• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2016 - Endgame: Krampusnacht (Mafia and Indep Victory) 7/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta admit, Max's outing himself as mafia was a brilliant play, whether intentional or not.
Although it may have seemed to be playing against his Wincon at first, it actually was very much in his team's favor. A surprisingly bold move for a first time scum.

1. Did you enjoy the game?
2. Did you read all of ME's silly updates?
3. Did you like the flavor text?
4. Did you think the game was balanced?
5. What did you think of the character selection for the game?
6. Did you learn anything new from reading the role PMs?
7. Who drank all the eggnog?!
8. Was the hosting fair?
9. Would you play another game with a similar theme?
10. If you could change one thing about this game, what would it be?
11. How well did the characters fit their assigned roles?

Firstly, to clarify, at the time, I was cornered and couldn't think of a way to get suspicion off me, so I believed it was no use to try anymore. Of course, I'm amazed Slife managed to turn it into a win after that regardless.

Now, the answers.
1. I definitely did.
2. I did. :p
3. A lot. Great work on it!
4. I think it was.
5. Very clever.
6. A lot of history and things I never knew.
7. It was me all along! *hic*
8. Obviously, it was.
9. Definitely!
10. Nothing. It was good as is.
11. Quite well, I must say.

Why would you trust what Slife said over what I actually told you? You even told me that Slife is the most safest Mafia but then didn't discuss anything else with me and you pulled out reasoning that you did not share with me that went against Pikochu and supported Slife. I just find the change bizarre
Wasn't that before the Elementar kill?

Yes, although it started a bit dull for me, eventually it became pretty fun.
Yes
@Soaringdylan warned me for those flavor texts, called it a typical ME thing. I liked them and appreciate the effort you took in makin it.
I do think Max' role was OP, but looking at the final phase of the game I'd say it was pretty balanced.
It had a good variety.
Yes, a little bit.
Probably ME.
8. Was the hosting fair?
Yes
I think I will.
Activity from all players.
Pretty well.

@DarthWolf13: You did pretty well for your first game and you did fine for the game deciding vote even though it didn't win. Trust me, I understand the situation you were in (See XYZ Mafia where I had to choose between someone with a really great fake claim and someone who I really suspected to be scum.). Hopefully you'll be around TWR for more games! I would love to play with you again.
Thanks, I think I will return to TWR more often.

Epilogue 1: Bringing Zexy Back

Hmm, I'm not really sure with the 1x Lynch Redirector and lack of a Vigilante role despite the Inventor giving a shot. That said, I was thinking of contacting Alex Kaz himself N2... but didn't. 1x Lynch Redirector and Voteless makes Town lose a lot of power, too.
Alas, despite the game now being complete,
One more host was forced to taste defeat.
His wincon was fairly impossible, though,
When ME wrote it, Zexy had even said so.

Dear Zexy,
60633.jpg

I'm afraid you're a bit too quick, Elie. I definitely agree that we should get a town leader but please don't expect me (or everyone else) to just trust you at the beginning of d1 for little reason. The town leader will get confirmed in one way or another anyways, and if you don't CC, I'll be willing to trust you... but it should wait for now.

You are Zexy, one of the mafiosos from last year's Christmas Mafia.
Your attempts to throw Elieson off your trail ended in failure, as you and your team were quickly and efficiently obliterated, thanks to ME's sacrifice play and Elieson's detective work. However, while your team was defeated, you maintained your sportsmanlike conduct and didn't complain too much.
Don't let your performance in Christmas Mafia get you down too much, though. You are still a very formidable player, and, in fact, became an early death rival of ME at one point in time because mafiosos fear you so much.

You've been around The War Room for longer than the other current staff members, and, as such, you are the one they go to for guidance when creating games or needing a consult on balance. As such you are the Setup Creator and Balance Checker. It is your job to work on the game's setup and to make sure that the game is as balanced as possible for all players. This is truly the most difficult part of any mafia game, and yet it is absolutely crucial, as an unbalanced game can have disastrous results. You win if everybody believes the game setup is balanced.

With Zexy's death, only one game host remained.
He who, from the start, had been fully claimed.
Perhaps he too will bite the dust and perish.
At least then the host's wincons would be fair...ish.

8. Was the hosting fair?

Ehh, I feel that the Town's Watcher going completely inactive hurt the Town. Yes, it was 2x and there's always the choice that goes with it on whether to use it or not, but then there's no choice anyway if the player is completely inactive. I assume it was made in balance to the Mafia having a 1x Lynch Redirector. Doctor Floptopus was inactive, but had her role be used by her teammates, but nobody in the Town could use Pikochu's role. I don't know the official shared reason why CheffOfGames was modkilled, though of course I'd guess it was because of the nameclaim, but if it was for just that I'd also find it unfair. Mafia kind of lost a mislynch with it and no nameclaiming was not really in the rules.
To clarify this, yes CheffOfGames was Modkilled because he nameclaimed. However it wasn't "just" for that. I had previously told DarthWolf13 that nameclaiming was forbidden in his role PM conversation, so, to be consistent, I couldn't forbid it for one player and then allow another player to get away with it.
The fact that nameclaiming wasn't outright forbidden from the start in the rules was a bit of an oversight. The game's OP flavor was written by me. Everything else in the OP was not. That said, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Modkills are not something that I, nor the other War Room staffers, take lightly.

Congratulations to the mafia and Hellcrow! Kudos to Slife for winning another game as the last mafia standing while fakeclaiming Bodyguard :D (the first was Battle of Hogwarts, about a year ago)

Just as my role PM stated, I was designated to check the setup for balance, and also helped a bit with resolving night action results.

Hmm, I'm not really sure with the 1x Lynch Redirector and lack of a Vigilante role despite the Inventor giving a shot. That said, I was thinking of contacting Alex Kaz himself N2... but didn't. 1x Lynch Redirector and Voteless makes Town lose a lot of power, too.
I do think Max' role was OP
It was all intentional. ME made the initial character and role suggestions; he first brought up the idea of mafia 1x Lynch Redirector for Antiochus IV. I agreed with it and tried to balance the entire game around it. I like the idea of mafia 1x lynch redirector because I intended to have it play in an old cancelled game of mine (Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos Mafia, July 2014) but it never happened.

Major note here: 1x Lynch Redirector is supposed to be a factional power, not a specific player's power. In practice, there wouldn't be much of a difference on whichever mafia member it would be put. It is supposed to be used to stop the first lynch on mafia, thus giving mafia a free mislynch that is actually a free kill. To this end I made sure to keep the mafia's numbers low (3 is kinda low for a 15p game).

The entire game (with the exception of ME's Inventor role which was kept as is) is designed to reduce swing. Lynch redirector for mafia is an inherently anti-swing role (the opposite is the case for town lynch redirector). However the lynch redirector dying without using their role would be massive pro-town swing, which is why I wouldn't like town kills (vigilantes) in the game (it would be pro-swing town anyway, which I wouldn't like to pair with an anti-swing mafia)... then I remembered that under extreme RNG, ME's Inventor could lead to town having up to two vigilante shots; hence why I made the Lynch redirector infinitely bulletproof. At the same time, it gave him a nice fakeclaim that is just something I feel mafia needs in an OC game. And for the final touch on the role, since the mafia had no roleblocker yet and Bulletproof 1x Lynch Redirector is basically a factional (not personal) power, I suggested including Roleblocker in it as well.

Town looking somewhat weak was also intentional; this is an OC game. It wasn't that weak considering it got to final 3 without Miller claiming immediately and starting a massclaim or the cop getting scum checks or the commuter stopping kills or not being lucky with lynches earlier etc. etc... As for the end, town was close to getting this because the "Slife visited Elementar." result was genuine and could be trusted.

I'd actually also like to congratulate @DarthWolf13 on his first game. You played really well, and surviving until endgame and being a generally town read player is very impressive. I hope to see you around TWR :)

So, y'all might be asking yourselves, what's next?

Well, as Professor Hubert Farnsworth would often say: "Good news, everyone!"

I have two projects currently with completed or very near completed setups, namely U.S. Presidents Mafia I and Fruit Bowl Mafia II. These are personal projects, as opposed to staff projects, and, at this point, all I need to do is write out role PMs for them to be ready to go.

As far as the next staff project, well, we're cooking up something interesting to come out in the relatively near future.

Now then, one final thing to mention, and a couple of people have already taken me up on this, if you're a fan of my particular brand/style of flavor text and you would like me to write a "cameo" update or OP for one of your ongoing games, you are certainly welcome to ask. Please note that I am not knowledgable about every franchise that is used as a theme for games here. Also note that my availability to write these "cameo" updates is, of course, restricted by my own free time and schedule.

Other than that, I've got a few more interesting tidbits about this game that are worth bringing up.
1. The setup of this game was very fluid to begin with, since we didn't have a designated number of player slots. As such, a couple of the characters changed roles a couple of times.
The Grinch in particular changed a total of four times. He started out as a Vote Thief. After discussion with Zexy via Discord, I added in a note to the PM that the ability would fail if used in a -YLO scenario. The Grinch was then changed to a Role Thief, who would gain a single shot of his target's role to use and block his target's role for that night phase.
When The Krampus was added as a Godfather/Role Cop and Antiochus IV was made into a Roleblocker, The Grinch's Role Thief was redundant, so he was changed back to Vote Thief. However, I forgot to re-add the note about the ability not working during a -YLO scenario. Sorry about that. -_-

2. Before my Sabbath began, I wrote out three possible phase outcomes to be used depending on which way the game went. Recall that, at the time, Pikochu had just bluffed about seeing FinalArcadia and Slife visiting DrumBeats, who had been killed the night before, and FinalArcadia was, supposedly, about to be lynched.
The mafia were debating whether they wanted to use their lynch redirect on HumanDawn, who they knew was the Cop, or WolfOwl, who they suspected was the Doctor, having RoleCop'd Hellcrow as the actual Indep Survivor.
The three outcomes I wrote were:
A. FinalArcadia getting lynched.
B. The lynch redirecting to HumanDawn.
C. The lynch redirecting to WolfOwl.

When the update time came, all Enzap had to do was copy/paste the correct outcome, which he did with aplomb.

3. As per usual, all of the FT was written by me. I'm not entirely sure where the idea to write all of the FT in rhyme came from, but it popped into my head and wouldn't go away. I have no regrets.
It was actually fairly easy for me to write up this FT, as the same part of my brain that's good at making puns is good for all forms of wordplay, of which poetry and rhyming is certainly one. I did keep an online rhyming dictionary on-hand at all times both on my laptop and mobile, so that no matter where I wrote the update from I could consult the dictionary if I was stuck, which was very rarely.

This post has rambled on for long enough, though, so I'll stop here. If I think of anything else, I'll post it.

Oh well I didn't tell the entire story of how we changed roles because it's kinda long and irrelevant to the balance we ended up having. Anyways, the idea of Role Thief was that at the time we only had 2 mafia and no Rolecop/Roleblocker; Role Thief is a variation of both in one and fits the "thief" theme of The Grinch, while Antiochus would be a pure Lynch Redirector; the addition of The Krampus (as we got more signups) let us split it to the more regular variants (which are lower-swing as you don't lose them both at once with a lynch). Also note that despite the missing note for the Vote Thief, it really didn't work for the -YLO scenario (as intended), as stated in the mafia QT.

@Maniacal Engineer perhaps it would be a good idea to post those two alternate outcomes for the sake of amusement.

You really pulled it off, Slife, really nice work in those last phases!! So happy we won after it got so tight in the end, and congrats to my fellow scum! You guys were both great to work with and it was a fun team! Congrats to Hellcrow as well for the indep victory! Town played well too - particularly in the latter portions - and I honestly thought things were going to end with a town victory for a little while there.

@HumanDawn
Fooled yet again by one of your schemes... you were the mcgillis to my gaelio The fact that I put in the DB kill (in turn making me think I really was watched visiting him) really tripped me up and I panicked lol. It was definitely a well-done gambit to pull as town as the numbers were dwindling for town, so even though it nearly gave me a heart attack lol, nicely done to you and Pikochu for that one!

Definitely! It had a bit of a slow start, but things got rolling pretty quick after about N1 and it was a lot of fun.
I did, and honestly the rhyming was pretty impressive to have been able to keep it up and keep making fresh ones!
See answer #2, but yes I did! It was very fitting for a holiday game, and - though this may not count as flavor text but - some of the phase titles made me chuckle a bit, particularly the Elf on the Shelf-related title at one point because Elf on the Shelf creeps me out
Given the way it turned out in the end coming down to the LYLO, it looks like it was. Town had a decent amount of investigative roles to help out, and as scum we had pretty nice voting-related powers to make up for the low numbers, so looks good to me.
Some of the characters I had never heard of, so I enjoyed seeing some new holiday faces and thought the roles were a nice mix of different holiday representation. Adam Sandler being a role in particular was pretty neat!
For the roles I had never seen before, I definitely learned something new from the role PMs, so yes!
The true mystery of the game, and one that will require locks on the refrigerator in order to prevent future eggnog kidnappings.
8. Was the hosting fair?
Yep! The modkill was handled fairly and everything else was as well.
Absolutely! Though I'd probably never get such a fitting role again; I actually laughed out loud when I got my role PM since my parents call me "The Grinch" because I hate Christmas movies other than Christmas Vacation and sometimes Elf lol.
Can't think of anything really, it went pretty smoothly and seemed balanced and that's pretty much the recipe for a good game right there.
Seemed like everyone fit well and made since with their roles.

Thanks TWR staff for hosting, and thanks for the great FT, ME!

I'd actually also like to congratulate @DarthWolf13 on his first game. You played really well, and surviving until endgame and being a generally town read player is very impressive. I hope to see you around TWR :)
Thank you very much. I think you will will see more of me here. I didn't expect myself to stay until the end either. And being a generally town read player is apparantly not normal.
Again thank you, to all of you. It was fun playing and I hope to see you more often in TWR.

Good game everyone! I feel like I shouldn't have won that one but things sort of worked out in the end haha. Thanks to my scumbuddies for being awesome teammates!

I'm a bit offended that you said that I used "pathos over logos." I know you were trying to dismiss my logical hypothesis and I did sound quite annoyed having to repeat myself, but still .. :p No harm done though, you were scum and you couldn't adequately take down my argument anyways so you had to just dismiss it. Just out of curiosity, was my dissociation hypothesis correct in reasoning as to why you did what you did?
I was referring more to this part, particularly the bolded section:
Pikochu said:
I know I basically repeated myself but that's my thoughts on the game. My argument is basically that me being scum would require a large series of events to have happened and motivation to the point where it gets so convoluted and improbable. Slife's actions on the other hand can be easily be explained as him being scum based on what I know. @DarthWolf12, I hope you do change your vote. I can't promise you that a lynch on Slife will win the game but I can promise you that a lynch on me is a mislynch that ends the game. I'll be more than happy to answer more questions you have.
but yes, I turned your argument into a strawman for the most part; because I am scum :p As for the Watcher result, I knew you were only a 2x watcher when you called me out on that so I assumed it was another bluff, but in any case I had to play it off as one. Killing Elementar was risky on my part but if I kept the doctor alive I'd be cornered by my own bodyguard claim. You did well to keep pressuring me until the end, so props on that.

Yup, a very exhilarating game right down to the wire!
Mhm, if there's one thing ME does well, it's keep things entertaining haha
I did indeed. Nothing like poetry and murder to get you in the holiday spirit~!
Yes. Mafia had strong roles but the low mafia/player ratio made up for it. The BPV was good for speculating/causing paranoia about Vig, and the ITP, albeit with a relatively easy win-con, couldn't affect the town/mafia factions much. I don't think a 1-x lynch redirector is OP because it only delays the phase result and gives the mafia an extra kill, yet makes it obvious who's scummy. Town had a good variety of investigative/info roles, and town actually got off to a good start by losing their less important PR's first. With a bit of RNG things could have gone much differently in favor of town.
Some interesting choices to say the least, but pretty good overall
Yeah I learned a bit about Jewish history and festive folklore :p
An eggcellent question!
8. Was the hosting fair?
Yes; modkill was fair. Though next time it might help to make it clear vote thief doesn't work at -LYO :p
Yes
Nothing comes too mind
Very well

Last edited:
@Maniacal Engineer perhaps it would be a good idea to post those two alternate outcomes for the sake of amusement.
Very well. Here are the "deleted scenes," as it were.
They're fairly similar to how future phases turned out, but recycling is a good thing!
Night 4: Green With Envy

The heroes at last seemed to be organized.
They had discovered one of the despised.
Their efforts were finally greatly rewarded.
They found one who their votes he hoarded.

A green man without any holiday spirit at all.
His heart was, by far, several sizes too small.
As he was done in by the intrepid protagonists,
He vowed that he was not the last of the antagonists.

Dear FinalArcadia,

grinch.jpg

The Grinch said:
MAX. HELP ME... I'm FEELING.

The embodiment of grumpiness and anti-Christmas spirit himself, you are The Grinch.
First created by Dr. Theodor Seuss Geisel, AKA Dr. Seuss, in 1957, your first appearance was in the iconic story How the Grinch Stole Christmas! This story is so popular and widespread that, to this day, the word Grinch is used to describe anyone who doesn't have any holiday spirit.
You are a green furry recluse who lives on a cliff overlooking the cheerful town of Whoville. Your only company is your long suffering dog, Max. You despited the Whos and were annoyed by their boisterousness and happiness, especially during the Christmas season. You were irritated by the happiness of others and derived happiness from spoiling other people's fun.
One year, you got especially annoyed with the Whos and decided to steal Christmas. Aided by Max, whom you attempted to dress up as a reindeer, you donned the red suit and hat of Santa Claus and headed to Whoville on Christmas Eve.
Together, you and Max break into all of the Who's homes and steal their Christmas decorations, their presents, and their Christmas feasts, although you are very nearly caught in the act by Cindy Lou Who.
In spite of the success of your genius plan, you wake up Christmas Morning to find all the Whos gathered in their town square, holding hands and cheerfully singing carols.
From this, you conclude that the holiday has more meaning than just presents and decorations, so you lament and return everything that you stole, and even go as far as to celebrate Christmas with the Whos.
You are most well known for stealing Christmas, and you've proven that you can steal pretty much anything you want to. As such, you are the Vote Thief. During the night, you may PM the hosts Steal (player)'s presents, and that player's vote will not count the following phase.
You are allied with the Seasonal Scoundrels, and you win when all hostile factions are eliminated or this is unavoidable.

Now FinalArcadia had stolen her last vote.
But town could not end on that particular note.
For other evildoers are still out there scheming.
A year without holidays is what they are dreaming.

It is now Night 4. The phase will end at 11:00pm U.S Central Standard Time on 31/12/16, a mere hour before the New Year.

Night 4: Red Sleigh Down!

The protagonists at last seemed to be getting organized.
It seemed as though they had discovered one of the despised.
However, they soon discovered, things did not go as intended.
Their hard efforts, it would appear, were completely redirected.

Instead of targeting one person, they ended up killing a fat man.
This definitely was not a part of their well thought out plan.
How did it happen? Nobody is really quite certain.
But now, upon Santa, fell the last curtain.

Dear HumanDawn,

santa-claus-06.jpg

Chico Marx said:
You can't fool me. There ain't no sanity clause.

You are the jolly fat man himself, Santa Claus.
Based off of the 4th century Christian Saint Nicholas, you continue his legendary tradition of secret gift giving.
You bring joy and holiday cheer to millions of people around the world, and you do so out of the kindness of you heart.
You live in the North Pole and watch all of the world's children to see if they are naughty or nice. Nice children get rewarded with many fine toys and presents on Christmas morning, while naughty children receive coal in their stockings.
You maintain your rotund figure by consuming cookies and milk in every house you visit, and yet, somehow, you can still manage to slip down chimneys.
Speaking of chimneys, the origin of both your climbing down chimneys and placing presents into stockings hanging by the fireplace comes from different versions of a story told about Saint Nicholas. The story is told that a poor man had three daughters, but no money to pay for a dowry. Without a dowry, your daughters would be forced to remain unwed. Wanting to help the family, but being modest, Saint Nicholas delivered three purses of money to the poor man's house in the dead of night In one version of the story, Saint Nicholas threw three purses of money down the chimney. The purses fell into the stockings of the three daughters, who had washed them that evening and left them hanging by the embers to dry.
Due to your ability to detect who is naughty and who is nice, you are the Cop. Every night you can PM the hosts Check: (player) to consult your list (and even check it twice). You will be told whether that player is naughty or nice.
You are allied with the Holiday Heroes, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.

HumanDawn has seen his final sunrise.
With his death came numerous outcries.
Now the town must continue without St. Nick.
Here's hoping that they end this really quick.

It is now Night 4. The phase will end at 11:00pm U.S Central Standard Time on 31/12/16, a mere hour before the New Year.

Also, @FinalArcadia, of course phase titles count as flavor. I'm rather proud of what I came up with for most of these...except the Divorce Clause. Ugh. *shudders*

Epilogue 2: Using your Noggin
Alas the game has been archived,
But one host has seemingly survived.
However, there is always enough time,
To complete one more death in rhyme.

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules apply. If this is your first time playing a mafia game in the War Room, please take the time to read the rules thread.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out at the host's discretion. If no sub is available to take your place, you may be modkilled.
4. Role claiming is allowed. Name claiming isn't allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host, unless your role PM lists exceptions. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the hosts.
6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>".
7. Rules are subject to change. The hosts will make sure to mention you if that happens.
8.No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing me beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
8. To prove that you have read the rules, please post your favorite holiday meme when signing up.
9. Don't get Maniacal Engineer drunk off of eggnog.
10. Outside communication (that is, comminication that occurs outside of this thread) is permitted. However, you must include myself and the other War Room staff members in the conversations. You may use conversations on Bulbagarden, Skype, QuickTopic, or Discord.
11. The most important rule. Have fun!

And so begins this festively themed mafia game.
Carry on and see if the villains you can unmask.
Or perhaps villagers they will be able to frame.

But now, I must be gone, off to the eggnog flask!

Although it would seem that the game was over,
As was evidenced by his massive hangover,
Maniacal Engineer had broken a significant rule.
And now he would pay the price for being a fool.

Although his win condition had been fulfilled,
the game's final host would now be modkilled.
And now the game is truly and finally complete
since all of the hosts had had a taste of defeat.

Dear Maniacal Engineer,

78329.jpg

Okay, what the heck.
Let's throw a Jew into a Christmas themed mafia game. Why not? Somebody will be amused.
You are Maniacal Engineer, the unsung hero who saved Christmas during last year's Christmas Mafia.
You were Mason partners with Elieson and, after laying down a series of breadcrumbs to link yourself and Elie, you successfully baited the N1 kill. Your death confirmed Elie as town, which directly resulted in a relatively painless victory for the town, through efforts coordinated by Elieson.
In spite of your ridiculously early death, you view Christmas Mafia as your first "successful" mafia game, because your death actually accomplished something, as opposed to all of the times where you died pointlessly.
The biggest irony here? You're Jewish.

You are the War Room staff's resident goofball, and you're always making stupid puns. As such, you are the Flavor Text Writer. It is your job write the OP, the role text, and the update text. You win if everybody enjoys reading the flavor text.

Maniacal Engineer had consumed too much booze.
And now he would at last take a permanent snooze.
But do not despair, do not cry, and do not lament,
As he is, at this moment, writing about a president.

ME's next game would very shortly begin.
But he won't write his updates in verse,
Since that silly gimmick has worn thin.
Still he'll think up something much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom