• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Headcanons for Grusha’s accident

Kimyr_Nova

Ask me about Young Medicine’s new song PLEASE-
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
Y’all can add your own, but first here’s mine!

1. Grusha lost someone close to him at a young age, it made him paranoid, and when he heard a rumour about a snowboarding tournament that he was gonna be in getting sabotaged, he because very cautious. Result, everyone but him was killed, and he was severely injured (and traumatised)

2. During a tournament he did a jump off a slope (as you do in snowboarding) and he was hit by a flying Pokémon, causing him to tumble down a hill all the way to the Pokémon center in Dalizapa Passage. Result, Year long coma. Also nearly died.

3. During a tournament, him and someone else collided, they both were severely injured, (both were forced to retire) and they were about to get killed by an avalanche, but Grusha’s Cetoddle let itself out of its pokeball and protected both of them, in the process, evolving into the Cetitan in his team. Result, they both retired from the injury and also became friends.

Anyways, how about your headcanons?

Not a headcanon about the accident per se, but I like to imagine that Grusha’s scarf was a handmade gift from a fan that he received while recovering in the hospital. He was certain his fans would forget/had forgetten about him after he couldn’t compete anymore, so the gesture so deeply touched him that he wears the scarf almost all the time, even though cute knit Poké Balls aren’t really his style.

Not a headcanon about the accident per se, but I like to imagine that Grusha’s scarf was a handmade gift from a fan that he received while recovering in the hospital. He was certain his fans would forget/had forgetten about him after he couldn’t compete anymore, so the gesture so deeply touched him that he wears the scarf almost all the time, even though cute knit Poké Balls aren’t really his style.
Aww that’s so cute I love itt

I don't exactly have specific headcanons for what happened to Grusha, but for some reason, I always sort of assumed he injured his leg. I don't believe it was ever said where his injury was, but it my head it was always a leg injury. One probably involving broken bones and sprained tendons, if it was severe enough to permanently put him out of commission in terms of his career. :unsure:
For that reason, I've sort of unconsciously headcanoned him as having a bit of a limp...

Back
Top Bottom