• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft "Mafia" - ENDGAME: YOU FACE JARRAXUS - 3/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmation bias.

Also, I'm not too disapointed with my class, by the way. Or did I get one of the classes I really wanted and am I just saying that as a bluff or something? Who knows...?

So, now that the game is afoot, who wants to make an aliance or something?

Also, regarding this quote:

You can't change actions once you input them, and order matters.

I have a question: what would happen if, say, someone used an attack on Yours Truly that does enough damage to kill Yours Truly, and another attack is used on Yours Truly and (only Yours Truly) in the same phase? Would the second attack be canceled out, or would it go through anyway despite the player it's targeting being dead? Just curious.

Eh, I think making an people making alliances this early on would only make them targets.
On the other hand, the ones who don't are also good targets...

I have a question: what would happen if, say, someone used an attack on Yours Truly that does enough damage to kill Yours Truly, and another attack is used on Yours Truly and (only Yours Truly) in the same phase? Would the second attack be canceled out, or would it go through anyway despite the player it's targeting being dead? Just curious.
It goes through because of the way priority works this game. Basically everything happens at the same time else it would be unbalanced.

Eh, I think making an people making alliances this early on would only make them targets.
On the other hand, the ones who don't are also good targets...

Eh, I figgured that we're all targets here either way, so I may as well start reducing the risk of certian players targeting me.Or something like that. I like the words 'or soemthing', can you tell?

...Also, I don't want to waste mana on someone I might actually get along with later, that too.

So, now that the game is afoot, who wants to make an aliance or something?

Why?

And why do you care what happens after you're killed?

I don't want to waste mana on someone I might actually get along with later, that too.
Oh, and the fact that I have a fair amount of damaging abilities that I don't really want to use on said people-who-might-be-allies, just saying.

And why do you care what happens after you're killed?
I was just using myself as an example, nothing more.

I assume this most likely rules out Priest and Paladin, maybe Shaman, for you.

Not so much. Priests and shamans can be very powerful on the damage side. So can paladins. Both in WoW and the card game.

Don't assume any role is incapable of dishing out damage like crazy.

I never play Heartstone but from i recall warcraft paladin is heavily support type in rear than frontier tanker.

I never play Heartstone but from i recall warcraft paladin is heavily support type in rear than frontier tanker.
If you are referring to the other games

It is generally a hard hitting hero class that can heal in the RTS games, and a spell casting tank in the MMO game.

*slinks back into the shadows to observe*

Yes, it was warcraft 3.
Well, Paladin W3 is a strong close range without any specific action to deal damage except divine protection to stall enemy attack for longer seconds. The rests are you heal and revive allies.

Yes, it was warcraft 3.
Well, Paladin W3 is a strong close range without any specific action to deal damage except divine protection to stall enemy attack for longer seconds. The rests are you heal and revive allies.

The MMO gave it a lot of direct-damage abilities, and the card game is based off the MMO.

I don't know much about the games, I was just using basic class-system knowledge.

Well, there's also the fact that each class probably needs at least some damaging abilities for this to be in any way fair, so I have a feeling that even the Priest will have some spells like Holy Nova to hurt things.

Also, how is it that I have the most posts here? What are you lot doing?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom