• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2016 - Endgame: Krampusnacht (Mafia and Indep Victory) 7/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. If you steal votes, wouldn't you gain two votes for each phase? It didn't seem that way in the vote counts.
2. Why would you target HumanDawn, a generally town read player, everyday to steal their vote? What was so special about HD that you needed to steal their vote constantly?
The role is actually called vote thief and I "steal" as in I take the vote, but I don't get to add it to my own vote. The vote tallies throughout the game prove that.

And for number, I answered that here:
So yes, I'm the one who had been making Human voteless since I figured he would be my biggest threat to winning/most likely to ever vote me and I had no idea how to use it any better anyway since it doesn't directly help me.
The fact that he has been townread most of the game doesn't have much to do with me since a) I'm indep anyway and b) I need to lynch Santa, so if anything Human being townread makes him more of a threat to me than if he wasn't.

gg FA!! thanks to you i now hate the grinch!!! </3

Okay, so tomorrow we should be able to prove for sure that Hellcrow really is a Voteless Independent.

Wait a minute...didn't FA say she (?) was the one who redirected the lynch to WolfOwl? It doesn't say anything about redirecting in the Role PM, though.

Wait a minute...didn't FA say she (?) was the one who redirected the lynch to WolfOwl? It doesn't say anything about redirecting in the Role PM, though.

Yup, which means the last or second to last Mafia is who redirected the lynch.

Day 6: The Divorce Clause
2. @Max1996
3. @Elementar
4. @Slife
5. @Pikochu
7. @Soaringdylan
10. @DarthWolf13
13. @Hellcrow
15. @HumanDawn
@Enzap @TheCapsFan @Zexy
@AussieEevee @BadAssGardevoir

Day 6: The Divorce Clause

And so yet another dreary morning came
And it brought along with it even more sorrow.
This time, at Santa's wife, the mafia did aim.
Her cold corpse was discovered on the morrow.

Can the town mount a comeback?
Only time will tell for certain.
They must remain on the attack
Or this will be the final curtain.

Dear Elementar,

mrs-claus-disneyland-christmas-fantasy-parade-620x413.jpg

The Santa Clause 2 said:
Scott Calvin said:
I have to get married?
Bernard said:
Yes, it's the Mrs. Clause.

You are Mrs. Claus, the wife of Santa Claus. You are a kindly woman, who shares your husband's passion for bringing joy to others.
You live with your husband in the North Pole and are often found baking cookies with the elves, tending to the reindeer, or helping your husband make toys.
In some incarnations, you are the person that writes Santa's list of naughty and nice children.
While you usually stay home on Christmas evening, you occasionally wheedle your husband into taking you along for his sleigh ride throughout the world.
Your first appearance in motion pictures was in the iconic classic sci-fi movie: Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, a film in which your husband was kidnapped by martians.
While you have appeared in many stories since then, both in your own right and featuring Santa, your husband seems to constantly be forgetting your name. You've been called by many names including Monica, Erica, Rita, Tina, Sandra, Jessica, Mary, and the ever romantic You.
Additionally, your appearance has varied in your different appearances. While more often than not, you are depicted as an elderly woman with white hair, you occasionally show up as a red head.
As Santa's spouse, you are in charge of overseeing and taking care of his elves and reindeer, and you also take care of your husband, as well. Due to your kind and caring nature and nurturing disposition, you are the Doctor. Each night you may PM the hosts Look after: (player), and that player will be protected from all nightkills.
You are allied with the Holiday Heroes, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.

Elementar was out of his element,
And now his game had come to an end.
Would his death a mafia win cement?
Or, perhaps, it could be a godsend?

It is now Day 6: Phase will end at 11:00am on 5/2/2017. The game is in a state of LYLO. Phase may end early if the result is clear.

VOTE: Slife

I told them to Bodyguard me, which they agreed, but apparently according to Pikochu's Watch they visited Elementar instead, and Elementar died...

VOTE: Slife

I told them to Bodyguard me, which they agreed, but apparently according to Pikochu's Watch they visited Elementar instead, and Elementar died...
I don't know what is up with Pikochu's role but, like the last time, I did not visit Elementar. I bodyguarded you like you asked me to (thanks for revealing my role btw..) The fact that you're giving Pikochu's results instead of Piko saying it himself in thread and that you're still alive is really pingy.

I don't know what is up with Pikochu's role but, like the last time, I did not visit Elementar. I bodyguarded you like you asked me to (thanks for revealing my role btw..) The fact that you're giving Pikochu's results instead of Piko saying it himself in thread and that you're still alive is really pingy.

Pikochu was the one that told me... he knew that you were supposed to Bodyguard me.

Pikochu was the one that told me... he knew that you were supposed to Bodyguard me.
Although, Slife does bring up a good point: Why is Pikochu himself (?) not the one saying this? The fact that you're saying it instead of Pikochu only makes both of you look suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom