• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I'm a bit tired, as I went to sleep later than I should have and got up early than I would have liked. But I'm also a bit hyped right now because the SuMo demo is about to drop and I can't wait to download it.

Very saddened at times since Saturday afternoon - when one of my very close online friends I met in another forum, was 'forced' offline by his mother, blocked him from the internet - so can't see him in forums or even on Skype. At times it's been difficult to concentrate, do try to smile and have fun when I can.
He was very kind and caring and loved having fun, didn't deserved to get blocked off. I just hope I get to hear from him again.

Relieved. I finally submitted an essay I'd been working on for ages.

I'm feeling alright at the moment, can't complain. I might not be getting Sun or Moon but I've still got a reason to be excited for the 23rd. Cinema trip for Fantastic Beasts.

Absolute crap.

I had an MRI last week and got the results and now it's looking like I'm going to need an ultrasound to make sure that I don't have freaking cancer. I just want to curl up in a corner and fucking cry right now.

That or have "the girls" removed completely. I can't even stand to look at my damned chest right now.

Pretty great had a good family meal with out bickering. I am a little bit peeved that I'm starting to develop a canker sore but not to terribly peeved.

Back
Top Bottom