• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi everyone!

pokemon fan 132

pokemon fan 132
Reaction score
As you can all see i like pokemon.You could say that i grew up with this show,and after seeing how great this site is i decided to join.I have read the rules and they seem reasonable so i will make sure not to break them.

Troll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll trollTroll troll troll troll

dont listen to kicking welcome to the forums have a good time

Thank you guys for giving me a warm welcome.I really appreciate that and from what i have seen so far everyone seem nice here.Again thanks.

I have read the rules and they seem reasonable so i will make sure not to break them.

So you can see that our resident master of Ctrl-V is not welcomed to say 'hi' to you in his own special way.

That Kicking?! does get to be friendly... nah, he really is just plain annoying.

So... hi there.

Greetings, young Padawan. Learned in the ways of Bulba, you must become. Any questions you have, to me you may ask them. Yoda, my name is.

Welcome! I must warn you, people on this site can be very rude, so you may wanna be careful. =] Have fun!

O hay! These forums are super fun. I can't believe there's an IRC chat! Lol! Welcome!! ^.^

Welcome! I must warn you, people on this site can be very rude, so you may wanna be careful. =] Have fun!

True, but not as bad as other forums I've seen. Welcome, ignore the few rude people you do find, and enjoy yourself here at Bulbagarden!

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom