• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello / Alola!

PikaMew

Reaction score
Greetings everyone! It has been a long time since I came on Bulbagarden. I used to be on the old forum servers back in the 90's and early 2000's. Not many may remember me but I used to go by the name of PikaMew. :) It is great to finally join in on the new forums after years of being on hiatus from Bulbagarden.

It is a pleasure to meet you all and I hope to start being more active here at Bulbagarden again. :)

You can also call me Pearl or Snow, which I also go by outside of this site in other fandoms.

-PikaMew / Pearl / Snow.

Welcome to the forums, PikaMew :) I hope you enjoy it here.
Thank you! I used to be a part of the old forums and even part of their transitions to the different forums they had. :) Great to be a part of the new forums though! :D

It is nice to meet you, and I most definitely will!

Hey welcome back, I think I remember the old forums. Your name does sound very familiar. Is there any other place you where with that username.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom