• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many hours do you spend on the internet?

Re: how much houres do you spend on internet ?

When I have free time, it can be up to 6 hours for me.

Probably about 8 hours per day. if xbox live counts maybe 12 hours all together. XD

Depends on what day it is and how many classes I have.
Busiest uni day: 4 hours
Average uni day: 8 hours (1-3 hours looking up journal articles and such)
Weekends: 8-10 hours

Considering I work as a programmer / database designer (which means I spend my entire workday connected to the internet)...

During the week I probably spend anywhere from 14-20 hours online (yes, I said 20. I don't sleep much). Even if I'm not on my laptop, I have two tablets and a smartphone so I'm always connected.

On the weekends, this actually drops pretty sharply. My girlfriend would kill me if it didn't. I'd guess that on the weekends it's like 3-5 hours (gaming) connected and the rest of the time I'm only somewhat wired in (phone / tablets) while I'm doing other things.

On the weekdays about 6~7 hours, but on weekends it doubles to 12~16 hours.

I used to be on the internet constantly, but I don't use it that much anymore.
How many hours? I don't know.

Around 2-4 hours on my days off. Probably about 30 minutes any other day.

5/6 hours daily.
That's a lot, but looking at some of other people here, it's actually not that much.
[No offence intended in this post]

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom