• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1994, I'm happy to see there are even older people who are Pokémaniacs. :D

23... born in 1993. That means that I've been a fan of Pokémon for about two-thirds of my life now!

On another note, I was honestly rather surprised to see the sheer variety of ages here (including 30+ somethings!), and not small numbers of each, either. I guess that proves that you can never be too old to be a Pokémon fan, huh?

I'm 20 now. Born in 1996. I played a few pokemon games when I was was a really young kid but not to completion. I only beat around 3 gyms at most in any of them. My older brother let me play his gen 1 and 2 games. Then one day years later when I was visiting my cousin's house he let me play his gen 3 game. I think R/S/E (probably Emerald cause I think I was fighting in the Battle Frontier). I was hooked and really wanted Emerald when I left, then at christmas I was a very a lucky and happy kid when my aunt had given me Pokemon Emerald as a gift. I've been a huge fan and playing the games every since then. It's the first game series I really fell in love with.

25 now. If anything I've become more into Pokémon rather than growing out of it...
Even though I played Blue first, in 2000, and Gold shortly after, I still have the strongest connection with Ruby for some reason. Probably because I didn't have access to a certain glitch from Gen 1, and I was forced to play the game properly from start to finish. Yet I also really love Gen 5. Just so awesome. Weird to be nostalgic about 2011/2012.

I'm 31, I still watch the anime, and I've legitimately completed the current Pokedex. As a fan I'm pretty sure there's no going back now.

I was born in December 1990 so I'm 25 now, approaching 26. I had a few experiences with Pokemon growing up, very briefly played either Red or Blue on the Game Boy but I wasn't much of a gamer at that age (I actually feel guilty about that now) and saw the first movie in the cinema. Didn't really get into the series until I was 16 when Diamond first came out and I've pretty much been hooked ever since.

I was born in July 1996 so I'm 20 now. I started with the anime and collecting and trading the cards with my brother. He had Pokemon Yellow and I would constantly erase his save file, because my slightly autistic 4 year old brain could not understand that the game could only handle one save. Over the years I would drop the cards and eventually the anime though I did continue to watch almost every movie that came out up until the Rise of Darkrai. In early 2013 I played an emulator of Pokemon Crystal, and Yellow (though i only finished Crystal), this got me back in the franchise, along with the DP anime. After getting Soulsilver that solidified my place in Pokemon again, and when I really befriended this guy who loved Pokemon, (we also ended up dating for a year and a half) I grew to love it even more.

I was born in 1996. Pretty much the same year the first Pokémon games came out.

20 now, born in '96. Started Pokemon with the anime around age 5, then first game was Sapphire at 6 years old.

I was born in 1993 and am 23. I started watching Pokemon in 1998 and still feel very young at heart and realize 23 is still young anyway. I am confident and happy with my hobbies and will love anime and anime related games/merchandise for a very long time and that includes Pokemon!

1984! So 32 and corrupting my 3 kids. I enjoyed the show, manga, card game and dabbled with the other games.

It's so nice that it has become mainstream. :)

1987, turned 29 last November. I dunno if I will have kids, but if it happens, I´ll surely teach them the wonders of Pokémon.

I was born ten months after John F. Kennedy was assassinated. Lyndon B. Johnson was president.

Go research it, I'm not telling you.

:D

I was born 10 months after Gary Anderson missed a kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom