• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Howdy!

SekihaTenkyo

Irida's Strongest Soldier
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi there!

Name's Lillie, she/her. I'm just a trans gal that likes Pokemon, and also mecha. A lot! Mecha is cool. Especially Gundam...

You might know me around from Twitter or other spaces. I'm a very, very big fan of Irida. I think she's got a very strong character, and she's just neat. I dunno! I've just been a fan of Pokemon for a while, so having more spots to talk about it would be nice, I suppose! I also really like spatialdawnshipping (or Akari/Irida), so that's also something I'm big on, lmao.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome! :bulbaWave:

Out of curiosity, what's your opinion on Adaman? :chansey:

Inferior compared to the proper choice /s

I really like Adaman! I think he's a really interesting character as well. PLA's my favorite game for many reasons, one big one being the characters, and he plays a big role in that. I like how he's constantly on the player's side as he expands his worldview. Feels nice to have someone who backs you up from the start, that kinda thing. He's a really good character, and I like him a lot!

I'm just biased, of course. LMAO

Hi Lillie! I’m lissi, and welcome to bulba :)

Irida is cool, I really like her design

I hope you enjoy your time here!

BIG agree. I don't blame people for not being huge on it for various reasons, but I think it's great. It's cute, the colours are nice, and she's just great. Big fan.

Thank you!

hi lillie! welcome to the forums; it's great to meet you!
irida is really really cool! would you say pla is your favorite pokemon game?
(also definitely digging the collection you have there! that's dedication - and amazing taste at that!)
at any rate -- we're really glad to have you here!! hope to see ya around :bulbaLove:

hi lillie! welcome to the forums; it's great to meet you!
irida is really really cool! would you say pla is your favorite pokemon game?
(also definitely digging the collection you have there! that's dedication - and amazing taste at that!)
at any rate -- we're really glad to have you here!! hope to see ya around :bulbaLove:

Without a doubt, yeah. PLA's my favorite game (gen 7's my favorite gen), for numerous reasons. The world's fantastic, the characters are great, the gameplay loop dragged me in super hard, etc. It's an absolutely fantastic game, I love it to death.

And thank you! Somehow, that image is already outdated, lmfao. I recently got the Pearl Clan Special Set, among others...
(I have more Irida cards than most stores have, I think. 19 total, counting the two that haven't come in the mail yet. I'm dedicated to my craft...)

Welcome to Bulbagarden! I see you like mecha too. :bulbaCute: For Gundam... the only series I watched was Iron Blooded Orphans, which I enjoyed immensely... and a bit of Turn A Gundam. I really want to watch Witch of Mercury tho!

Enjoy your stay. :D This place is fun.

Welcome to Bulbagarden! I see you like mecha too. :bulbaCute: For Gundam... the only series I watched was Iron Blooded Orphans, which I enjoyed immensely... and a bit of Turn A Gundam. I really want to watch Witch of Mercury tho!

Enjoy your stay. :D This place is fun.
G-Witch is a series I liked a lot, for sure. Not perfect, but it was very good for what it was, and it came right as I was getting into Gundam, so that works good. LMAO

I've watched a lot of Gundam stuff. G Gundam's my favorite, by far. I'm a sucker for cool shonen stuff, and that was RIGHT up my alley.

G-Witch is a series I liked a lot, for sure. Not perfect, but it was very good for what it was, and it came right as I was getting into Gundam, so that works good. LMAO

I've watched a lot of Gundam stuff. G Gundam's my favorite, by far. I'm a sucker for cool shonen stuff, and that was RIGHT up my alley.
Ooh, I'll have to watch G-Witch for sure! Shonen stuff is cool.

Legends was such a good game. Loved the characters too, I'm dying for another game and hope it'll be just as amazing. Johto please.. but heck I'll take any region!

Nice to meetcha Lillie, as a Lillie and Irida fan too I approve of your tastes. They are good. Hope you'll stick around \o/

hello! fellow trans girl who really likes mecha here! welcome to the forums :-)

i actually went to a mecha model shop with my girlfriend today ^-^ do you tend to enjoy model kits?
i can't say i'm really into gundam myself in terms of popular franchises i tend to skew towards evangelion. when it comes to model kits though i kinda just go for anything cute and feminine i find because robot girls ftw

hello! fellow trans girl who really likes mecha here! welcome to the forums :-)

i actually went to a mecha model shop with my girlfriend today ^-^ do you tend to enjoy model kits?
i can't say i'm really into gundam myself in terms of popular franchises i tend to skew towards evangelion. when it comes to model kits though i kinda just go for anything cute and feminine i find because robot girls ftw
I LOVE plamo/model kit stuff! Built a ton of them, although I haven't recently. I mostly build the Gundam-types, but mecha kits in general are fucking wicked. I should snag one of the L-Gaim ones one of these days, but the Mk.II is P-Bandai, because of course it is. >:V

Robot girls are very good I gotta agree......

Back
Top Bottom