• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2016 - Endgame: Krampusnacht (Mafia and Indep Victory) 7/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

[Vote] FinalArcadia

This will tell us a lot I think.

Night 4: Sandler's Last Song
Ask and ye shall receive
A replacement host this New Year's Eve

--------------

1. @jdthebud
2. @Max1996
3. @Elementar
4. @Slife
5. @Pikochu
7. @Soaringdylan
8. @WolfOwl
9. @CheffOfGames
10. @DarthWolf13
11. @Alex Kaz
12. @DrumBeats
13. @Hellcrow
14. @FinalArcadia
15. @HumanDawn
@Maniacal Engineer @TheCapsFan @Zexy
@AussieEevee @BadAssGardevoir

Night 4: Sandler's Last Song

The protagonists at last seemed to be getting organized.
It seemed as though they had discovered one of the despised.
However, they soon discovered, things did not go as intended.
Their hard efforts, it would appear, were completely redirected.

Instead of targeting one person, they targeted a loud singer.
And now, to the mafia, he would be an information bringer.
His death, most certainly, was very mysterious.
Perhaps someone in the town was going delirious?

Dear WolfOwl,

hqdefault.jpg

Adam Sandler said:
Put on your yarmulke, it's time for Hanukkah!

You are Adam Sandler, the Jewish comedian/writer/musician/actor.
Famous for your many versions of the Hanukkah Song, you urge Jewish children to not feel left out simply because they don't have a Christmas Tree. After all, instead of merely one night of presents, Jews have Eight Crazy Nights.
You debuted on film in 1989 with the movie Going Overboard. Some of your more memorable films include; Happy Gilmore, The Wedding Singer, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, and You Don't Mess with the Zohan, or, at least, those are your films that ME has actually heard of and/or watched.
In addition to your acting career, you've released five studio albums and founded your own production company, Happy Madison Productions. Like your predecessor and inspiration, Mel Brooks, the films you produce often include an onscreen role for yourself.
Throughout your glorious Hollywood career, you've receieved a total of 33 awards, including nine Golden Raspberry Awards which, clearly, are the only awards worth having and are the most coveted awards in all of Hollywood.
Since it is almost Hanukkah, it is time for you to bring out your guitar and come up with another version of The Hanukkah Song. As such, you are the Singer. When you die, regardless of whether you are lynched or nightkilled, the mafia will be told of a random role that exists in the game.
You are allied with the Holiday Heroes, and you win when all hostile factions are eliminated.

It would seem WolfOwl has sung her last song.
Turns out, she had really been town all along.
Now the enemy continued in the shadows to lurk,
And the townies were eliminated, like clockwork.

It is now Night 4. The phase will end at 11:00pm U.S Central Standard Time on 31/12/16, a mere hour before the New Year.

why do i predict this sort of stuff happening and... it happens!

So WolfOwl wasn't ITP after all. I knew something was off about the claim, but looks like it was a towntell rather than a scumtell.

damn it a lynch redirector, though I find it interesting that they used it on a claimed survivor, which was a risky play. I guess now we won't know Hellcrow's claim unless he told someone else.

In any case, FA should definitely be the lynch tomorrow then.

VERY OFFICIAL HOST NOTE OF HOSTESS SNACKCAKES AND RHYMING:

I must confess
That I am a mess
Who doesn't know how to host and I'm basically a barely functional puppet to my far more competent team who do all the real work in this section
God bless (us everyone -Tiny Tim)

thanks zexy

Day 5: Frosty Is Iced
1. @jdthebud
2. @Max1996
3. @Elementar
4. @Slife
5. @Pikochu
7. @Soaringdylan
9. @CheffOfGames
10. @DarthWolf13
13. @Hellcrow
14. @FinalArcadia
15. @HumanDawn
@Maniacal Engineer @TheCapsFan @Zexy
@AussieEevee @BadAssGardevoir

Day 5: Frosty is Iced

After the disaster of the previous day,
yet another tragic sight was on display.
A friendly snowman was made to melt.
All that remained was his hat of felt.

And now the town was in imminent danger.
A wrong lynch here would be a game changer.
Not lynching was also not a viable choice,
Unless they want the mafia to rejoice.

Dear jdthebud,

3973982-3977897365-FROST.jpg

Frosty the Snowman said:
Let's run, and we'll have some fun now, before I melt away.

With your button nose, corncob pipe, and eyes of coal, you are Frosty the Snowman.
Brought to life by a bunch of children who found a magical silk hat, the first thing you did with your new found existence was to dance around.
You then proceeded to laugh and play with the children who had brought you to life.
This culminated with you running through the village streets with a broom in your hand, claiming that nobody could catch you.
Unfortunately, your coal eyes must not be able to see very well, since you ran straight into a traffic cop, getting yourself in trouble with the law. Instead of facing incarceration and, likely, melting in jail, however, you continued running, right passed the cop and out of the town.
Your last words to the children encouraged them not to cry because you would return, someday.
ME is not sure how a snowman, who has no legs, can run or dance, but, then again, snowmen aren't usually alive either, so he will just chalk it up to the magical silk hat.
Your name, Frosty, is reminiscent of frosting, of which vanilla is a flavor. As such, you are the Vanilla Townie. Your only power is your vote, so use it wisely.
You are allied with the Holiday Heroes, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.

Alas, after may ties jdthebud had fallen.
Now the game was in a state of "all-in."
One wrong move now ends the town,
And to the mafia would go the crown.

It is now Day 5! The game is now in LYLO. Phase ends 2/1/17 at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time.

...now then, if y'all don't mind, I'm resuming my regularly scheduled hangover already in progress. Where's the eggnog?

not like this would probably make any difference but

VOTE: FinalArcadia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom