• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

horrendous haha... got school called off.
okay, let me clarify. it could be worse, but the roads and sidewalks and... pretty much everything else one can think of are completely iced over. leaving the house is next to impossible due to the current condition of the road i live on, which isn't very desirable considering said road connects to a major interstate highway. sigh.

Average winter stuff, still cold and icy but not as bad as it was earlier in the week. When I went out a couple days ago I couldn't feel my fingers if I kept them out of my mittens for a few seconds lol. It's at least above freezing today (35°F/1°C), so the snow rabbits I made have probably melted by now.

It is warming up again, sitting at cloudy 51F/10C in GA. For the last few days, we dropped to the 12F/-11C

Well, we just had very high winds and lots of rain with plenty of downed trees.

But at least it's mostly cloudy with breaks of sun.

it's warming up!! it's been around 45-55 degrees f for the past three/four days now; i'm really glad spring seems to be approaching (even if it means the rainy season)

It was sunny today and a little chilly, or at least cold by my standards and the state I live in. Honestly I don't mind the cool weather compared to super warm weather and it was nice to finally have a break from the intense rain we got earlier this week. I think we are done with the rain for now but I have heard rumors of us getting another storm in the next couple of weeks. I guess we will see, I never worry about it until its the day of the rain or the day before since sometimes the weather is never accurate here.

Back
Top Bottom