• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How tall are you?

Pretty sure I was around 5'6" last time I checked. Not sure how much of grown since then, probably not much.

Why are all these people my height or several inches taller saying they're short?! About 5'3" and pretty much finished growing. I was supposed to be taller, but whatever, being small and having a high voice and baby face allows me to get away with being immature XD .

I'm about 5'2'' and done growing. I'm shorter than most of my friends.

I'm pretty sure I was 6'0 on the dot the last time I measured my height, which was a couple years ago so take that for what it's worth.

My height is 6 feet 1 inch or 185.42 centimeters which is slightly above average in my area. I'm the tallest in the household.

Back
Top Bottom