• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

SMRPG

"Ehhh step right up, come on you know, time to do Mehrio time. Come, inside, to Mehrio Park! Do the Mario, time. [DOOT DOOT DOOT DO DO DOOT DO DO DO DO DOOT DOOO DO DO DO BOOP] Come on down to Mehrio, go on inside, we've got a Death Star. Come to see the Toad ....... doot."

Umm.......................................The Super Mario Bros Super Show?

[Note: Italics for inner monologue]
"H-Hello..."
"Wha...!?"
"H-How come you look so embarrassed!? Ugh, I bet I know why..."
"[Guy's name]-kun...I mean, um...[Guy's name]?"
"......"
"......!"
"Nooooooooo! I take it all baaaaack!"
A crossover, with lots of fighting.

Unfortunately, not the slightest clue. But then, when do I have one...?

"Just... stay still. You've withstood quite enough."

A bit generic.

Umm.......................................The Super Mario Bros Super Show?

The "song" itself was indeed intended to parody that particular cartoon, but it's still incorrect.

"Ehhh step right up, come on you know, time to do Mehrio time. Come, inside, to Mehrio Park! Do the Mario, time. [DOOT DOOT DOOT DO DO DOOT DO DO DO DO DOOT DOOO DO DO DO BOOP] Come on down to Mehrio, go on inside, we've got a Death Star. Come to see the Toad ....... doot."

The "song" itself was indeed intended to parody that particular cartoon, but it's still incorrect.
In which case, I have no clue whatsoever. TB's reference is no different.

[Note: Italics for inner monologue]
"H-Hello..."
"Wha...!?"
"H-How come you look so embarrassed!? Ugh, I bet I know why..."
"[Guy's name]-kun...I mean, um...[Guy's name]?"
"......"
"......!"
"Nooooooooo! I take it all baaaaack!"
Chap and Touya weren't completely off the mark.

Still no clue. Google says those quotes don't exist.
That is very generic.

"This better not have anything to do with that Magitek-riding, Imperial witch!!!"

Max, a better hint? Google says those quotes do not exist in that combination. And individually, they're too generic.

"This better not have anything to do with that Magitek-riding, Imperial witch!!!"

Pete Doctor.

Magitek. Empire.

Pete Docter

FFVI

Gumball

No idea.....

*Lights turn off*
"Waaaaaaaaah!"
"A-A blackout!?"
"Ahhh, s**t! Something just went past me!"
"I told you I didn't want to do this! Why didn't you listen to me!?"
"Someone, get the lights on! I can't take this anymore! Hurry!"
"H-Hang on! Where's the switch..."
*Lights turn back on*
"Hooooow daaaaare yooooouuuu...To think you're eating all the snacks while I'm gone...I'm gonna currrrrse yoooooouuuuu..."
"Get him?"
"Yeah, let's finish him off."
"I'm sorry, [Character's name]...Only people have human rights."

Persona 4: Golden

The Force Awakens

Back
Top Bottom