• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ010: With Nemo and Colza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nemona is here at long last!

Maybe this might be where Riko and Roy also get their Terastal related stuff too.

As for Brassius I could see him helping them out for training as well.

Also my B-day episode too.

Last edited:
NEMONA APPEARANCE CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what her role in the story will be. I doubt Liko or Roy will be challenging the Gyms since we know they will be travelling around the world and not solely in Paldea. I suppose teaching them more about Terrastalization? I see her taking on more of an educational role, rather than that of a rival to either of the protagonists.

This sets a good precedent for other SV characters to appear in the future.

I'm curious about the "and" section, unless the title is just incomplete?

I do think its a shame that Ash and Nemona probably won't end up meeting, they would make an incredible duo with their hyper personalities.

Last edited:
Oh, Horizons. You were ALREADY treating Paldea better than Journeys even ever TRIED to do with Galar, and now THIS? You really ARE an improvement! :')

I wonder who they're secretly introducing with the cliffhanger "and" in the title.... Perhaps, Arven? Professor Sada/Turo? Clavell?

Nice hope this is real.
Also Brassius brings me to a side note I always forget to bring up. What are the odds the protagonists do fight the SV gyms but like, as regular battles outside of the context of the gym challenge? Like every now and again when they visit Paldea they just, fight a gym leader or two as training.

I really don't think gyms are happening this series BUT I hope this sets precedence for more game characters to show up!

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 武田無我 (Muga Takeda)
Storyboard 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
Animation Director 忍田雄介 (Yusuke Oshida)
Animation Director 中矢利子 (Toshiko Nakaya)

So very happy if these titles will get fully confirmed. The source seems to be Animage magazine which doesn't come out until the 10th. Does it get leaked this early often?

SV characters in Horizons was my dream for this series, and since Journeys skipped the first three gym leaders of the games, it wasn't a certainty that Brassius and the others would appear either. And Nemona's early appearance would be so much better than what earlier series did with Hop and Hau.

Pleasantly surprised to see that the new anime is giving room for game-original characters too. That was one of my main concerns whether the new anime would take this completely radical route of neglecting game characters altogether, but happy to see that it is not the case. I would also hope that each and every major character from the Scarlet & Violet games would have at least one episode dedicated to them in the future.

Nemona is one of my favorite rivals, and definitely among my favorite characters in Scarlet & Violet, so I am genuinely interested to see how she will be portrayed in the show. I am also the most curious how she sounds. I had some voice acting in my head for her while I played Pokémon Violet. Let's see how close it will be in Japanese.

Will she rival Liko or Roy? Will she have a starter Pokémon, and if so, is she the one to represent Quaxly line here? Is she a student at one of the schools, and if so, is the school going to be referenced? (Since there is no sign of Director Clavell, they may not be touching the topic of school at all.)

Very, very interesting title to speculate on so many things at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom