• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I was feeling pretty depressed today, until about 30 minutes ago when I randomly encounted a shiny Lycanroc (Midnight Form) while leveling up some Pokemon. It really suprised and excited me, since I generally have awful luck with shinies. Anyway, I caught her and named her Sanic, and I'm going to take extra good care of her and get her to Lv100.
So yeah, I'm feeling pretty good at the moment.

Angry because of one thing, but happy because of most others.

A little jealous.

My friend Ashley is going to a fancy party and he gets to wear a suit, while I'm stuck at home in my underwear. Also, tonight my mum and dad are going to be babysitting my niece and nephew again. Definitely not looking forward to that - my nephew cries a lot and my niece is going to blast Super Why. Children...

Sitting at work watching it snow and wondering if I'm gonna be able to get home in the morning

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Pretty tired and upset. Heard about Carrie Fisher and then my old beagle had a bad seizure so we had to take him to the vet. Been a long day.

Back
Top Bottom