• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Fairly relieved, I suppose. I was disappointed a few days ago cuz I found out that I won't be able to attend an actual university until early/mid next year, late this year if I'm lucky. But I just talked to somebody from a local college, and we set up an appointment to meet next tuesday, from his wording it seems very probable that I'll be getting in there this summer, and confirmed that the complications with the universities won't be a problem. That calmed me down a lot, especially since while it's not a university, they do have student housing which is one of the main things I was looking forward to. Really hoping it works out and that I don't regret getting my hopes up again. I tend to do that a lot.

Emotionally? Perfectly fine.

Physically? Not well at all. My stomach has been feeling pretty odd and had various pains the past few days now on and off, and I also hurt my right shoulder at work today so there's the pain there too.

Feel great now that I finally got rid of this nagging headache I've had all day.

My shoulder is still bugging me some, but as long as I don't lift my arm too quick it's fine.

Back
Top Bottom