• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess The Next Poster's Favorite Human Character from Pokemon!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
There are a handful of "Guess The Next Poster's Favorite x" games, but none involving human pokemon characters that I'm aware of, so I figured I'd make one. For those not familiar with this sort of game, the rules are... basically explained by the title, you guess a character you think might be the next poster's favorite, someone responds to that guess and guesses another character, and so on. Your free to guess any human character in Pokemon you wish.
Here's an example:
User1 said:
[...]

Morty?
Player2 said:
Morty's pretty cool. Definitely my favorite gym leader in Johto.

How bout Barry?
AThirdPerson said:
No, he's annoying.

Miror B?
And so on.

I'll go ahead and start us off by guess that the next user is a fan of Marnie?

Last edited:
  • Staff
Not particularly; for me player I tend to judge player characters tend on anime appearances since they lack any particular personality in the games, and Lyra's appearances were... not particularly memorable for me, leaving her also not particularly memorable.

Ghetsis?

Back
Top Bottom