish last night.

So this is Jsach's first game?

No. Although my play style is to make comments only when I need to. (See 100 Mafia and 2016 Election Mafia)

Either way, @Jsach, do you have anything to say about the state of the game, maybe why we shouldn't lynch you?
Because I'm not scum and don't want to die early in a game (again) :p I don't have a flashlight so I can't claim but my role is valuable to town.

So... First impersonator is Pikochu, second is Pikapika. got it. Thanks for clarifying.
All I'm getting from "natural greek" and "table" is yoghurt?
Did someone here used to be called time breaker? It sounds like a familiar name.
Either that, or could this be a reference to the Greek Gods? I don't know, I'm grasping at straws.
Basically, you're saying you think Zexy is making a good town leader.
Icy milk and weetabix makers? are you implying a Serial killer? Or Sandwidches?

So... First impersonator is Pikochu, second is Pikapika. got it. Thanks for clarifying.
All I'm getting from "natural greek" and "table" is yoghurt?
Did someone here used to be called time breaker? It sounds like a familiar name.
Either that, or could this be a reference to the Greek Gods? I don't know, I'm grasping at straws.
Basically, you're saying you think Zexy is making a good town leader.
Icy milk and weetabix makers? are you implying a Serial killer? Or Sandwidches?

You assume correctly, child of the sea.

The natural Greek region is on and the same with the Final GamingSystem(ia). The table hosts full stops and sections of time. What do these mean? How do these relate to the imminent past, where one misguided others to steal their victory.

Again, you assume correctly, child of the sea.

Icy milk and Weetbix maker are what they are... Their flavours... Or lack, thereof...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom