• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken would find himself staring down a blade, it sitting gently underneath his chin. "You know... it's not nice to snoop." Xavier said quietly, he being the wielder of the knife. If Ken looked into Xavier's eyes, he would see that they were red and black instead of their normal blue.

Ken gulped as he looked up at Xavier, staring at the blade for a moment before looking at his eyes. "I'm sorry, I just happened to walk by as you were talking and I got curious," he confessed sincerily. He really couldn't get his head cut off, that would be one of the few ways he'd actually die. "I promise I won't tell anyone, though would they really care that much?" he asked, of course he hadn't been able to hear the part about Xavier possibly leaving.

"Curiosity killed the cat... at least that's how the saying goes." Xavier mused as his eyes shifted back to normal. He let Ken go and slid the blade back into his boot. "And what they would care about depends on what you heard and what you think you heard, now doesn't it?" He asked the new tenant rhetorically.

Xavier chuckled at this. "Three actually. While I was walking home yesterday evening. I was lost in thought and ended up in a bad area." He smiled. "Three humans, didn't know what they were getting into. I told them that if they tried me, I'd kill them all without using my hands. They didn't listen." He sounded almost proud of this. "And you're right, this world is a crazy place. Which is why I'm always prepared for it."

Nicolette grabbed something to drink from the fridge down stairs. Then with the speed of light, she went up into her room. Her two favorite rifles needed some cleaning.

Xavier shook his head. "No. I don't fight for money. I have enough of that already. Instead I do what I do for a cause. A divine cause." He explained. "The fire that will cleanse the Earth of the scourge that is the human race."

Nicolette began to fiddle with her cleaning rod, but soon paused. Something was missing. She gently placed down her rifle and rod, frowning, and began to head back downstairs. She needed sustenance. Or probably, just some cold leftover pizza in the fridge.

Xavier got a text message.

Who did Hannibal fight?

Xavier looked at his phone and blinked twice. He raised an eyebrow. "What on Earth is she asking me that for?" He muttered before tapping away.

If you're looking for the general answer, it's the Romans. If you're looking for the specific answer it was Scipio Africanus the Elder, the famous Roman general who handed Hannibal a crushing defeat at Zama which ended the Second Punic War.

Thanks, bun. His sword is pretty cool. Was the reply.

She fastened the blade across her waist. Winning bets was fun.

Let's just say I love treasure-hunting. How much do you think it'll fetch on the black market?

Was Myn's response.

Xavier frowned at this. He wouldn't want such a piece going to waste on some black market.

Would you fall for the 'It belongs in a museum line' because honestly I'd kill to have something like that... But I have nowhere to keep it.

"Yo," Yato greeted Xavier and Ken with a very casual mock-salute. "You both seem to be talking up quite the storm over here. Anything interesting going on?" She raised a brow. "I don't judge, you know..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom