• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

YES, an absolutely badass pokemon, such a cool typing that they had to introduce the fairy type just to nerf it. i'm a sucker for greek mythology and a hydra pokemon is right up my alley. also the idea that you training it could be indirectly abusing it and evolving it into hydreigon could be removing the original deino's autonomy and it just becoming a puppet hand is so dark and probably the most disturbing thing in pokemon.. and i LOVE when pokemon gets super dark like that.
also it just looks fucking cool

metagross

i completely agree with everything you just said
metagross is the shit, my second favorite pseudo behind hydreigon. awesome typing, awesome design, awesome mega... one of the pokedex entries for it (the mega) is along the lines of "[it results] in battles so fierce, you'll want to cover your eyes." i really love stuff like that in pokemon and a reason as to why i love the gen vii dex entries, theres a whole mon ecosystem out there, its not all gonna be sunshine and rainbows. (i didnt at all think they were overly edgy like some people claim. darker than average but not too disturbing for an e rated game when ghetsis tries to murder you in gen v...)
well, back on topic. metagross is lit, bottom text.

skeledirge

pretty cool but i prefer treecko and sceptile. still like them all though. (funnily enough they're still my least favorite gen 3 starter line, guess the chickens and axolotls are just that good)

hydreigon

Not gonna lie, Armaldo is honestly one of the very few Fossils I actually don't like at all. I would be all-for the idea of a theropod-like anomalocaris but they literally turned the mouth pieces into its arms and that icks me so much. Why not basically make it an arthropod Cthulhu??

Kyurem

well raifort, i daresay you've made quite the quality assumption... for i do actually quite like chien-pao! i love snow leopards, so maybe that helps. it's very fun to use in ubers too!

rayquaza

Last edited:
Ah, Reshiram. A dragon partnered to not one, but two great heroes of the past! The history that this creature lived must have been truly remarkable. If I were ever lucky enough to meet it in person I don't think I'd be able to contain my excitement. A favourite for sure.

How about Seviper, it's a darling.

i love it! i really like snakes, both snakemon and actual snakes in general, so of course i would love seviper ^^ i think it's my favorite pure poison-type to be honest

gengar

Back
Top Bottom