• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

GOt married to Ford and now I get free food all the time.

Finished the locks on B rank for the first two towns just waiting on Lulukoko now. Little peeved because fogu's translation is a little bit off so the beagle dog breed I thought would be unlocked at B rank with Westown is actually A rank.

The cellar is a cool replacement for the green house. I can have three seasons going at once and it has that extra mining point. Its a little glitched though. Anytime I try and put a new sun stone on the altar it attaches a random one instead of the one I specified. Took a bit to get the summer stone equipped because of that.

I'm thinking about playing A Wonderful Life now that I own a GameCube, but I have a question to ask before I do: is it true that seasons only last ten days now instead of the usual 28-31?

Yeah, seasons are ten days. And you need to get married by the end of the first year.

I started a boy file for both Story of Seasons games. Trio of Towns- Garet of Vale Farm. SoS- Jonas of Amarna Farm. Why can't I skip the tutorials in veteran mode?

Accidentally skipped a festival in Trio of Towns. Won the Pet Promenade though.

Tsuyukusa Village is opening a bathhouse. I finally got a furmiliar.

Completed the Farm Trips Part 2. Mum is currently visiting the farm. Need to build another pet house to get the Bengal cat. Tsuyukusa gave me a surprise birthday party at the Tea House.

Lisette is the best girl. (Still need to build the bed upgrade.)

I missed this thread. :')

Since I bought a PS4 this year I actually did snag HM: A Wonderful Life. Muffy is forver my favorite girl in this game.

I just bought SoS 3oT the other day, I love how the game isn't tutorial heavy (so far). And I love the boy's overalls.

I tried a part time job though and my game glitched (I was supposed to be milking cows)? I don't know if it was because I didn't have a milker? But my character just had his hand holding onto nothing. I couldn't open my bag either, and I couldn't leave. I had to reboot my game. Honestly I'm glad I caught onto it early. :/

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom