• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Crow

Alola :v /
Reaction score
vzhcmc.png
Welcome to this REALLY belated Halloween raffle, well.. to be honest I actually wasn't going to do it because the date already passed, but because this october 31th I celebrated my third year on the forums and the raffled pokémon are one of my favorite pokémon, wynaut?

This time you get the chance to win the summoner of night! That's it, you can win a shiny murkrow or a Honchkrow!
The rules are easy:
-Post in the thread your FC and IGN.
-Like the OP
-Show this to other people if you want!
-The raffle ends on October 2 at 23:59 (dat punctuality), when I'll close the raffle and announce the winners.

The prizes are:
1st Prize:
Choice between:

Shiny_Murkrow_XY.gif
Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png

Murkrow Lvl 100
Adamant - Prankster - Eviolite 252HP 126 Def 126Sp Def
-Toxic
-Taunt
-Roost
-Brave Bird​

Honchkrow_XY_variocolor.gif

Honchkrow Lvl 100
Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png

Adamant - Moxie -Life Orb 6HP 252Atk 252Spd
-Sucker Punch
-Brave Bird
-Roost
-Superpower

Second Prize:
Murkrow_XY.gif
Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

Murkrow Lvl 1
Adamant - Prankster - Ability Capsule
-Brave Bird
-Confuse Ray
-Whirlwind
-Perish Song

Third Prize:
An item of their choice (it has to obtainable in XY/ORAS)​

That's all for today, once this raffle ends we'll have daily giveways of several pokémon to conmemorate the end of the sixth generation, so make sure sure to check it daily!
Good luck and thanks for joining :)

Aaaaand time's up! By default the winner is @Hellcrow xD. I'll PM you shortly to pick your prizes, thanks for participating <3

Last edited:
Allow me~ ^^ FC: 2621-2760-8653 IGN: Yosef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom