• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

I'm assuming detective conan.

An easy one for you guys: "In the name of the moon, I will punish you!"

Oh waaaaaaiiiiiiit. Danganronpa?
---
Not sure what that reference is.

"Bust Through The Heavens With Your Drill!"
The second best anime ever: Gurren Laggan
------
The Sailor Of The Moon

"I AM THE FUCKING UNIVERSE!"

I don't know, but I have a hunch that is is from some form of animated media.

Because movie.

I don't watch that YouTube channel, unfortunately, but apparently it's telling me "I HATE EVERYTHING"?

"If I'm empty, then I will fill myself with battle. Bit by bit with joys and sorrows. I will bear those sins!"

That sounds like a animr
"*laughs without control* That is the true face of evil! It looks like they forgot to put a big "i'm evil" billboard on her *starts crying of joy*"

No clue.

Want to figure out my reference? There are three hints:
1. It's a manga series
2. The one drawing it has a name that has only hiragana in it
3. A certain letter of the alphabet is said a lot.

Even if you don't know this reference, there is only one answer!

Is... Is this a reference or just a description? Did someone actually say say that in the manga? I know your last one was Ben 10, but I'm not sur about this.

"If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have"

Roxas to Riku at the end of Kingdom Hearts 365/2 Days. Proclaiming that he is his own person after Riku calls him Sora.
NUUUUU ninja'd while on another site.
I don't know what Sketch's is... Maybe some SEGA spoof or something?

"YOU ARE THE ONE AND TRUE KING ARTHUR!?"

A kid in King Arthur's court?
"*shows bunny plush with Shit and Arse written on it with marker* this is what Easter means to me"

Is... Is this a reference or just a description? Did someone actually say say that in the manga? I know your last one was Ben 10, but I'm not sur about this.

"If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have"

As much as it seems to be a description, it is still a reference.

No idea about Life Fiber's, though.

A school where you just have to graduate to be set for life sounds amazing. Too bad you have to kill someone and get away with it to graduate, though.

Far reach, but what about that anime that made a personification of SEGA's consoles?

@Max1996
Your reference is apparently the title to Chapter 86 of this thing. All this proves is that pretty much nobody that posts in this thread knows enough about it to know exactly what you're talking about without research, lol...

"Our Finishing Attack, Climax Version!"
俺達の必殺技クライマックスバージョン!

Ore-tachi no hissatsu waza kuraimakkusu bājon!
Anyone who's seen this character should know who it is from a single word.

@Max1996
Your reference is apparently the title to Chapter 86 of this thing. All this proves is that pretty much nobody that posts in this thread knows enough about it to know exactly what you're talking about without research, lol...

Did you even look at the hints I posted? That's part of the reference and it makes clear why that manga can't be the answer. The title to that chapter you mentioned? Just a coincidence.

Lone_Garurumon's reference? No clue, again.

A popular game franchise with it's worst game in 2006.

Sonic 06 obvs.

"BLEH BLEH BLEH"

No idea. I'm surprised at how many references I don't recognize.

As for my previous reference, I made it up on the fly, because I can't really think of any right now. For that reason, let's try my most difficult one so far again.

Want to figure out my reference? There are four hints:
1. It's a manga series
2. The one drawing it has a name that has only hiragana in it
3. A certain letter of the alphabet is said a lot.
4. The hints being thrown around here? Part of the reference.

Even if you don't know this reference, there is only one answer!

EDIT: Decided to add a 4th hint.

I'm sorry for being lazy about the research, but nobody knows what you're talking about and I don't care for manga all that much to know D: (Seriously, how convoluted do you need to get? Call me out on it if you will)

"In the year -1,000,000,000, Japan might not have been here."

Back
Top Bottom